Recommendations Novels with Rational, Ruthless and Evil MCs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SweetShireen, Aug 30, 2018.

1. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like the MC is shameless and crafty, my favourite lol. Thanks!

2. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    Your description sounds intriguing but 90% of the reviews on NU are 1 star and saying hes a horny guy that just goes around banging girls so idk what to think bc thats an instant turn off tbh

Like I mentioned in the Op, the MC doesnt have to go on massacres every chapter and be evil for the sake of being evil. I like MCs who can alternate both good and evil personas for whichever gives them the best benefits and be flexible. If the MC you mentioned is like that then thanks, I'll note it down!

3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome I see somebody said Plundering the Heavens. Well after about 400 chapters the novel change drastically that I got pissed and dropped it and I liked the MC. It takes too long for his shameless and I knew the author had writers block.

Way of the Devil he more like a chaotic neutral. If wants to be left alone but if you mess with him he goes crazy. lol

4. Reyrey

Reyrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Heroman Jr.

Heroman Jr. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. GenesisOfDeath

GenesisOfDeath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's face it 80% of the reviewers are teens who like wish filling harem novels. I have read till ch 890 it is a unique novel and a good one at that.

8. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT noo I'm caught up to 340 and its really good so far TT

why are all the good ones never updated TT

I'll give it a try then!

9. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen where you at? I just know the author did what every other author does when it comes to sex. The arc after that most of it is just trash but the MC plotting is good. I'm just tired of authors having the MC cultivate slow as hell for some lame ass solid foundation excuse when all they do is pop pills. lmao

10. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Supervillian on RRL fits this request. World is typical Superhero World, with the world being the center-point of attention for beings ranging from Hi-Tech Space Aliens, to Dimension Travelling Mages, to Mystical Cultivators, and are both protected and terrorized by locals with the same powers. There's even a Hero Association (HA) and Hero Association Academy (HAA) which is meant to raise children to become successful heros, while making sure that they adopt their no-killing philosophy. The MC does NOT adopt that said philosophy, and instead adopts a philosophy of "criminal trash need to be taken down", and proceeds to do so, rapidly developing a near need to fight, and kill, on a regular basis.

MC is a Techno-based Super, by the way. And it's considered the weakest type of Super due to Magic being outright broken, and Ki being powerful. Not sure about Psychic Powers, but I'm fairly certain that it's fairly powerful, too. Tech, on the other hand, can be used equally by everyone, and thus those with it's powers are less suited for front-line combat.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  11. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You want a calculating MC with no problem with being evil? I'm going to recommend The Concubine's Daughter is Poisonous (AKA The Princess Wei Yang). There's some fucked up shit in that series if you're down with reading about ancient imperial Chinese court drama. The TL quality is a bit meh, though. There's a strong reliance on leaving the original Chinese terms in it. Also, I think the current TL is only roughly 1/4 into the series or so. The MC doesn't go nuts with punishment until past the current translation point. That said, her methods of punishment are pretty damned cruel when her schemes finally pay off.

12. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    Already my all time favourite FMC novel, these slow updates be killing me. I wish there were more novels like that and Malicious empress TT

13. Jetskull

Jetskull New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tales of Leo Attiel.

14. sungjinwoo

sungjinwoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah its right
    after chapter 200...all mc brain is gone...like poof!!!...normal mc

15. Deleted member 89812