Spoiler (BL) One Hundred Ways to Become a God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, May 3, 2018.

1. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. bc ML is always in high positions, it's easy for him to get revenge. theres also a bunch of side characters I didn't talk about..

Arc1: ML gets medical evidence of aunt/uncle trying to kill him, relatives get thrown in jail. their daughter (she didn't know about the poisoining but helps parents cover up when she finds out years later) in the original world is some super suscessful businesswomen. after MC, she only a normal white coller office worker.

Arc2: ML's younger bro sends the white lotus omega to try drive ML crazy by forcing his heat, white lotus gets caught and thrown in jail for life (bc it's ABO world, life in jail = worse then death, since heat is unresolvesd = slowly drives them crazy). years later, younger bro tries to revolt again, ML has collected evidence through the years, he gets thrown in jail for life too.

Arc3: in the original story, 4th prince was a rebirth. 1st life, he got assassinated during the fight for the throne. his "true love" was the 2nd prince's lover, but 2nd prince was a womanizer and they were on and off for 10years until true love gave up, and went to help 4th prince. 4th prince lost fight for throne and thrown in jail. true love was the only one who stayed with him and rescued him from jail, but they both died while escaping. in the original story (2nd life) 4th prince drugged 2nd prince to raping original MC, which turned "true love" away from 2nd prince years early and got with 4th prince. [basically original MC was just a poor victim so 4th prince could get with his true love] 4th prince goes on to become emporer + happy life with true love. With MC, he blocks the drugging so 'true love' is still with 2nd prince. since drugging plan failed, 4th prince makes up evidence that 2nd prince in doing human trafficking, but ML reveals to emporer that 4th prince is framing 2nd prince. [MC makes up some nonsense that he dreamed of the '2nd life' and ML believes him] emporer puts 4th princeunder house arrest in the palace until some other prince (forgot who...) becomes emporer (emporer retired early cuz his health is failing) after he gets out house arrest, he basically has no more power, so he gets bullied by 2nd prince

Arc4: ML is god of underworld, so when his main body appears, he already knows that the Daoist/girl is trying to play tricks, so he just lets the ghost kill the girl, and kills the daoist himself. super simple revenge here.

Arc5: I didn't read this. sorry :whistle:

Arc6: ML somehow gets some nude pics of jerk actor and releases them on the net. :confused: actor is not very liked in the industry cuz he has a bad temper, one of those stars that think they're super important/etc. basically loses his reputation after that.

Arc 7: I didn't read either...

basically the main focus of the story is not revenge but MC/ML being cute

Peachiii, Kaylee, alexfilia and 12 others like this.
  2. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Put me in the summoning train too please! @Zhen_Qing

Blood A likes this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, no problem~

4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    This was just... not my thing. I want to read a novel of quick transmigration with some plot, interesting one along with MC&ML romance. I was honestly bored so I quit halfway. The revenge was just... meh? Oh well. :)

5. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understood
    Arc 5: ML as a paladin (blood elf) made the high rank priest infected with dark magic (he used illusion) which is a big no no, he did this earlier than before. Priest then was forced to prison then his holy power was halved (I didn't really understand why). The orc patriarch that the priest had a deal with got caught by the ML and imprisoned. There was a holy artifact here that the orc patriarch had that could increase holy magic.

Arc 6: As I understood it wasn't nude pics but rather cosplay of the actor for an older female. like collars and stuff

Arc 7: I don't believe he needed any revenge here. ML was like a soul with 2 bodies here (he can transfer from his orig demonic (magic) body to human one.

The ending!! so ML was the system of the ship the MC had at the beginning which gained intelligence in the meteorite belt.

Peachiii, Kaylee, Kleep and 3 others like this.
  6. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't ml some one from higher universe?? How come he became system of ship??

7. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've understood ML is a system of MC's ship (ML's body from the last world is stored in the ships compartment). For ML to have an identity he was introduced by MC as someone from a higher universe that is a wanderer(coz ML from the last world was OP). This was done when MC needed to hand in documents for their planet to upgrade and enemies wanted to harm MC, so ML is made to appear and help.

Hope that helps

Peachiii, Kaylee, Kleep and 5 others like this.
  8. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, ML is MC `s ship system . It gained AI and secretly been in love w MC. That's why always love at first site. MC catches on very quickly after waking up that something's wrong with his system. Cuz it keeps urgibg him to contact for help. ML also stole his previous body that underwent tribulation from the last world to the real world. And he stuffed it in a secret compartment in the ship until MC finds out. Then MC hid body until he found a suitable way for ML to get a real identity

Kaylee, Kleep, Izn and 4 others like this.
  9. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel. I do not know why but it captured my attention and I finished it one go ( a few sleepless nights)
    Thankfully I haven't read spoilers and the identity of ML was surprise to me.
    There isn't villain as the quees in FOD. There is some will who pities the Mc and ML. I guess that the transfer is kind of help to Mc.
    Yup. I love it. :blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobmelt:

Blood A likes this.
  10. Local Omnipotent Reader

Local Omnipotent Reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this is still being translated. The last update was in March 2019. If someone else is translating, pls send a link.

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translatiion is still in the 1st arc, and tbh I felt like I was reading Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom which I stopped read coz it's not my cup of tea. I almost wanted to stop reading this novel too and this is just the 1st arc.
    Went here, and read how this is a QT novel, very surprised. I know it's a QT but reading from the NU summary, I got the impression the QT is alr over, so very surprised to know it's an on going transmigration still.

Finished MTL the 1st arc. There was new characters, so I didnt quite understand, only the general idea.
    Started 2nd arc, and regreted it. Coz new characters, new names which are very very confusing. This is the problem mtl novel with arcs. New characters, new names.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  12. Blood A

Blood A Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. DonWaffles

DonWaffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link doesn’t work. Last place I read was in the 3rd ark, really really want to continue reading sob