Spoiler The Aloof Prince Pampers His Wild First Rate Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    *PreparingSnacks*
    *BrewingTea*
    ----- pretty pease anyone who already read this: do tell abt MC's bother.
    Thank youuuuuu

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I forget, I'll post this here. And I'm not reading this, so I don't know much to spoil more. I just pick chapters with nice titles and read the few of them.

Some (not so) cute moments.

MC went home to her maiden house coz she "felt stuffy" at ML's place. The Qin girl kept visiting and playing hostess even though she's a guest. One night when she saved a kid who was drowning, and ML was also there coz he had to accompany the Qin girl there. He picked her up, drenched and all, brought back to their house leaving the Qin girl alone, accompanied by his guard. Later on, gossips filled the capital about how no one moved to save the kid, even that Qin girl who was praised as a war hero, but MC was the one who jumped in and heroically saved the kid.

Whenever MC are feeling down or mad at him, ML would get her those cookies lol tsundere much

MC was feeling tired and burnt from hiking the mountain path to the Black Lotus cave. ML gave her a piggyback ride, to the utter surprise of his guard.
    That's it. Have fun reading.

stumblmer, OKDR, Aniki212 and 2 others like this.
  3. PoisonNeedle

PoisonNeedle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been such a long time since anyone replied to this thread are there no more spoilers?:blobpeek:

4. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know if there is a spoiler thread for Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous consort?

5. PoisonNeedle

PoisonNeedle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is but it's called: Bewitching Prince spoils bis Wife: Genius Doctor Unscurmpteous Imperial Consort
    :blobpeek:

6. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you post the link for me because I can’t find it.

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
  9. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know about her connection to the ancient tree

10. Aruthea

Aruthea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a bit, got to 120 and got reallllly bored and confused too.
    -So it turns out that the real reason why she got engaged to the 6th prince was because Qin Muyue, the so-called ideal wife, had a Phoenix mark on her back, which Rongfei/ML's mom iirc had and that mark led to her being confined. MC got disappointed in the empress dowager that she was used as a chess piece, so she went to find ML.
    -There is a black lotus that is related to breaking the formation, which requires the blood of the phoenix mark owner. ML takes Qin Muyue to get it, which MC happens to overhear when she went to find him. Qin Muyue couldn't get it to work, so later ML got MC to try it and she got the black lotus sealed inside her as it reacted to her. She was not happy to learn that. So she has to go learn some from some formation master because the black lotus will kill her. (Related to the above poster's piggy back moment)
    -The master is a bit funny. He asks her if she really wants to help unseal the formation cos what if Rongfei went bonkers? What's it in for MC? MC is like "why not help" master be like "how nice of you, so hard to see that kindness nowadays". He is very insistent on teaching her.
    -Betch sister got married to ML's uncle as a concubine. She gets bullied there and the Qin family thought MC would be affected. Haha, no. Lingzhu keeps asking MC for help and MC said no.
    -A sweet moment I guess when ML's face darkened when MC explained how the betch princess tried to sell her to a brothel. Then he proceeds to tell her that they should infiltrate and got MC to wear really provocative clothes to enter, lmao. They find out the betch princess is kind of messing around with her fiancee, a 2nd prince from another country. When they finished infiltrating, MC demands ML to buy clothes for her because there is no way she is going out on the streets in such clothing. He trolls her by buying male clothes.
    -Before all this I think ML takes MC to a city for gambling and he eventually gets MC to take action so he knows MC can defend herself. MC be like "ah my acting is that bad huh". Also, MC keeps negotiating for money from him lol.
    -Qin Munan, young master from the Qin family... has something with the MC's original owner. He saved her when MC was drowning from the actions of the Qin family and is possessive of her. He was angry MC married the sixth prince and everything but MC is just "uhhh im not her" but not like she can tell him that. SO he assumes she lost her memory and is relieved... Is this some 2nd male lead competition now?

stumblmer and 199sweetheart like this.
  11. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in their previous life they were killed under it is all I kn
    chapter425 in raw

xyxy6409 likes this.
  12. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!

13. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers?

14. pokapoka

pokapoka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil more of it! want to know more about the brother and the space master!

15. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started redaing this, it seems volare dropped it and got picked up later by some other site.

Before reading the whole spoiler contributions, I'd like to type down what I understood from volare's chapters so far:

The original MC (the one the transmigrated MC lands in) is killed by her step-sister's servant.

It seems her only fault is not being too brilliant. For that small detail, despite being her father's first daughter & from the deceased legal wife, she's been casted aside and consequently bullied.

Hers is one of the shittiest fathers on the genre.
    We got shit fathers that get easily swayed in by vicious concubines or second wives, the likes of Feng Yu Heng's utterly selfish father and such... but this one is the only responsable for her original daughter's misfortune.

He despises her just because she is stupid and confines her to a remote and uncared courtyard, allowing everyone to bully and neglect her.

I don't care if he started at 18 chapters on to correct a little of his neglect after finding out some of the major bullying she's been submitted, as he's the first one that constantly vexes and treats her like trash.

She was bethroted to the Sixth Prince from birth, so that is why her step-sister (whom covets the same Prince) wants her killed.

The mother of the current Emperor, Concunine Qin, was a friend of her mother so she favors her. However she's unaware of how much she is disregarded & bullied by her own family.

Her father's second concubine and her wreched son constantly seek her to abuse her. He is a waste of a gambler so he usually comes in to steal her bestowed Imperial Concubine's jewelry so he can pay his gambling debts & keeps on gambling.

The current main wive is also a bitch, and het daughter is the one that tried to have her killed.

When Transmigrated MC arrives, she kills that servant in return and lets the sister find out, so she knows she won't yield anymore.

The second brother (the waste), comes in for more jewelry and she kicks him hard. She leaves him unconcious and impotent for life.

Later, that second concubine wants to use her to harm the main wive but she turns the scheme against them both (in turn, the main wive wants to harm her with an itching powder), and the father ends ups divorcing her and disowning the son.

It's a "How shitty this father is" highlight, since he quickly scolds and berates her, before believing in her innocence... but then, as the MC predicted, after he investigates (he wouldn't have investigated if not for MC not easily yielding to everyone quickly blaming her) he finds out that is true that his second son has gambling debts and he has pawned a lot of his neglected daughter's jewelry...

Is a more complicated schemme, honestly, as that second Madam had also given her a full box of jewelry she stole from her annoying step-sister, so MC smartly threw it into the pond and claimed that the second madame had thrown it. So when they wanted to make MC also a thief, she bawled out that she hadn't got the time to steal it, plus she already had no jewelry of her own left because second young master forcefully took it all.

That is why the father gets to know a small portion of the bullying he's favored to happen, so he feels a little remorse and orders her to change to a better courtyard.

I guess this must be the few first archs of the novel. Yet, her family members are all so awfull, that it keeps you waiting to see how their retribution will be.

Especially the father, whom deserves no redemption and the worst of their fates.

stumblmer likes this.
  16. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Several things happen during the 111 chapters that were translated.

MC gained a tough enemy with the 5th Princess. She got obsessed with her eldest brother (Mu Yunyan, the only to treat her well), and she failed (her brother arranged quicky another marriage with a reputable young miss), so she is blaming all on MC since she already despised her because she's friends with Qin MuYue, the girl that seems to be obsessed with ML (6th Prince, MC's husband now).

What I am getting confused is:

It seems this 5th Princedd runs two brothels (something forbidden) in two foreign cities, but now MC is investigating because she wants to expose her and what I got from MTL is that she's been sleeping with a 2nd Prince (still not clear if a foreign one or one of her brothers) and colluimding to steal the throne?

Prior to that, she's already tried to sell MC to 1 of her brothels, kill her while she threw herself to a lake to save her idiotic 3rd sister (the first antagonist, Mu Yunzhue) & used her sister-in-law's best friend to try to poison her (Mu Yunyan's wife).

Confirmed:
    .She's sleeping with an East(ern) country second Prince. She surely has nerve, LOL.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    stumblmer likes this.
  17. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Muyue is an annoying character XD.

She wants to appear as a nice, charming & magnanimous girl, but it trully comes out as fake. Even though the MC is not sure whether she is genuinly nice or not, she starts getting pissed to her constantly pestering ML act.

She does act entitled of everything.

She is a war hero & talented. Everybody constantly says she was the true match with ML, so MC always appears as an intruder, a wasteful one.

As soon as this Muyue comes back as a war hero, she stucks herself to ML.

We don't get to fully know the reason until the Black Lotus arch & the Phoenix Daughter's thing gets explained, but still, ML doesn't say much so the misunderstanding is there for a while, even after he tells MC one time that he doesn't like Qin Muyue.

However, the little angst that this situation generates is what makes MC feelings for ML awake. Although she still is in denial and hasn't reasoned much about why she gets upset whenever Qin Muyue appears with ML.

The girl is shameless, btw, and her mask is hard to tear off.

The firs thing she does when meeting MC, is let her notice she calls ML "Li gege" and she suggests MC she should call her "mei mei". She does that in front the whold court, just to show off her power and imply she should be the main wife of ML... MC replies that she should call her "Sao sao" (sister-in-law), in a trully classy face-slap session LOL.

However, Muyue knows no propriety and keeps intruding in their Manor and showing around with ML.

Honestly, it is really annoying, even when we're hinted that ML needs her for rescuing his mom and Qin Muyue is using that fact to keep him close.

When MC goes to rescue her stupid sister, Yunzhue, she is the one that tries to kill her.

stumblmer likes this.
  18. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While MC & ML are away in Moon River City, MC's family gets targetted by the Qin family and accoused of corruption/conspire (?).

It is sure that these Qins have a lot of tricks and a hidden agenda, and the Mu family & MC are in their way.

A personal note:

Even if he changed his attitude towards MC, I still want the worst retribution for her "father". MC is probably only helping the Mus because of her oldest brother.

xyxy6409 and stumblmer like this.
  19. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another plot by the Qins:

The aunt married to Rong Wang, the man that took Mu Liangzhu as a side-wife (MC's annoying step-sister) lures MC into their manor with the excuse that her sister is sick.

Once there, the annoying Qin Young Master (it seems they exchanged promises with the original MC) tries to save her from the schemme (they want everybody think she poisoned and killed her sister), but MC confronts the stinky Rong Wangfei and takes her sister out of there. Or I think that is what MTL says.

Not sure, really. But she gota doctor to treat her.

stumblmer likes this.
  20. OKDR

OKDR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sudden change of chracter...

Well, he just thinks from the start that MC was probably hiding her "true self" because she was unfavored at the Mus. He thinks she is a little fox, and that is what attracts him from the very beginning.

After Qin Young Master (re)appears and it is revealed the orignal MC seemed to be his secret sweetheart, Qin young master doesn't stop to go after her, there's one time he goes to their manor to give her a pair of earrings "back" and MC smashes those with her hands.

Afterwards, ML finds her and gives her a note that was with the earrings' box. She then tells him she has amnesia, because her step-sister tried to kill her. So she has no memory of her loving Qin young master.

He's just asking MC that if she got her memories restored, if she would like to go "back" to Qin young master.

She replies that she doesn't know and ML eats some vinegar and leaves angry.

xyxy6409 and stumblmer like this.