Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    @Attica can I please have the subtitles to Same Path Different Routes? I really love that song!

2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. :)
    That is indeed interesting about Wen Ning and Song Lan, so unfortunate. :(

readerz and Fiorisi like this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on NMJ’s flashback NHS was really good friends with JGY until NMJ’s death. When did NHS knew the culprit was JGY and started planning his downfall?

readerz likes this.
  4. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's ever being told in the novel? Or if it did, then I missed it :blobsweat_2:
    But I need to give two thumbs up for NHS for his brilliant act and brain. I was really surprised when I found out that he was the man behind all of it and WWX revival.

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    If you click here you'll find the discussion for it (^o^)/ In the novel spoiler section its probs in "Wei's suspicions on Huisang" or you could go to the character analysis section on Huisang

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I totally agree! JGY is extremely brilliant for his plans, but NHS is supremely more so for his ultimate planning.

readerz likes this.
  7. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. Also it’s totally amazing that you put that guide together, it’s the best thing. I know it was tons of work. When I first found this thread I could not go beyond 50 pages because it became overwhelming. I came back and discovered your amazing guide and was like woohoo! :)

8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin guangyao: mastermind of all masterminds
    Nie huaisang: mother of all masterminds
    Lol :blobjoy:

readerz, LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! It was no trouble at all my heart is filled up with gdc right now so it was pretty fun making it! I'm glad to hear its a big help for members \(^ヮ^)/

readerz, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  10. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm new. I read the novel translations recently and I'm quite obsessed with this series.

I have to agree with this too. But, I speculate that if JFM and Madam Yu had survived the attack on Lotus Pier, maybe things might have changed. Madam Yu probably felt as if she had never once been chosen or prioritised by JFM and never would be, and WWX being brought into the family must have exacerbated their problems beyond a point where they felt they could repair them. They must both have given up on their relationship. But, when JFM found out about the attack, he went back specifically to find her. He might have felt it was his his duty to return for other reasons anyway, but Madam Yu was the reason he gave. If Madam Yu felt that she'd been prioritised by him in a major way, she might have become less bitter, and perhaps they could have worked through their issues with time.

Madam Yu must have suffered a lot. She marries this guy who doesn't love her and is most likely in unrequited love with another woman, they have kids...and then JFM searches for years for that other woman's kid and brings him to their home, and the kid even proceeds to outshine both of hers and get special treatment. Over the years she was married to JFM, there was probably never once a chance for the rumours to die down and for her to relax and feel secure about her marriage. JFM might not have loved her, but he was easygoing, and if circumstances had been such that they weren't constantly aggravating Madam Yu, they might have eventually been able to grow to love each other.

11. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli, zeromint and Fiorisi like this.
  12. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
  13. wistful

wistful Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg so many thoughts.

I wonder if JC's dad simply refused to say anything because he secretly wished WWX was actually his son. So as long as he never publicly refuted the rumors, he could pretend that WWX was his son.

And also mad respects for JC's mom. She always thought about her clan and her family first (unlike JFM...). If she has to weigh the importance of things, her clan/family always comes first. If she could appease the Wen clan by whipping WWX, she would easily do so. But the moment the Wen clan threatens her family, she immediately turns on them!

I love her character so much, she's a woman with a lot of pride and strength, it must be so humiliating and painful to have a husband who just acts like he doesn't care about anything and chases after the dream of another woman.

And poor JC! He ran without stop for DAYS, hiding from the Wen clan, and all anyone cares is that WWX did the impossible and killed the turtle. Like hello? He also sacrificed so much to save his best friend/brother! If JC hadn't ran without stop and led them back, WWX wouldn't even be alive!

And ARGG I'm just so mad at how JFM just left without saying anything! He could've said anything. "That's not true" or "Of course JC is my true son". But he didn't. He ran. And left JC in the dust. He just makes it so clear that he really doesn't consider JC as his son...he always ignored him...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  14. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan zhan humming :(:( but they cut down the scene in the cave

readerz likes this.
  15. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this episode showed no mercy and played with my emotions. Such an emotional rollercoaster one moment I was happy cause of that LZ x WY moment and with the bros getting playful with each other, then I felt devastated with the family fight (at this point my heart ache for everyone in the room, especially JC and JFM). Then the bros clear up any misunderstanding between each other, it then switches with JFM with the hair accessory he gave to YZY to the whip scene and JC begging his mom to stop to that oh so satisfying slap scene.

16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I have such a soft spot for Jiang Fengmian I can't help but feel its not a one-sided love his chasing after. Fengmian himself saw Sanren & Changze off when they got married I'm sure he came to terms with his inner feelings at some point. The parents past is shrouded with mystery so we can only theorise. But one thing I'm sure of is it doesn't help when ppl yap their mouths off with negative/false gossips, honestly gossiping/rumours are the main freaking villains of this whole novel!! If everyone kept their mouth shut & not spread accusations everywhere the whole thing wouldn't have blown into a catastrophe. But, then again that wouldn't be realistic since in real life this occurs every day :blobexpressionless:

The scene with Wei & Cheng's promise was so emotional for me :blobsob: Being able to see Cheng's expression softening & smiling at Wei's promise to be by his side and be Yunmeng's Two Talents is just breaking my heart!! Bloody hell I'm gonna be a mess in the next eps, I'm too scared to watch it.

Also, can some kind soul out there make a gif of Madam Yu slapping the crap out of that female hoe?? I need it. :blobReach:

Zhen_Qing, Aeli, Sandu and 2 others like this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I needed to lower the volume of the whip scene cause I couldn't stand hearing WY grunts of pain...

readerz likes this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! So that jade accessory was Madam Yu's!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Geez he does care!!!! Why does everyone have incredibly bad communication skills in this novel??? C'mon guys pour your heart out talk about your feelings!! :blobsob::blobsob: Like Wei said "I have a mouth, I need to use it to talk."

FlyingNose, Pretty Yunita and readerz like this.
  19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    JFM has a soft spot in my heart too he must haved clearly felt something for YZY (maybe is not as strong as before) for him to have taken the hair ornament he gifted her with him. Maybe he doesn't answer her accusations anymore cause he knows that no matter what he says she won't accept it.... perhaps he did tried to explain himself in the past but seeing how it wouldn't get thru to her he simply just stays quiet now...

20. hiddenartifact

hiddenartifact Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything on episode 10's marvelous, I can't comprehend how beautiful the quality of the animation is! Every frame is so beautiful and I bet if you screenshot at a random mark, it'll still turned out to be wallpaper worthy. (except for the frames that contain Wen dogs, ugh) It's like a soothing medicine that can heal all the damage inflicted by how Mr. turtle arc's super rushed. The animation drawn the lotus pier so magnificent that it's almost sad to see them burn in the next episode. Hats off to the donghua production team! (´ノω;`)

In the end all I want to do is to hug all of the Jiangs, they are extremely complicated but none dare to speak up their hearts. I just wanna gather them and let them sit together in a family night, maybe let them play some poker, or maybe some card games. Give them some booze and let them talk their hearts out because being a tsundere runs in their family. Geez I feel so bad for the Jiangs.

Zhen_Qing, readerz, biiru and 2 others like this.