Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSS!! Don't worry I will wait impatiently!! :blobnosebleed:

Fiorisi, readerz and Cypress like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    After they said that they told the fans remember that the plot is still important lol

3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he can lol poor XiChen. Trust me if could carry some of that burden with you, XiChen I would:blobsmirk:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  4. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thought.... after getting married to LWJ, does WWX wear Gusu Lan sect colors? :blobthinkingsmirk:

5. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LXC knows, and I also think LXC might also be.. happy? about it? his brother actually having such a rich.. um.. inner world? :p LXC is an angel but he's also so cool. He's def the moral, devoted type too, but he just doesn't strike me as a prude (like LWJ.. lel LXC's mind isn't as pervy as LWJ and that's why he doesn't need to wear a poker face all the time :p )

Koshin and readerz like this.
  6. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Throughout the entirety of the novel LXC is LWJ wingman.

Zhen_Qing, Koshin, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Or, unknown to everyone, LXC is actually the biggest pervert in the entire cultivation world! And the reason why he doesn't react when he reads the pervert thoughts in LWJ's mind is because LXC's own thoughts are even more perverted! :blobnosebleed:

8. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    You think? I dunno, he just looks so easy -going. Even if he does have some pervy thoughts I think he views them as totally normal and nothing to be embarassed of? LQR on the other hand... he def looks like he has some skeletons in his cupboard :p

readerz likes this.
  9. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we're on LXC possibly perviness and there is quite pairing of LXC with JGY, with NMJ, and JC - do you think LXC would be a seme or uke ;)

I can see LQR spitting blood and RIP if LXC was like Wangji and ended up in love with one of the fan shipper JC (Wangji future sister in law hahah):):)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Zhen_Qing and FlyingNose like this.
  10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the time JC was called a 4ever single dog LOL now the fandom is trying to find him a husband... how the times change LOL

Vin313, Fiorisi and Cypress like this.
  11. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm that's a tough one. We DO know that WWX's mother teased the hell out of him, to the point of shaving his goatee and moustache because "she thought he'd look handsomer that way"- incidently she was on point, LQR looks totally hot without any facial hair xD So LQR might also have a secret crush on her? For some reason I also don't have any difficulty imagining a LQR/JFM xDDDD with JFM being a power(but very sweet) uke and LQR a VERY tsundere seme. But I also I kind of dig a pairing with a woman of the likes of Madam Yu, since LQR could very well have a dominatrix fetish thing going on. Omg, I'm letting my imagination run wild xD (sowwie bout that xD)

Apart from that, LQR would have requested future babies of Lan Sect to be delivered by stocks if producing the next generation was possible that way, in order to keep both of his boys away from anyone's clutches lol xD

Also... I just realised you asked me about LXC and not LQR. Damn. I guess I think finding matches for LQR is more fun, because seriously ANYONE paired with LXC works (he's just that adorable)

12. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your theory but I seriously cannot take anything from the anime/donghua seriously as if often drifts away from the novel. I just take my theory from the novel and tbh there was no effort at all from JFM to clear these misunderstandings and making Madam Yu felt like this until her death. That for me, is not something you would do to someone you dearly love. I personally wouldn't do that to my girlfriend/wife.

In my opinion, we cannot know if JFM ended up loving Madam Yu or not before WWX's parents passed away. I see it as he was just move on and live his life. Because it is better to think he did love Madam Yu, but in this story and this author, some things weren't as simple and happy as it looked. If there's any of JFM feelings for Madam Yu in the novel and I'm wrong, please correct me I might have missed that part.

At the end of the day, its up to the readers how they want it to be as the relationships between some characters are open to interpretation, like for example, XY's feelings for XXC.

I completely understand why you feel that way.

13. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    I see where you're coming from and yes, just by reading the novel, I didn't get any sort of such vibes from JFM towards Madam Yu. Tbh though, JFM has much more "air-time" on screan than in the novel. And yes, I admit, completely shamelessly, that I want a character with such sexy voice to find a bit of happiness and peace even in his last moments (such bias right? xD)

Cemlemine and Liolio like this.
  14. zeromint

zeromint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, NMJ tops LXC. LXC and JGY switches and I can't see/ship JC with anyone but if he's paired with LXC, JC will top because I don't think he will let himself bottom for anyone.

LoveManga likes this.
  15. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi and sorry everyone, I’m late to this party, I’ve been focused on LMW, but question. What happened to NMJ’s corpse in the end? Sorry if it was asked before.

16. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They gave it to his brother Nie Huaisang

17. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say I agree here. I could not say that JFM love Madam Yu. I didn't get the implication of it during my reading of the novel. Like you said, I think JFM just moved on and get along with it.
    Just because he married Madam Yu and produced two children from it, didn't mean he also loved her. Life could be complicated that way, but I also think JFM is the type of person who would avoid argument or fighting in this case, by marrying Madam Yu, since they already engaged.
    But maybe this was also his 'regret'. That's why he didn't want the same thing to happen to JYL and ask JGS to void the engagement of JYL with JZX, knowing that JZX didn't love JYL by that time.

Fiorisi, Zhen_Qing, Darcy and 4 others like this.
  18. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. So he was not like the Ghost General then, being able to function and communicate?

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no idea but maybe he will?

I ship LXC with someone unknown woman who hasn't appeared in the novel. He has to marry and produce children, otherwise, the direct line of the Lan founder will die out.

Darcy likes this.
  20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Wei will ever trade up his colour scheme with the "Mourning" clothes the Lan sect has :blobjoy: But I did see a fanart that had Wei try on the junior Lan sect disciples uniforms~

Mingjue was filled up to the brim with heavy dark resentment he only had one thing in mind and that was to kill JGY. Plus, I think there are requirements to create a fierce corpse with intelligence, for example, Xue Yang failed with XXC, and with Mingjue his hatred for JGY would be a hurdle in trying to turn him into an intelligent fierce corpse. While we're on this topic I find it interesting that the two successful fierce corpses ever created died with regrets, Wen Ning = Being killed unfairly & Song Lan = Not being able to apologize to XXC ( ; ω ; )