Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, he would take it as an "insult" to the pure LWJ's reputation and throw explosive talismans at the person who made the sign, like he did to JC.

Vin313, Aeli, salbireo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    You're so sweet. Why are my methods of doing things so violent seriously what's wrong with me lol

readerz and Fiorisi like this.
  3. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    True true... So my method still stands then?! Just a few slaps no biggie... Though you'll have to it without Lan Zhan around....

readerz likes this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    What it would take is for our dearest Xichen to go and enlighten WWX. WWX will believe it if it comes from Xichen since LXC is the most handsome... I mean, since Xichen is a reliable source.

Vin313, LoveManga, YaoiMom22 and 2 others like this.
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it will work well :blobjoy: We better just let God and Brother-in-law do the rest:cookie:

Fiorisi and readerz like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    That'd be a lot of slaps to get him to understand Wei's face would be bright red by the time he realises IF HE REALISES :facepalm::blobjoy:
    Damn it if only Xichen knew that Wei & Wangji weren't a couple yet then maybe he would've said it to Wei while he was talking about their parents!!

Vin313, YaoiMom22, Cypress and 2 others like this.
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! Bring the Big bro. I totally agree with both of your points:blobsmirk:

salbireo and readerz like this.
  8. patpiggy

patpiggy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much

Atemues likes this.
  9. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to merged the substitle with the video, so its easy to understand what they're meaning. but... i dont know if the one translate give the permission for it..

10. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    You can ask @Attica since they are their subtitles.

11. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    I have asked before, in her YT channel. but she didn't reply.. so I didn't do it :blobsalt:

12. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Minna.....LTNS....I miss you guys!! :X3::X3:
    This is just showing off my love for GDC. Hehe!! :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    You can just ignore me if you think I'm over reacting. XD:blobokhand:

First, I want to say....
    GDC is the best BL Anime I have ever watched.
    Throughout my otaku&fujoshi life, I have never seen such amazing action animation of BL. Of course, I'm comparing GDC with other japan BL anime. I'm NOT talking about other Japan action anime such as AoT, Naruto etc.., I'm talking about Japan Yaoi Anime here. There are many Japan yaoi and shounen ai anime I had watched. But still, They are inferior compared to GDC in terms of action animation and story line.:hmm:
    Japan can make many amazing animation and story line. But they are all for OTHER GENRE!!! NOT FOR YAOI!!!!! :blobangery::blobangery:
    I'm always feeling irritated and sad related with this case.:blobcry::blobcry:
    But GDC saves me. Thank you B.C May Pictures. I'm really grateful to all the staffs and anime studio.:love::love: Thank you for such amazing animation. :aww::aww:

Second thing I want to say is,
    OSTs of GDC are SO DAMN GOOD. So classical and so great!!
    The background music for action scene...
    The flute sound...
    The zither sound....
    Opening and 2 Endings
    ALL ARE SO GOOD and SO DAMN GREAT!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I can feel staffs' hard-works and love and care and great effort for GDC anime.:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Thank you! THANK YOU!! THANK you!! :X3::X3::love::love:

The Last thing I want to say is
    Yaoi, BL, shounen ai anime are so rare. Even it is only one season of GDC is too good and enough for the fans. Such miracle, I do not dare hope any request more than this.:oops::oops: Still, They said there will be three seasons!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING NOW....REALLY.....!!!!:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    All the sponsorship, animation studio and staffs....you all are SO DAMN GOOD.:blob_pompom::blob_pompom: KAMISAMA DESU!!!~~~~~ :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    And of course, because of infinity supports and loves from fans, the popularity of GDC is rising more and more. FANS no minna san...you guys are SO DAMN COOL. :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:
    I respect you all and love you all. Thank you very much for supporting GDC up untill now and continue supporting it. :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

The me last month was too busy. So, I didn't have enough time to write and read you guys' activities. Still you guys are so lovely......always supporting GDC and talking about it excitedly.:aww::aww: I'm relieved as I can feel your love for GDC is increasing more and more instead of disappearing your passions. :blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

Koshin, Fiorisi, YaoiMom22 and 7 others like this.
  13. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    My random thoughts for now :

Wei Wuxian
    Family :
    Wei Changze (Father)
    Cangse-Sanren (Mother)
    Lan Wangji (Spouse/Husband)
    Lan Xichen (Brother-in-law)
    Lan Qiren (Uncle-in-law) (One sided) (LOL)
    Qingheng-jun (Father-in-law)
    Lan Wangji's Unnamed Mother (Mother-in-law)

Lan Wangji
    Family :
    Qingheng-jun (Father)
    Unnamed mother (Mother)
    Lan Xichen (Older Brother)
    Lan Qiren (Uncle)
    Wei Wuxian (Spouse/Wife)
    Wei Changze (Father-in-law)
    Cangse-Sanren (Mother-in-law)

Vin313, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  14. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how WWX parents look like... I really curious!!

YaoiMom22 and salbireo like this.
  15. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet WWX looks like his mom. Maybe it hurt JFM to look at him. But, it's why he loved him so much. Everyone in this novel seems to love pain and heartache :blobdizzy:.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  16. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with me :hmm:

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  17. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you may be on to something here. After all when he found WWX, WWX was a 9 year old (I think?) and the only way I can think of JFM recognizing him (beside WWX perking up at the calling of his name) is that he looked like his mother. JFM knew his mother well, was probably in love with her, so it would be no shock if he saw that woman in this child's face.

Imagine a tiny, malnourished, dirty faced WWX staring up at him, clutching those fruit scraps protectively to his chest and looking for all the world like JFM's unrequited love. There's no way his heart didn't melt. In that moment I can see JFM swearing to himself to never again let anything bad happen to this beloved child of his best friend and the woman he felt so much for.

JC might have had a rough time emotionally with his parents but he always had food, warmth and a form of love and protection. After WWX's parents died, he had none of that and he was just a small child, alone in the world. JFM knew all of that and while he clearly did love his children, WWX would always be special, always need him more (in his eyes), which made every achievement more important, every threat to him more dire.

It may not have been fair to his own children but it's definitely understandable. I'm a parent and I can easily see something like that happening. However, as a former wife I can also understand Madam Yu's anger. I don't think that she believed he was WWX's father but watching him show such love to another woman's child at the expense (in her eyes) of her own children was intensely painful and did nothing to help soften her feelings about their marriage or WWX who'd been foisted onto her. Remember, she knew WWX's mother too. imagine what it must have been like to constantly have to see that, oh so familiar, face grinning up at her, mocking her pain and failures. It certainly wasn't WWX's fault but that didn't make it any easier.

I think that this combination of feelings stirs inside of JC too. There's love there but betrayal and resentment as well and the two war inside him, as do the inherited traits he received from his parents.

Anyway, those are my rambly thoughts and yeah, I wish we could see what WWX's parents looked like too! haha

Zhen_Qing, Darcy, Serra-xhan and 10 others like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always pictured Cangse Sanren to look like a female version of Wei's YiLing Patriarch appearance :blobjoy: Her hair styled in the same way as her son's, hair partly tied with a red ribbon and a messy uncontrolled fringe, like Wei's. Since she's a rouge cultivator I imagine her wearing a greyish outer robe with a white inner one, the sleeves being long and flowy tied up by a red belt sash. And, I don't know why but I always imagine Sanren to have dark brown eyes instead of Wei's dark grey ones, I like to headcanon that Wei's eyes came from his dad's.

As for Wei Changze I based my image of him of Lie Ren from RWBY :cookie: Minus the pink streak of hair, this is what I imagine Wei's dad looks like. Since his from Yunmeng and has been with Fengmian in the Jiang sect naturally I'd picture him with the Jiang Sect uniform. And, when he got married off to Sanren I'd imagine he'd have the same colour scheme as Sanren's robes but with purple colours here & there sort of like how Wei has some red colours in his outfits.

The damn images down the bottom don't work (T^T)
    This is what Lie Ren Looks like = Here, Here, Here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aeli, YaoiMom22 and Cemlemine like this.
  19. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers on how Wen Ning & LWJ conversation about the past went? ~

20. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with your opinion about JFM, WWX and his mother. I truly believe he loved her, that's why he never addressed this matter to his wife. He knew how she felt but he just left it at that, which is obvious because he didnt want to lie to himself and his wife about it.

YaoiMom22 and readerz like this.