Discussion Zhanxian initial chapters

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ameeranegundi, Aug 29, 2018.

1. ameeranegundi

ameeranegundi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not understand first 20 chaps of zhanxian..
    What should i do drop it or not .
    I thought it as very good novel ,, so i want to Ccontinue , can someone just summarize initial chapters , upto some major things

2. PoshMafia

PoshMafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... he is reincarnated kills peoples, gets super OP heavenly roots filled with element shit. all the immortals that he is about to kill tell him all of their secret stashes, so he can keep becoming more and more OP.

the Novel is pretty shit.

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the first 20 chapters set the background for things that will come up later.

Keep reading it.

4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Reincarnation with a lot of grudges for good reasons and some foreknowledge of events to come and people to take notice of
    2. With the knowledge in mind, he becomes a local executioner . There he both makes a good impression on two ladies, who're both later considered as talented disciples.
    3. And he's also amongst the many 'mortal' executioners chosen to execute the survivors of the overthrown faction in the 2nd and 3rd higher realms, because the winners want to get rid of many. If someone actually knew of their identities, they might not dare to do it, so they use mortal executioners.
    4. With that knowledge in mind, he asks all of them if they have something they want to hand over to ihm, with or without any mission related to it, as their last thing to do on Earth.
    5. He's also using a rare method that 'copies' / steals the different elements from everyone he kills, meaning he'll go from a weak spirit root to a 5 elements positive & negative / yin-yang / upper-lower type where he's cultivating all 10 of them at one time, which is pretty damn impressive and impossible without that method since making your spirit root like that is nigh impossible. Later meets the guy who created it and gives him a reward, but that's all i'll say about it.
    6. Additionally, with that much killing, he forms a blood sea in his inner consciousness or something similar, which if anyone invades usually scares the life out of them.
    7. Additionally, he keeps the executioner's sword, his mantra of there being no grudges, and they usually picking the fight which makes him famous later, ownership of the execution stage and a ring with the amount of contribution he earned from the executions (he's pretty much #1 in all 3 realms with that)
    Basically, he kills a lot of people who were going to die anyway, gets rewards and tasks from many of them (which he'll later fulfill if possible) and then knowledge of where to look for great things they've left behind and might not want to see disappear into nihility.

5. vector

vector Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially it's bit boring but u read out of that phase it's pretty good. It's very different from regular cultivation stories where it's full of arrogant young masters. I liked it very much

6. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    What i understand the first 20 chapters are:
    Mc die and get reincarnated
    Mc before reinc learned a skill that let him absorb energy to strenghen his heavenly root
    Mc became executioner in normal vilage execute some ppl
    Mc get trialed for executioner in upper realm for realy strong ppl
    (probably there was some sort of rebelion and the rulers change so they want execute previous rulers)
    Mc execute previous rulers= realy strong ppl (that y know rule the world)
    Mc get some good info/skills and other from the executed ppl
    that all i belive

7. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    ..but...but there are arrogand young masters and Mc is the most arrogant young master that get realy easily offended

8. Saladinxc

Saladinxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm. it is a good novel. for those who like a complex novel. If you didnt understand the beginning it it better to change novel, the politic, and other cultivation detail is becoming confusing as chapter goes

9. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like a Devil Art/use, so when he kills he Absorbs/gets their Spirit roots/elements but he cant use this Devil art if he is a Cultivator(not sure about this) so he Becomes a executioner to kill to get All Roots (5 roots) with the Knowledge that soon the Spirit/immoral wordl gets a new Ruler (jade Emporer) they get Mortal to kill them all. So he kills them all and asks them if they have a last wish or want to give They Arts/techniques to others so he gets All 5 Roots a Stronger Body and Many Arts of Top Immortals of Old Jade Emporer Army.

10. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he is a Former Immortal even if he was Hunted and most of China Novels are with People easy offended