Spoiler The Almighty Goddess of Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the plot she received even mentioned she had a grandma? :confused:
    Cuz I was just reading too fast at that time

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the one on the adoptive parent side? Does it even matter?

3. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. And nah just wondering since I found it weird that she travelled somewhere with someone who wasn't mentioned by the plot given to her to play go and stuff.

4. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Wellllllll it depends on what you mean by 'better'. I mean it's always offscreen the growth of their relationship, or it seems that ML somewhat recovered his memories. But if you mean by MC staying in the world instead of dying or leaving a copy --- then as far as I know, no.

I stopped reading after the arc18 because A) wanted to fatten a little, and B) went on to binge other novels. So no reliable with spoilers after that.

I went back to Arc 4 ending and no, MC didn't leave a copy. She died because of the wounds she suffered while luring the attackers away from scumbag and his lover. The wounds didn't cause her to die, but they proved dangerous and critical enough that not even the best doctor there was could completely cure them, and her work as actress only worsened everything.

However, instead of saying she died from her wounds, it should be better said that it was at that time that she finished her mission, thus causing System to trigger a death for her, which was death from old wounds and her work. This isn't said directly in the arc ending, as with many things in the novel, but it is heavily hinted considering Leaving is a must once finishing a mission, and while natural death is also possible, I simply cannot imagine MC dying and failing a mission.

Thus the death can only be because her time was up.

The thing about this novel is that while the MC might decimate her enemies in the end, sometimes her missions continue for some years after that. Cannon fodders and evil female leads can be destroyed, and the arc is pretty much wrapped up, but the mission sometimes are left unfinished so some years go by offscreen.

The woman is a fan of Ye Shaohua and the little boy is her son. The little boy was curious over why his mom was crying over a stranger and Mother told him that she was her favorite actress, afterwards correcting herself with a "She was our youth."

This arc made me cry from the family feels, and not the good kind of feels.

I didn't feel bad for the lotus. Hell, she intentionally made it so that the original host was hated and abandoned by both families, and stopped her from visiting Grandpa one last time. Moreover, she tried to splash acid (the cliché chemical girls use to destroy another's face in novels) on MC's face, "causing her to die from heart attack".

Which, again, is also most likely System triggering a death.

Both families were really asshole-ish, but they had their pitiful sides too. The An family found out their own daughter was always schemed against by the white lotus and intentionally harmed and all, and that original host didn't have a good life with the YeFamily as they thought, and they never cared to notice or anything and let her go on with the 'misunderstanding' that no matter what family, she would never be wanted. By the time they realized it was too late to salvage anything. At the end of the arc, the Brother even dreams of what happened to the Original Host, and thinks the An Family were insane to have made original host suffer time again and again, and in the end, cause her death. At the end he visits White Lotus, who is detained because she tried to ruin MC's face, AKA the accident which causes her death.

The Ye Family, for the matter, treated the original host somewhat like a servant? Nothing 'serious', but very serious at the same time. At one point in her childhood they stopped caring and the original host raised herself up while at the same time doing chores, making dinner when they arrived home from work, etc etc. They never realized what a good daughter she was until the White Lotus was chased out of the Ye Family and began living with them --- she didn't change her habits as a Miss. AKA didn't do houseworks, complained about the plebian food, expected to be served with everything by servants, and even spent all her parents' years of savings in just a few days.

And grandma?? Uh, I don't really remember a grandma. It might have either been Grandpa or maybe ML's mom? (Did he have a mom in that arc?) But definitely no Grandma from either family. Really REALLY don't remember grandma from either family. I think.

But by the end of the arc MC is a famous doctor who pioneered research on medical science and heart diseases/illness/etc. She herself has a weak heart, like all of those in the An Family. The original host's wish was for MC to help cure Grandpa's heart, which pushed MC to research the heart organ more thoroughly and eventually create miracles on it.

After she died, notes on her research are found, amongst them a way to create fake hearts that will help those with weak and bad hearts like Grandpa and MC herself.

Ditto.

Hmm maybe you confused her with the Mom? 安夫人 points to the An Mom, but sometimes the last two words are used to point at the elders in novels.

The only "travel around" I remember of that arc is after the White Lotus' mask is torn off, and it's more of a... timeskip? Like "for the next years she yadda yadda yadda" thing. The travel around thing is MC, as pioneer of heart diseases and medical genius and all, travelling around creating miracles and furthering research and meeting other countries and etc etc etc.

....We talking about arc5 right? :sweating_profusely:

SourKandy, clear, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  5. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. Here I thought it was either her friend who finally learned her lesson :facepalm::facepalm: or her mom.

At that time when the white lotus splashed MC with acid I thought MC avoided it but few days later got a heart attack. MTL confused me. As for the white lotus the only reason why i found her pitiful was because she grew up living a life full of responsibilities she didn't want and was forced to adapt to the people around her after she realized she didn't belong in that family. But yeah all the pity went down the drain when she kept saying this is all hers yada yada.

Oh yeah then there would be no grandma then. Here I thought there was another relative she was closed with.

Btw in arc 6 (where she become a medium) did the ML really not have his memories? Because it was mentioned that after he knew that YSH was in the same world as him he said he waited for 20 years of his life and finally found her. Then at the end when MC was about to die he was wondering why he was late to save her again (which made me tear up :cry::cry:) then MC called his name from the previous arc then finally died. I wanted to know what happened to him but he wasn't mentioned after that or was he? This arc made me rage a lot because of the stupid Protagonist and the unwanted old man as a reincarnator.

6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    The subject of ML having his memories or not is never directly said, like "He remembers their lives" or "Memories flowed into him" or anything direct. It is heavily implied, however, from gestures that scream "familiarity" and the fact that ML himself, in some arcs, mentions they have known for a long time, despite having only known her for like three hours, to the knowledge of his subordinates.

The ML of the magic academy arc remembers, though it is unknown to what extent he remembers, but he definitely remembers the arc before that, where MC was a medical pioneer. In fact, it is highly probable the ML in Arc6 has memories of only Arc5, considering it's mentioned he has an obsession with finding doctors, and has a scapel as a memento/treasure, which everyone else regards as a weird knife thing. It's not said directly, again, but the clues are enough to hint us of this. In this arc ML strives to kill the beast wave/Boss before MC can, but it's never said why; I always assumed it was because he knew of her mission, but now I think, it could also be because those beasts are simply great threats, and erasing them will ensure a greater chance of MC not dying again.

To be honest, many things in this novel can only be guessed or assumed.

I don't remember ML's ending in the magic academy arc. It wasn't mentioned I think.

As for ML's memory, like I said, this can only be assumed or guessed as we are never told directly. However from my reading of the arcs, ML only has the memories SOMETIMES, and the extent of which he remembers ranges from half-assed recallings to memories of an entire arc to full on memories... etc etc. This is an open question, really.

Also, the reincarnator old man pissed me off too, but I could see where he was going. Too bad he placed his hopes on the wrong chess piece, and blamed the wrong soul, for misplaced reasons.

SourKandy, suzhlu, clear and 3 others like this.
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see so he does only remember things from arc 5. Sadly he couldn't save MC or met her earlier. Either way even if he have memories of the previous arc it would be impossible for them to be together since the system is still not level 10. ;-; Hopefully tho he'll remember MC faster and meet her early.

As for the old man, I don't even get how he was supposed to 'help' the Ye family from getting ruined by the hands of MC when he was the reason that Ye family almost got destroyed in this lifetime by his stupid actions :facepalm:

Poor_Hero, Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  8. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil arc 2 and the rest, please????

9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 was kinda hard to understand imo cuz it was set in ancient times so I always skimmed through them. Someone correct me if im wrong tho

FL of this arc is a transmigrator woman that was abandoned by her fiance the most outstanding prince. Cliche thing happens if you've read those usual tropes of transmigrated girls in a cultivation novel. The prince which was originally FL's fiance abandoned her for the sake of power so he went and clinged to Orig!H (which is the MC) since her background was that of a Di daughter of the prime minister and the most talented woman etc. FL began her counterattack and humiliated Orig!H in a banquet (?) where she played a modern song and said some poetry that earned everyone's admiration. Orig!H didn't know how to play it and was humiliated and eventually lost the title of being the most talented woman because FL kept on counterattacking. In the end, she got together with her slag fiance i think or some other prince and lived HEA while Orig!H suffered a fate worse than death. Family ruined etc. In here, Orig!H was actually innocent since she wasn't really in love with the prince but the prince kept clinging on her which made the FL target her etc.

MC arrived at the time when this transmigrator woman was challenging her to play an instrument in order to humiliate her cuz FL just played a modern song so everybody was all like "wow" and bla bla bla. I think MC refused which made FL look down on her. They then began to do Go where FL thought that she'll win since hahahaha she's from the modern world and this strategy of hers was the strategy of the most famous Go player in her country. And since this person died young and bla bla so this girl (MC) will surely lose since she's someone from the ancient times. But... MC was all like meh and easily won against FL which shocked FL. The people watching them couldn't see so FL ruined the game making it look like she won. At this time MC was MIA for 3 years and followed this master so people eventually forgot her. FL began to build her business filled with modern food which became popular and gathered strong people at her side. She eventually meets slag fiance somehow got together after some twist and turn. At this time since these two idiots got together, MC's family was losing power because slag prince doesn't like them anymore. When MC came back, she went to FL's shop and saw the chess game that FL made. No one was able to solve it in 3 years and even FL don't know since she died before learning it and since the girl who created was dead not a lot of people knew it. So MC glanced at it and easily solved it and left while system was like "I can't believe that girl used your strategy to beat you" (yep u guessed it right, the reason FL lost to MC was cuz the famous dead person FL kept saying was MC so... too bad for her.)

MC came back to her family that was on the brink of its position being taken away and helped them. At this time since FL already invented the gun (morons will have a terrible brain)which was a big shot without revealing her identity. MC went to the emperor and made some suggestions while assembling the gun to be better. Emperor thought that MC was the one who created the gun and rewarded her fam a lot which stabled her fam's situation/position. I forgot how MC and that one prince she made king met but I remember that the two was sent to the battlefield after they were officially engaged and they became famous and returned back successfully. The CP (I remember that he was a CP born from the empress) has a terrible health and rarely appeared in public. His mother is a b**** who poisoned him and made the slag prince rise in power just so she can become Empress Dowager. He, later on, was nursed back to normal health after having a relapse. At this time when MC was about to visit CP, she meets ML who was either a prince or one of the richest man from a different country and was pretty famous (even FL has her eyes on him for more $$) when they both met they just nod at each other and walked away. ML kept feeling that her back view looks familiar but he doesn't know why. Later on, FL and slag prince rebelled from the emperor and tried to assassinate him but failed because CP already planned this and caught him. Emperor dies and CP becomes the emperor while MC as empress. MC's identity was revealed that she was actually the richest man in ML's country and built an organization. FL and Prince get sent to prison. Later on FL dies in prison (?) and slag prince escaped but in reality, it was just part of MC's plan. CP had another relapse and since MC's time in this world was basically over, she went to get some precious herb and died to get it. But the herb was successfully sent over and CP's health became normal. When MC died, slag prince was in a delusion thinking that now that CP is dead, she'll marry him but didn't think that it was actually MC who died.

10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil more arcs please

Yukari_me likes this.
  11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have time then sure. Hopefully, you guys can understand my summaries since I'm bad at explaining :blobsweat:

12. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

Yukari_me likes this.
  13. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like I just started reading the translate arc 2 and if it no trouble, can anyone spoil the whole arc for arc 2? I want to see EVERy detail on how mc deal with fl and what happen afterward~~

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait for the translate chapters then

15. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to but it takes a while for them to do it and I don't wanna be rude to bother but the thing is, if I could read Chinese translation, I would love to. BUT, I'm a HUGE spoil lover and I really love just looking at the spoiler and than read the novel when they finish the whole arc,you know~

16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita can you tag me too? I like to read your spoilers <3

Nokita likes this.
  17. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thing! Though I only use tag when mentioning others in spoilers or starting a new thread for a novel, mostly the latter, so you're probably better off following a thread or myself for the spoilers that a thread spits out, just in case.

Anyways, I will be sure to tag you if I make a new thread or something.:blobpats:

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, okay, thank you <33

19. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant wait for more arc spoilers.

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking