Spoiler The Black-Hearted God's Domineering Love (F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make picked up Thread
    I really love this novel. Current at 1000 chapters

elparis likes this.
  2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 4 - MC is a cute little mew-mew. BTW, Arc titles has been given in the previous post by our experts. These are just my interpretations of the story.
    System tells MC that she has been punished coz she did not entirely manage to stop ML from killing innocent (Meh, what is 1 or 2 or 3 dead people to our *insane* ML?) and she has been sent to a SS world (Complete mission failure will lead to SSS World). So her identity this time is of a stupid girl (daughter of the manager (?) of the school) who turns into a milk-kitty at night. Let the mews begin.

MC's main mission is to stop ML (who is also the O!Host's crush for almost 6 years) from cultivating/ using his extremely corrosive virus in the world and branch mission is to be very good/ come in the top something for studies and obtain love of ML. MC wakes up as a cat and starts mewing. When ML says stay away, she stays away. She follows his small instructions and he thinks maybe cat is very intelligent. Something happens and something heavy falls on MC's paw. ML does not have emotional connect with MC Cat and does not really pay attention. While he is taking a call, MC Cat jumps on his desk and starts reading his school homework. MC is terrible in studies, absolutely terrible.So she thinks this is a good chance to copy the top student's homework. ML comes out only to see MC Cat reading (Minerva McGonagall in cat form, Harry Potter Book 1 :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:). ML feels suspicious and tells MC Cat to finish the rest of the homework (Multiple choice questions). MC Cat feels very sad but ML's cold look scares her and she squats down and obediently ticks off the answers she knows. ML is now even more shocked and starts thinking that this little thing is very cute. Then he and MC Cat sit on the couch and start watching TV. There is some dog-blood drama show happening and MC gets a small (very big) crush on the actor who is verra verra handsome. ML feels jealous and thinks - since you have chosen me as your owner, you should not look at anybody else. He changes channel. MC Cat quickly takes the remote and changes it back. Back and forth they go until ML looks coldly and angrily at her and drags her to the bath. MC Cat has cat instincts and starts screaming bloody murder and then her hurt paw starts throbbing in the hot water. Suddenly ML feels guilty for not taking care of the wound and roughly dresses her paw up. They both lie down together and ML goes to sleep thinking - sleeping with soft furball is not bad at all. Next day, he wakes up to an empty bed and thinks - HOW DARE IT GO AWAY FROM ME! ML goes to school.

MC will be in cat form from 7 in the evening to morning 6. So MC slipped away, did her homework and rushed to school. Now everyone knows that O!Host was crazy in love with ML and used her power as the manager's daughter to make his seat on her desk. Ofcourse ML does not give her any face and ignores her completely. So when ML sees MC limp in, at first he feels the usual disgust he felt looking at the dumb O!Host (She is not good at studies and ML is a genius) but then realises that she is limping on the same side where the cat hurt its paw. He starts feeling suspicious especially since MC, instead of running towards him like the way O!Host would do, takes a glance at him and hurriedly walks away to the opposite side. System informs MC that ML is feeling suspicious of her identity as the MC Cat. It's PE and MC falls down due to her injured leg. ML carries her to the Doctor's office. He waits as the doctor checks up on MC leg. He sees the slender, white leg and starts feeling a little jealous. Doctor asks MC - How you got hurt? MC - Slammed on the door. Doctor hits her head - U dare lie to me, something blunt fell on your paw!!! ML feels even more suspicious. He leaves her there and walks off. After school, he comes back home only to see the white cat, now with a proper dressing on its paw. At once, he gets even more sure.

A cute interlude between MC Cat and ML where ML makes her beg with two paws up on the air for explanation on a difficult (for MC) sum given for homework. MC hits his face with her tail, scratches his hand (ML starts to bleed) when he takes her by her neck. ML, by now, is totally soft on MC Cat and does not tighten his fingers or drop her or hurt her back. Once again MC Cat salivates over the 8-packs of the actor and once again ML gets jealous. ML takes MC Cat to bed. The minute he closes his eyes and his breath straightens out, MC Cat leaps out of the window and goes in the house next door (Stalker O!Host :blobpeek:). ML opens his eyes and thinks - HOW DARE SHE LEAVE AGAIN AND GO TO THAT HOUSE? Next day at school, MC proudly submits her homework (2nd time in a row, everyone is shocked and thinks MC copied it). ML grabs the homework and sees her untidy handwriting and realises that she has solved it exactly like he taught her. Now he is damn sure she is cat and smiles at her. At once MC feels like shivering and the rest of the class are in awe as for the first time ML smiled at anyone. They sit besides each other except now ML stares at her every second of every minute of every hour that classes happen. In the middle, the principal announces arrival of new student. DING! DING! DING! It is the actor!!!! MC starts salivating, ignoring ML's existence :cookie::notlikeblob: making ML go mad with anger. When Principal asks - who will sit with actor? MC at once offers shyly, blushing. ML at once hugs her and holds her arms, threatening her. The principal and rest of the class are dumbfounded - is our top student, genius student jealous or jealous or jealous? MC is cowed down by ML's threats and his cold atmosphere. But the actor is now interested in MC and says - I want to sit with her. ML at once thinks - Oh, now she has recruited more bees? I will show him and take him down to hell! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:. MC at once blushes but before she can open her mouth, ML slams his hand over her mouth and starts smiling creepily :blob_zipper_mouth:. MC suddenly gets an idea. She turns around and tells the boy sitting behind her - you, take off and give your seat to the actor. The poor boy behind her - .... but what about me! MC bullies him using her identity. Actor says - behind or in front, I don't mind as long as MC is near me. At once, MC starts blushing again :blobpats:. ML threateningly asks her - who is your family? At once MC replies - You are! Now Actor is confused coz he thought MC is in love with him but it turns out she only has an actor-crush on him. ML greets the actor and crushes his hand when shaking it causing the actor loads of pain. Lessons continue. MC starts feeling sleepy. ML tells her - Go to sleep, it is ok. MC - But I won't understand anything that the teacher is teaching! ML - You are so slow, you will never keep up with the teacher, I will teach you at night. MC blushes - No! ML threatens - I will give you injection! (ML is talking about giving shots to MC Cat). The entire classroom is shocked and the teacher is also shocked. MC goes to sleep. Wakes up for lunch when ML asks her - what do you want. MC wants ice-cream. ML pinches her fat cheeks - no wonder you are fat, ah. MC - QAQ, this is cute baby fat, cute baby fat! ML - baby fat at 17 years, are you not ashamed? When MC is pouting, he goes out. Actor is watching all this dog food shoved at him and decides to ask her a doubt with a sum. MC remembers this as something ML taught her yesterday night and happily explains, blushing all the while (Celebrity fever :facepalm:). ML comes back with her ice-cream only to see this happy sight and gets mad and jealous and possessive. He shows MC the ice-cream tub and then gives it to some boy sitting on the next table telling MC this is her punishment. MC is pouting and everyone is fed dog-food.

After school, ML carries a protesting MC to a pet shop and tells her - u better choose which food you want or else I will give you greens! Store assistants are pretty freaked out by ML and even more frightened when MC obediently goes and chooses some cans based on cat instincts :blobdrool:. MC and ML go to his house (MC is dragged). ML shoves her onto the couch and starts kissing her intensely, bites her etc. MC starts panicking when 7 reaches nearer. ML is just about to do more when MC turns into cat. At once disgusted, ML threatens her softly and thinks - I will take my revenge on her body soon. At night, ML locks all the doors and windows and MC can't get out.

After a few days, ML is holding MC Cat in the house when the actor breaks into his house, shows a gun at ML and tells ML to give the cat to him. ML starts laughing - what gives you so much of courage to threaten me, you useless, worthless bum. Actor feels scared but threatens again. The door is broken and a middle-aged dad along with many other men in black and carrying guns burst in all holding a weapon on ML. That guy is ML Dad. ML - How dare some thing like you who abandons his wife and son dare to call yourself as father? ML Dad orders the men to grab MC Dad. They grab MC Cat and she starts screaming and wailing. ML goes crazy. ML Dad laughs but then all the men literally melt into nothing. ML Dad feels scared. Actor tries to shoot but ML shoots him dead first. ML grabs back MC Cat and ML Dad in fear tries to inject the virus into ML but MC Cat leaps in between. ML goes crazy with fear and terror. He shoots ML Dad in the knees and tells him he will come later to torture him to death. ML thinks - MC is cat form, different form, if I give her antibodies she will come back to life. He injects her with antibodies but MC Cat disappears. ML goes crazy, tortures his dad to death and thinks - It is all my fault, if only I did not create the virus then my precious darling would not have died. He decides to kill himself by shooting since he does not see anything worth living in the world without MC in it.

MC is actually in spirit form about to be transferred to next world since the main mission and the branch missions are completed (ML destroys the virus). MC begs system to let her stay here. So system takes payment from her - 200 gold beans for a new body + 100 gold beans for staying in the world. MC jumps around ML in invisible ghost form and ML feels her cold atmosphere. He guesses it is MC. He tells her - As long as you are here, even if I cannot see you or hear you, as long as you are here , I will not kill myself. He goes to sleep, with nightmares dodging him that MC has already left. He keeps waking intermittently and calling out to MC to confirm.

In the morning he feels something soft on his arms and opens his eyes only to see naked MC. Needless to say, he jumps her for a long time. He asks her for an explanation on her cat form and coming back from death. MC evades - I do wish I had that cat form for a longer time. ML does not ask anymore but they do the deed again. And again. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

Then an extra on MC getting confessed to by this guy who has had his eyes on her for years but never got the courage to do so. MC thinks it is good that the big vinegar jar is not in the city or else she would get punished again. Except, the big vinegar jar comes from behind and smashes the love letter and the boy's confidence to bits before dragging MC to his lair - You dare recruit bees again when I am gone for barely a day?

This ML was not so yanderish at all :blobmelt:. A nice change.

RBJ, Ressianne, Pachia and 16 others like this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiler about male lead identity or past life. In ghost arcs it's reveal mc and ml meet in past and male lead sent his soul to different world to meet mc.

I drop at 1728 chapter actor male god's ghost wife arcs. MTL is so hard and confuse.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    RBJ and Nokita like this.
  4. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Disliked the arc because of ML and MC. You will know why in the spoiler. Sigh.

Arc 5 - Zombie MC
    In a pleasant change, MC is a low level zombie and ML is the 'hero'. And MC is butt-ugly with gaping wounds, dripping mucous and one time ML warns her - don't glare, your eyeballs will fall out! :notlikeblob:

So right when MC is arguing with system for another mission which system rejects saying this will pay her highly (500+200 gold beans), ML falls on her from some floor above. Main mission is to either turn everyone into zombie-humans (zombies with intellectual capacity) or turn all zombies into humans/ destroy all zombies. MC decides to walk away from the fallen ML thinking - Don't give any fucks about any stupid person who decides to suicide. System anxiously tries to stop her and then tells her - this is the MP! At once MC turns back and moves him after great difficulty (as a zombie her physical reaction is very slow and she can't move properly, is very sluggish and clumsy). Meanwhile on the floor above from where ML fell, slag man and woman are discussing. Backstory is a slag FL was forced upon ML. She followed him around but ML dislikes her a lot. So she fell for his brother (illegitimate? Cousin? Not sure). Once this apocalypse started, said bro and fiancee pushed him off the floor. They go away. ML is very fragrant and tasty for MC. So MC decides to have a small sniff and then a small lick :cookie: (Remember MC is an ugly ass zombie and not sexy, sultry woman :blobjoy:) and ML wakes up. He sees this thing on him licking his pecs and almost kills her. And when MC tries to explain how she saved him, all that comes out is "Aaasrgh Bleeargghhh Gururururu." She manages to show via actions how she saved him. ML feels warm - his own blood betrayed him, his family was always waiting to use him and yet this little zombie who shouldn't have retained any humanity saved him. Suddenly a group of zombies attack and MC hisses and attacks them back, protecting ML. ML feels even more warm. A zombie swipes flesh off MC and ML uses his lightning power to turn them into ashes. So ML has 3 attributes (Eh, not sure what the other three attributes are). MC pretends to be afraid of him and hides away but ML coaxes her out. He thinks even if he has to become the enemy of all humanity for her, he would become hers :blobhug:. They walk away. From behind, another zombie who has retained his humanity (2ML) stares at MC thinking - found one like me and that too female! (I absolutely adored 2ML in this arc. I wish he found a system too :blobupset:). ML and MC are travelling around and ML is flirting with MC when they hear screams. A mutant plant attacks and ML turns that plant into ashes. Oh so before, MC showed ML how the zombie nucleus is so useful. She also gave her own nucleus by digging it out to him since system told her that the nucleus is quiet useless to herself. So ML is even more cuddly towards her. And in the entire way they r travelling, ML keeps capturing humans and shoving them to MC - here you go, food! Poor MC always screams - how dare you give me humans to eat, this lady is not a monster! All that comes out is - Aaasrgh, bleaaaargh. And then ML tries to cajole her - it's ok to eat humans, they r your food and you should not go hungry ok! :sweating_profusely:

So the group they saved from mutant plant turns out to be MC's illegitimate sister and the legitimate family. Typical fuckery like illegitimate daughter was preferred, father and the daughter schemed to throw O!Host to the zombies blah blah blah. ML gives the mutant plant nucleus to MC. MC injests it and her physical body starts improving that is her eyeballs stay at place, the gaunt skin gets a little better, she can speak properly too. So she loudly tells this story. Now the group starts looking at the bastard father-daughter pair with disgust. Btw, as usual the illegitimate daughter is flirting with ML coz he is so hot and handsome and amazing and powerful and blah blah blah. At first ML is interested coz the illegitimate daughter looks like MC but it's more of a - oh is this what waifu would have looked had she been human type of an interest instead of a - let me do her coz she looks like my waifu type. But once MC brings out their dark past, he feels disgusted and kicks the slag pair hard. Now this part I am quiet confused on coz MTL was not clear - I think the group abandons the slag pair and they come across this typical rapist-pillaging gang and the daughter is raped and abandoned and her father is injured very badly/ killed. Well, 2ML has been stalking MC and ML and comes across the daughter. He kills her and eats her happily.

After some more travel, 2ML mounts an attack on ML. Our poor MC who never wanted to come in between the two gets attacked by the incoming attacks of both sides and faints. She wakes up healed up (maybe because 2ML gives her some more mutant plant nuclei). 2ML has fire attribute but he is not as strong as ML. After some really cute back and forth, 2ML decides to join ML-MC promising to take MC away once he becomes more powerful than ML. There is a funny incident where MC wants to peep on 2ML taking a bath coz he looks very pretty (not like a zombie at all, he is like the creator/ king(?) Of all zombies) but ML places his palm across her eyes and drags her to bed. So 2ML comes out only to be fed dog food by our cute couple. He tries to join on the bed (Ach, I really thought there would be threesome but nothing like that :sweating_profusely::blobsweat_2:). ML kicks him away and then proceeds to feed 2ML more dog food. So 2ML rolls beneath the bed :blobjoy::blobamused::blobamused:. ML obviously pissed but MC tells him to shut up and go to sleep.

They travel together. Another incident with this hi-fi group where the only woman in the group (very pretty with misty eyes blah blah blah) tells ML and 2ML to throw away MC and come with her. This time, ML and 2ML work together. ML hides MC and 2ML beats the shit out of the woman and her group. 2ML does not remember anything before his becoming a zombie. As days pass by, he starts remembering. MC + ML grow even more closer much to his frustration and confusion. In 2ML's mind, he and MC are the advanced version of humans whereas ML is the 'inferior' human. He does not understand why MC prefers this inferior version ML over the immortal superior like himself. Some more MTL confusion after (someone pls clarify coz even I am pretty confused), MC asks 2ML to help her bring humanity back. (This part made me cry a lot for 2ML more than ML. Coz ML has many more lives with MC but for 2ML, this is the only life he knows. Grrr, I kinda hated the MC now). So basically, 2ML is kind of like the heart and all the other zombies are veins coming out of him. So for the veins to collapse, the heart has to die too. I think MC does ask him at first to cure zombie virus but (again MTL shit confusion) he either cannot do so or refuses to do so (someone pls clarify :aww: *puppy dog eyes*). So 2ML digs out his own nucleus which will kill him. When MC asks him why he says - I love you and if you will be happy only by destroying all zombies, that is what I will do for you. He dies, MC also does since she is zombie. Now MC expected system to give her a new body and for her live again but system refuses saying her only body possible was zombie body and now that zombie body is gone MC has to move on.
    She sees through the space wall how ML literally breaks down. At first he keeps pleading her to wake up, then threatens her - if you loved humanity so much to die for it then I will bury the entirety of humanity for you. MC also goes crazy with sorrow and system acts an emergency memory wipe-out measure because MC's emotions are going out of control and she may very well collapse and be erased. Meanwhile, ML remembers various worlds he spent with MC and talks out loudly - don't worry, I will join you soon so wait for me in the next world, ok. And suicides.

I absolutely cried for 2ML. For me, MC's death was not the BE but 2ML's death made this arc a BE for me. He was very cute, adorable and absolutely and crazily in love with MC. His love rivaled ML's love for MC. He always called MC - little Zombie. When MC asked him what she and he are since they are neither zombies nor humans, he points to himself and says - Big Zombie and then points to MC and says - Small zombie. He was just so adorable and protective! He would have been the perfect hero in any other book. MC just wants to finish her mission and decides that the fastest way to do it is to kill all zombies in one shot. 2ML's death was neither mourned nor shown to have any influence. I truly hate the MC in this arc coz I loved loved loved the adorable 2ML. Now I wish there is another story out there with a 'save the 2ML' system who will come to this world and beat the fuck out of ML and MC and send them on their way to other missions and give a better girl/ boy to our adorable 2ML. Like seriously, if you read this arc you will realise why I am so pissed off at ML and MC. Grrrr :blobdevil::blobangery:. I know that this story is about ML/MC but why couldn't they have left MY adorable 2ML alone! Atleast let them find a fucking cute naa. Or usher the new age of Advanced Human-Zombies. Fuckk.

Rant over. Sigh. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

RBJ, Ressianne, Runnyman and 12 others like this.
  5. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    The group that the slag father and daughter belong to don't abandon them, THEY are ones that incapacitate the father and then proceed to rape the daughter. The thing about this is that they have been putting up with the slag pair's attitude ever since they were stuck together. They always complained, the daughter turned their noses up at them, etc etc.

After seeing the daughter instantly abandon them at the first sight of a more handsome and powerful man, they get angry, especially when they recall how they've put up with them for the sake of trying to be with her.

The MC didn't specifically go peek on 2MP. At the moment both ML and 2MP were bathing together and warring war at each other. She was attracted by both the sounds and was imagining a yaoi pairing of them both lmao.:blob_grin:

In his mind they are the successful evolution of humans while ML and the mindless zombies and humanity are the defections and failures.

No, not really, the thing is that NO ONE knew about it. The 2ML had mild amnesia, the MC was looking to turn zombies into humans or stop the apocalypse, and the ML just went along with MC.

The MC makes it no secret that she wants the apocalypse to end. She and ML eventually find clues that the apocalypse was man-made, I think it was because ML received some info of sketchy movements and because of his observation of 2ML's uniform and such. They decide to head to that laboratory place, in hopes to find any info or research about the zombie virus.

While on the move 2ML starts remembering things. By the time they are near their destination he seems to have regained enough to suspect his role in the apocalypse. Also I skimmed the last chapters and it seems the ML is triggered into remembering their past lives during a stampede of zombie plants. This part happens right after they meet the second woman that tries to hit on ML and 2ML.

After this trigger, they backpedal some bit and see the second woman eaten into a human stick. ML goes to check some things, leaving a chance for 2ML to ask MC, "If he didn't exist, would you have fallen for me instead?"

MC doesn't hesitate to say no.

TBH I liked this part? Other than maintaining my ship steady, I like the next paragraphs of MC's thoughts; about how falling in love didn't differ between who met who first and who met who second. MC had absolutely zero thoughts of having a relationship, but she still fell in love with ML.

This makes 2ML laugh with some bitter remarks about how it was hard to him to accept. THEN. HE. ASKS. HER. THE. QUESTION.

"Are you sure you want to save this world-wide apocalypse? No matter what price you have to give? Even if it means not being able to be with Jiang Hao Chen, will you still do it? Will you not regret it?"

----Gu Ming Xuan, 2ML, Arc 5

MC is instantly alarmed --- she thinks he's going to make some threat about leaving ML. 2ML makes fun her questions, saying how he didn't want to force her, and only urges her to answer if she would regret it or not. She says she won't.

Her mission was to stop the apocalypse. She can't see why she would regret it. MC still thinks it's some play of trying to make her leave ML. MC has no idea what he's planning.

Before any more words can be said the ML returns.

The rest, as you know, they arrive at the laboratory and are met with 2ML's colleagues who took the ineffective zombie drug, 2ML proceeds to reveal to MC and ML of the zombie virus and how to end the apocalypse , and that it required his death. MC realizes this and tries to stop him, as she didn't want HIM to die. 2ML smiles warmly, and thinks he regrets not getting her love. ML is aware he could've easily chose to pretend he wasn't the cure and run, but he still did it because he told MC he would end it.

"Die? Do you still not understand? From the moment I became a zombie, I have already been dead."

---- Gu Ming Xuan. 2ML, Arc 5

He proceeds to dug out his heart without a second word. However from the moment he spoke his last words ML has realized there was something wrong and yells at him to stop, but it was too late.

Wasn't it foretold by him? The Zombie Virus started with him and would end with him. If he decided to kill off all the zombies... that included MC. And 2ML knew this.

ML fires off a lighting to try and take the heart from him, but 2ML only smiles mockingly, and everyone watches as the heart turns to ashes.

MC understands what's going to happen too. She feels a little helpless by 2ML's obsession, but thanks him anyway. 2ML dismisses her thanks, telling her that he wouldn't have done it at all if she had chosen him, he is selfish too, in how he is unwilling to let them be.

The rest, as you know, is history.

Gu Ming Xuan is one of the leading scientists that created the zombie virus. His goal was to make humans stronger and better, but as the zombie outbreak started he was subjected to his first prototype and escaped, while the other took some defective prototypes that while would let them retain their mind, wouldn't stop the rotting the body, unlike 2ML who remains the same looks as when alive with no rotting visible.

I have conflicted feelings regarding this supporing character. Like @Dragon_Reader has said, this guy would be the main protagonist of a novel, he'll his character is one of the protagonists characters I like. He can be adorable and ruthless, he loves full heartedly, he is like a cute puppy in front of the one he loves and a satanic devil to others.

The only thing that went wrong was that MC didn't fall in love with him. (And to be honest, I don't really blame her for it. In fact, I would've been pissed off at MC if she tried to console him or be gentle with the rejections or hold it off, I love how she makes it clear from the start.) I can only feel helpless on his behalf.

However while his unrequited love made me hurt for him, there were some times I thought he was... a bit too much. Hypocrital maybe, but MC made it 100% clear she was being with ML, and him still trying regardless of it makes me a bit uncomfortable. Also, while he claims to love MC, there is no denying the selfish bone inside him, like how he hid the true ending about finishing the Apocalypse, AKA killing himself and making her die with him, thus not letting her and ML be together.

Everything would have been better if only he hadn't fallen for MC.

Throughout some parts of the arc when ML interacts with the Reincarnation Department or recalls his memories, there are mentions of a mysterious third person who seems to have a leg in with MC. Still not sure if it was in a bad or good way, but it's something.

He isn't the supporting male characters in the arcs, however, as ML is told by the Reincarnation Department that this person still doesn't know he has brought MC to other worlds in hopes to heal her soul.

So there's that.

RBJ, Ressianne, Runnyman and 13 others like this.
  6. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies for the lack of update, folks. I have been binge reading this book continuously for the last three days because I have been sick with fever and cough and inhaling antibiotics. Currently I am on this arc where the ML is fucking hilarious. So he is 8 years older than MC (which is a super sore point to him). The FL tries to insult MC by calling her "old woman" coz MC is older than FL by 2 years. This makes ML more crazily angry at FL coz he thinks maybe MC would realise the 8 year difference between them coz of this stupid bitch FL and leave him. RIP FL. Lol.

So I will be updating only tomorrow coz all the time my mother thought I was sleeping off my fever, I have actually been hiding under my sheets to read this story. Don't tell my mom. I mean I have 72 hours of freedom where my mom is not going to attack me like a rabid dog for not studying and playing on my phone. So am I going to sleep? Ofcourse not! Basically I binge read like 12 more arcs since arc 5. So I haven't had the opportunity to summarise. Now tomorrow will be back to the grind, so I will be using these last few precious hours binge read complete one more arc. Huehuehue.

Meet you tomorrow, folks!

7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you feel better and that hide well from your mom to keep binge reading :blobjoy:

Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yuki_Chaos22 - Haha, there is no way my mother doesn't know I have done some mischief but as long as she does not have proof, she can only squint her eyes and threaten me - I have eyes on the back of my head! Kind of like a bluff, but I stood strong and blinked verra innocently coz I am such a white Lotus :blobsmilehappyeyes:.

Back to arc 6, I have read BL where the straight guy got bent but this is first story where the FL got bent :blobhero:. Nothing much in terms of drama.

A little clarification needed by the GREAT MASTER, but I think MC is a famous model or an actress or an entertainer of some sort. ML is this greatest actor of all times/ owner of his entertainment company which transcends all other companies blah blah blah. MC's mission is to protect and bring the FL to great heights in her acting career (win some sort of a world class award).

The book opens with MC standing in line with many other women for an interview to be ML's assistant. ML and his manager have been linked as a couple by the media and has now become a huge hue and cry. Plus ML till date has never ever been seen even interacting with women. So to mitigate this story, ML has decided to hire a female assistant or rather, the manager has taken this decision much to ML's irritation. There is a small fight where a famous buxom model (?) tells MC to get lost since she does not even have enough boobs :hmm::blobwoah:. She insults MC's female-hood (lack of boobs, thin bony body and boyish hips). Ofcourse our MC insults her right back - something on working with brains and not body. ML's manager sees this and chuckles, feeling impressed and surprised that the MC has come to take the interview. Reason why MC is here is because shortly after, FL will be taken within the company. In the original life, FL was betrayed, cheated and hurt and abused by all and died a miserable life. So now MC's mission is to help change FL's innocent/ naive/ white Lotus outlook and help her succeed the heights of cinemahood. Which is why MC also wants to join ML's company.

ML peeks outside to see MC and BAM! Love at first sight. He tells the manager to shoo the rest of the ladies and keep MC. Others leave, grumbling since no interview was taken but nobody can go against ML. ML keeps staring intensely at MC with crazy eyes. MC becomes wary. ML gives her a really goog monthly salary but tells her that she needs to move in with him ASAP and be with him 24x7. Now MC becomes alarmed and hesitant. ML increases her monthly to a figure recieved by only high-mid level placed employees. At once, our middle-class little MC's heart agrees and she accepts the terms. ML drives her to her house to pack and go with him RIGHT NOW. Obviously MC disagrees but ML persuades her with a cool face - I want professional assistant who will do everything needed without delay! Poor MC :blobokhand:. Now, MC's mom is a HIGE, CRAZY fan of ML. So she tries to make ML remain downstairs in the car but ML feels hurt - This woman does not want me?! He comes up. MC opens the door, peeks inside and sees - coast clear, no crazy fan waiting. She quickly goes in and starts packing. ML sees the photos in the wall of MC with parents and thinks - I don't feel anything while looking at these photos but when she comes in front of my eyes, my heart feels so excited. ML tells MC to pick one of three scripts lying in the car. When MC listlessly suggests one, manager says something against. Then MC tells ML to do all three. Usually, ML is very picky of scripts - his mood should be good, the script should be good, the actors should be good etc. Only if all these factors align, ML with accept a script. But now, he wags his tail and agrees with MC to do all 3.

Lol, this MC's fan-crazed mother. MC's mom and dad enter. MC sees ML and screams. Loudly. Poor MC's dad almost gets a heart-attack. He shouts at ML - Who are you, what r u doing here? MC Mom - OMG OMG OMG, is the emperor of entertainment in this house? I am a huge fan! ML tells MC Mom to call him by his name. MC Mom to MC Dad - Dear, pat my back and tell me I am not dreaming? MC Dad is eating vinegar that his wife is going crazy over some strange guy. MC Dad sniffs out danger - What did you do with my daughter?! ML recognises the father-in-law - Don't worry, your daughter and me, we ONLY share a PROFESSIONAL relation. Inside, ML is thinking how MC Dad is so hostile. Then he thinks - I will impress him with my sincerity towards darling waifu MC. Lol, MC Dad - You roll away, my daughter is not going to be your assistant! At once MC comes in and tries to sooth her dad. MC Mom explains to ML - Don't worry, MC Dad recently suffering through menopause, going through mood swings and heat strokes.... :notlikeblob::blobjoy::blobjoy:. Lol, MC Mom is such an amazing fan.... MC is embarassed. MC Dad keeps calling ML - Stinky boy. ML uses some ambiguous words to try to convey he will take care of MC forever and forever (using words used by future husband to promise wife... Huehuehue). Meanwhile, the manager has also come up. MC looks at ML and manager and thinks - so I will be the shield to this love couple. ML is wondering why MC is looking so distant and giving him pitiful looks. MC Dad thinks - my daughter is so dense and that stinky boy does not realise what she is thinking, hmph, my daughter is the best! MC Dad keeps saying - stinky boy, stinky boy. But he is no match to crazy-fan... ML reassures MC Mom how he will take 'good' care of MC. MC Mom thinks ML is dating MC. When MC tries to clear this confusion, ML grabs her hand - double the salary if you keep quiet. While MC is drooling over the money, ML quickly gains MC Mom confidence and by the time MC realises she has been tricked, it's like she has silently accepted his 'love' position. MC Mom invites for dinner but ML knows from MC Dad's black face that he has overstayed his welcome. MC and ML and Manager move out.

ML starts the car, MC is not wearing the seat belt and jerks forward. ML quickly presses her flat chest (and yes, authour has used 'flat' in reference to MC's boobs a lot of times. It's MC's sore point in this arc) to stabilise her. But doesn't let go. When MC scolds him - Pervert! ML tightens his hands. He lets go soon obviously but thinks - although small, feels very good. ML acts like a Tsundere outside tsukommi inside - Why embarassed, you are still better than me. MC looks down and looks at ML's chest which is being pressed on her side - No one has seen your body, so I don't know. ML has never stripped in front of the camera, not even naked upper body shots so his body is a mystery to all. ML thinks - Waifu is interested in my body, will show her at night. He says aloud - you want to see? MC blushes - Who want to see, ah?! (now we have already established the fact that MC has a weakness for pretty boys). MC's fingers grope ML chest. ML feels all hot and bothered - Thankfully I exercise so diligently, I can show off my best body to her. MC blushes - u touched me, I touched you so we r even now.

Meanwhile, single dog, ML Manager has been forgotten in the back seat.....

ML shows MC her room. It's decorated very sparsely, dully. MC dislikes it. ML thinks - what if she leaves coz of this? And goes crazy. Starts thinking - I should just throw her down on the bed and make her mine, she is anywhich case always mine. MC tells him - if I tell you I want hello kitty pink room, will you change it? ML is pulled back from his crazy thoughts and goes silent thinking how his thought processes have incredibly changed on meeting her. MC says - it's ok boss, no need to change interiors. Then she asks to order takeout for dinner. ML says home food only. MC doesn't know how to cook and the ad actually called for someone who knew how to cook. So she tells ML - give me one month, I will learn how to cook! ML says - no need. MC feels dejected, thinks she is fired. She takes her bags and starts to walk out when ML goes crazy - you are leaving me? How dare you leave me! I won't let you leave me! MC confused - You fired me? ML - when did I fire you?!

After that misunderstanding, MC walks away when ML catches her and warns her never to walk away. MC rolls her eyes - I was just going to see what's there in the kitchen, anywhich case you are not my dish. ML goes even more crazier - WHO DA FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING DISH? MC is puzzled and says - Baiqi! ML goes bat-shit mad - WHO DA FUCK IS THAT GUY? IS THAT CLASSMATE? SCHOOL? COLLEGE? MC gets pissed but ML forcibly kisses her. While kissing her, he gets this faint image of MC in his arms, bleeding to death. MC starts grumbling - I resign, was molested in first day of work! ML dangerously - You think you can leave me? You think I will let you go? I won't! Then he asks about this Baiqui. He is some online celebrity. Basically she has an actor-crush on him. ML feels relived. Kind of. Still pissed she has her sights on some other man. MC takes her bag and starts walking. ML quickly stops her - why are you leaving? MC - I know you hired me to be your meat shield but why are you kissing me and flirting with me? Do you think making me in love with you is additional insurance? Why are you playing mind games? ML is confused - why are you saying I am with Manager?

After a few minutes, MC realises how the gay couple is just gossip. She blushes but says - even if you say this, you forcibly kissed me! Aren't you going too fast? More mofu mofu times.

They are discussing second female lead in one of his scripts when MC sees this opportunity and tells ML that FL looks good for it. ML is suspicious why MC is suggesting a newbie's name but then challenges MC - If you have such bad eyes then you will be punished! ML agrees with FL. ML has a wet dream about MC. Wakes up wetting his pants *cough cough* *ahem ahem*.

Now FL has been hired. And MC has absolutely no patience for FL. FL is not strong and has a save-me attitude which pisses MC off. FL sits in the car with ML without his permission but he pushes her out. Just then MC comes in and FL tries to act pitiful to MC - I angered ML, don't blame him. MC snorts - You pissed him off, then you can come to the film set by yourself. Before leaving, MC warns FL how her weak attitude is going to destroy her.

ML asks why MC is so persistent towards FL. He feels suspicious that somehow whatever MC does is connected with that irritating female. MC is sweating inside but tells him - I have to prove I have good eyes. At once ML's suspicions go down.

MC is hit on by the director. ML tears director apart and humiliates him in front of all the cast and crew. Director can't do anything coz everyone is ML's bitches including himself. FL comes in late. Director is about to vent out on her. FL tells him teary eyed - MC was angry at me and made me late... At once Director feels pity for another one of MC's 'victims'. A jealous actress who would have gotten FL's role had it not been for FL records this. Director leans closer to FL and pats her back and head, consoling her. The actress takes the tape to MC. Now MC is super pissed at FL. She beats actress up, takes the recording from her phone. Actress is scared, ML comes in and has actress kicked out for bullying his poor darling waifu. MC shows the tape to FL - If you are so against me, I will leave you. You don't have to work for me anymore. Try to make do in this industry with this attitude of yours. I have worked hard for your sake, I am trying to improve your character and instead you are defaming me. If it had not been for me, this tape would have gone out and you would be derided by everyone as a whore who slept with a director for this role. Now get out of my sight. MC insults FL a little more and tells her how MC can sell FL if that is how FL wants to earn hospital fees for mother. FL has an epiphany. She realises how cheap and weak she has been acting. She got used to acting weak and white Lotus once she realised how much easier it would be to get help since her mother was hospitalised and her younger brother is too small to help her. FL begs for MC forgiveness and starts changing. This is also the start of bending of FL.

From now on, FL starts working harder than ever and her fighting spirit is up. She wants to impress MC and make her praise her. In the last scene between ML and FL, both act superbly. MC praises ML and FL feels dejected. Then MC praises FL a lot especially since she held her own against the Emperor Actor like ML. FL goes all pink hearts on MC and ML eats lots and lots of vinegar. He drags MC away. At night, FL calls ML and tells him that the director is demanding FL to bring MC to him as he wants to teach her a lesson. ML is very angry but asks FL - why did you tell me this, you could have kept quiet. FL confesses how she loves MC - But I don't have the strength yet to protect her against predators like the director. ML snorts angrily and RIP director.

Oh and they do it for the first time when someone calls ML saying CX has come. So O!Host had a super crush on this actor called CX. So her weibo would be filled with CX and praising him. So this big vinegar jar demands answers from MC and then seduces her.

3 years later. FL wins the highest winning actress award in some international film festival. ML also wins the award. Both try to outdo each other in front of MC. In the award winning speech FL talks only about MC much to ML's disgust. Even the award givers think FL is in love with MC. But FL denies it quickly. Only ML knows how true this fact is. ML proposes to MC in front of all and MC accepts. And in some mofu mofu time previously, ML remembers their shared past. He gets pissed at the Rebirth club and thinks that this time, MC's attack was on FL only. If it had not been for his deepest most intense love for MC, he would have completely missed her in this world.

Final extra is on some videographers wanting to take behind the scene what happens in ML & MC married life short video. They are fed lots of dog food by a tossed-until-she-cant-get-up MC and ML who pampers her and pampers her and pampers her. Ofcourse this CX comes to personally visit MC as a part of this behind-the-scenes thing coz he wants to take advantage of O!Host's fandom. Ofcourse ML kicks him and the rest of the video crew out too out of jealous. By the way, FL is the one who brings CX over to irritate ML and stop his overtly exhibitionist attitude towards love by MC on himself.

This was very mofu mofu. ML does not go crazy, was not born crazy. As arcs go by, ML's original character goes crazier.

RBJ, tammapmap, Runnyman and 15 others like this.
  9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This FL is really cute ah! I hope more FL like this one would show up lol an FL that cockblocks ML and MC as ML's rival is a cute FL lolol

10. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    XD sometimes being a white lotus I the best plan to escape. Especially in tne eyes of mothers who are easily suspicious of what we do :blobjoy::blobjoy:

This arc, I think I love the FL the most cuz of how she changed and how she fell for MC. *sigh* I got the feeling that somehow, FL became the 2nd ML. Thanks for the summary! :blobhighfive:

11. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    In some arcs, MC (who has a shameless propensity to crush on anyone pretty (be it a man or a woman) approaches buxom women with really nice, soft and big boobs and squeeze them. She would hug the women, rub her face against those boobs and then squeeze them much to ML's dismay and jealousy. The ML would either beat the women up or order their deaths but MC would skillfully turn his attention away, thus saving those poor women who got molested by MC.

On another note, a request to @Nokita @Eis and anyone else who have read this book - could you continue with the short title/ summary of arcs? There are just so many arcs and the MTL title is so weird that now I am getting very confused. I have used Nokita-sama's summaries till Arc 20 so many times just to jog my memory. Plus, a lot of times, MTL was so confusing that I would use the summaries to understand who is what and then fit in the MTL rhythm. Currently, I am Arc 22 and it is getting confusing :sushi_tea:.

Arc 7 - Asshole ML
    The setting is a little ahead in the future with World War Z looming near. O!Host has the typical slag father loving only sister and fiance choosing sister syndrome. So she decided to get away from them by becoming a war correspondent :blobastonished: (I personally do not see why a war correspondent especially since O!Host has no attack/ defence skills at all). MC wakes up when O!Host was kidnapped by this group of Middle-East Militants who run gladiator type of games in a colosseum. It is a final-man-standing type of games where the only survivor is allowed to go. This time, these games are being held to 'entertain' ML. ML is the head of the only weapons-manufacturing/ arms smuggling ring organisation and the Middle-East want to buy weapons from him. MC's main mission is to stop ML supplying arms and participating in this war between Country Z and Middle-East and branch mission is to take revenge against slag family.

Once the games start, MC cleverly hides in a blind spot. She decides to wait until everyone else is done and then fight with the last one. MC is not used to death and blood at all and is very pale and sweating. ML is seated and watches her. He thinks her a little fox who is so clever. System prompts increase in ML's good values. MC looks behind and meets his eyes. Except ML is so fucking scary in this villain avatar that she quickly looks away. ML announces loudly to the participants to attack MC. MC thinks - The fuck is going on, does he not feel good about me? System - Feeling good in a war lord is not normal at all. MC quickly runs away and climbs on top of a big pole with flag or something mounted. She climbs up like a monkey and many participants are unable to climb up. MC uses the rope to strangulate a bunch of climbers to death. She is feeling very bad about this but thinks it is survival of the fittest. The other participants are more wary and for once, decide to work together to get her down. But MC uses the rope and her legs to beat them back. Now they have reached an impasse. MC is not coming down and they cannot go up. ML feels even better about MC - this smart little fox, what will she do? He takes a gun and starts shooting at her. Not at her, but around her, warning her to get down and start fighting. MC is even more pissed and glares at him. He feels entertained that for the first time some one glared at him so openly. The middle-east leader understands ML's interest and offers to give MC to ML. ML tells him - if she survives, she is mine. The reality is that the last man surviving is not given freedom but attacked/ sent down to military. The middle-east leader thinks - His attention is a good thing but no woman has survived even a couple of minutes in the battle ground...

MC wins. She is superb in combat and does not use her golden finger. Hurt, bruised and bleeding she is dragged to ML and the middle-east leader offers her up to ML. MC protests - you said you will give me freedom, and now you are breaking your word. The middle-east leader gets pissed and has his men restrain her and shut her mouth. But ML goes bat-shit crazy - How dare you touch something of mine! ML's men silently cut the mens' hands off and then kill them. MC - You dare call me your belonging? Who do you think you are? You are just someone who sat behind on the seats and do not even have the guts to fight in the battle! ML is impressed and pissed with equal measure. He carries her to the helicopter and takes her to his central home. MC is dragged away to the bath and then sent to ML's room.

(MC is such a tease in this arc :blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:). ML and MC share some words. Frustrated, ML tells MC - If you sleep with me, I will let you go. So MC starts slow-dancing, strip-dancing, breathing down his neck, teasing him with soft touches and flicks and kisses. ML goes crazy for her, his pole is waving high and mighty and MC attacks him. He is so into her, that before he realises it, she knocks him out, strips him and ties him to the chair. He wakes up in a couple of minutes super pissed but even more enamoured with her. She takes his photo and threatens him - If you do not let me go, I will spread this photo everywhere. ML is impressed - Why did you not run away? MC - Do I look so stupid to you? This is a high-security compound even a fly cannot come in, how can I escape? ML laughs and agrees to get her a helicopter. MC uses her golden finger, extremely thankful that she did not use it for the battle, and uses it to fly the helicopter. She gives ML a flying kiss. ML tells her - When I catch you again, you will never get away!

ML is scared now, afraid that her flying skills would fail. But MC, as cool as a cucumber, flies off with the skills of an expert. ML quickly goes inside and informs his subordinates to call the international countries and tell them to leave the helicopter alone. MC speeds through the boundary line and crosses over to Z Country. Since it is an unknown helicopter, she is shot down with a rocket and her helicopter explodes mid-air. MC uses a 2nd golden finger (not allowed to so she has to pay even more golden beans and cannot open it any more for next two days). She times it such that everybody thinks she is dead.

ML collapses when he sees the video. He calls up Z Country leader threatening to cut off all his access to weapons. Then he orders his subordinates to quarantine all Z Country citizens who are outside Z country and kill them. Then he feels so tragic and sad that his heart starts to hurt, he sprays out blood and faints. He wakes up in the hospital thinking - No, no, I know in my heart that she is alive. He orders his subordinates to go through the video and start searching for MC.

MC teleports to her house. She confronts the slag father-daughter pair and threatens them. O!Host with family inherited a mid-sized company from grandfather. O!Host holds around 50%, 10% is held by the slag father and rest is distributed amongst the small shareholders/ directors. MC threatens to oust father with her share-holding. Slag father laughs at her - Who do you think remaining shareholders will support? But MC has already sent proof of wrongdoings to police. Police come to take the slag father away. He is shouting at MC. Slag ex-fiance/ current fiance of sister comes in. Slag father lied to fiance family that he held majority stock which would pass on to slag sister. He is shocked that slag sister only has 10%. So fiance family also runs a company which is in a higher position compared to MC company. Slag fiance tries to cajole MC but she kicks him away. He tells her that she will regret this choice and he is going to bring her down.

ML meanwhile receives the news that MC is alive and in fact taking revenge against the slag family. ML is pissed that slag family is more important to MC than himself but then goes to Country Z. He meets up with MC and they have a sexy, tongue filled reunion :blobmelt:. ML promises to help MC. Next day in company meeting, MC understands that the rest of the shareholders sold their shares to slag fiance family. MC manipulates the directors and demands one day for her to find dirt on slag fiance family. System assures MC that it can find proof of wrongdoing on slag fiance family but she has to wait till next day 10 am since golden finger is closed due to the two-uses-single-day she had to do. ML's identity in Z Country is as a mysterious, secret investor who has funded some of the biggest companies in the country. To all public, ML does not exist but the directors of the companies know of ML and are in fact, part of his war lord image too. ML tells MC not to worry- What is a few billions to me? So slag father took a lot of loans from slag fiance and slag fiance can call up the loans whenever and wherever. So now that MC humiliated slag fiance by kicking him in broad daylight and in front of so many people, slag fiance is planning to call on the loans and force MC to give up her shares.

ML is obviously not going to allow him. But MC confidently tells ML - You just sit and watch the fun, I will have proof of their guilt by next morning. The next day, MC gets the proof. Half hour later, MC and ML go to the meeting. Slag fiance marches in and acts all high and mighty :blobshh:. He sees ML and thinks - Gigolo? ML scoffs at slag fiance - You want the load repaid, well here is couple of billions. He calls up the biggest company in the country and demands a wire transfer. Slag fiance starts laughing thinking - This bastard is cuckoo. Except the money comes in MC Company bank account. MC pulls out the list of frauds done by slag fiance family and passes it on to the directors, shareholders and the public. RIP Slag fiance + Family :blobhighfive:

MC has to stay to take care of the company which has become unstable due to so many issues. ML faithfully stays with her. After a couple of months he thinks of shifting his war lord base to Z Country (He is in Y Country). MC teases ML - You should go back to Y Country and take care of your business. ML goes crazy - I will tie you up, break your legs and put chains on you! MC laughs - Then I will accompany you back to Y Country.

On their way back, they stop in middle-east. ML and his men square off against the middle-east leader and his faction in the colosseum. This is because of what MC had taunted ML with the first time they talk face-to-face. So this is ML's way of proving his love and strength to MC. ML and his men win so easily, MC feels very jealous. The middle-east leader with his select men are killed. Needless to say, the war is stopped and all MC's missions are over. MC chooses to stay.

So ML's investigation on MC (at the beginning of their meeting) could not come out with reasons why MC is so good at fighting, knows how to fly an helicopter, how she disappeared mid-air. But a faint feeling of knowing has ML not asking any more questions to her. They lead a mofu-mofu life with MC being a sexy little tease to ML and driving him to crazed tossing.

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 12 others like this.
  12. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it isn't a special occasion "second" Golden Finger. The first time she used the Golden finger was to fly the helicopter/high tech plane, but she timed it so that The Golden Finger's timeout would refresh long before she arrived to the borders of Z City. So, as she slept in the plane while it flew the Golden Finger time out ran out, a new day came, so the Golden Finger she uses to teleport before she is shot down is the Golden Finger of that current day.

Arc 21: The Dream Husband's Faerie
    Whereas MC tries so damn hard to be the type of woman ML hates, AKA a gold digger and green tea bitch LMFAO, but he ends up falling in love with her anyway. The Original Host is a soft and timid-looking office woman, who ends up dating the Original ML, and at the end breaks up with him because they don't interact at all and she can't take him not responding to her, so she uses the excuse of him being too poor to break up with him. The ORIGINAL ML is actually the heir of a richaff family, also the head of a big company, and Original Host learns of this year's later when he turns up in TV. When people ask about his love life he evades the matter by saying he doesn't believe it anymore because the first person he "loved" broke with him for money, so now he is a 10000% workaholic. Which is bull, btw, he just wanted them off his back. Some women end up causing Original Host's Death because of that sentence. MC's main mission is to not die at the hands of ML's fangirs, which made her decide to act like a gold digger. Which, didn't really work lmao. Her sub mission is to rely on herself to make money so she can buy a house and a car. It doesn't count if another person pays for herself lmao. At the end of the arc ML goes from "ew I hate women who only care about money" to "I will buy whatever you want how much do you want here some money you can only use my money" and gets upset when she doesn't uses his money, because early in the arc while she was acting as a green tea butch she mentioned having money was the sign of a true and capable boyfriend/husband and this came to bite her in the ass after the green tea Act became moot point. Lol.

Arc 2: Great Gaming God: Little Cutie, Don't Run
    It isn't as creepy as it sounds I swear. Drama between step mom and stepsister being butches, the same the same. Main mission is to steal stepsister's love, which is ML, and to make a good relationship with her half brother, who doesn't know they are siblings and is out there still. I'm very conflicted in this arc, as the half brother ends up falling for MC while she tries to look after him. He is a good kid, really, and my heart hurt for him when he learnt the truth. Anyways on to lighter topics--- The ML uses a female character to play LMFAO. Also the Original Host, though she is an university student already, has a really babyish face and overall looks like a loli or underage, making her "WTF" at System and say that anyone who can make a move on her would be a beast. ML feels a little helpless regarding this. The MC is the 1000th player and thus is gifted with some pills that can make your character surpass the max lvl and transcendence, at the point in time only 10 pills exist in the game but only MC has them and only she is able to create them.

Arc 23: Yandere Honour/Tyrant Student, Please Retreat
    This arc was actually a bit of a thrill and a super hard one, quintuple S rank. This is yet another school setting with murders going around, except that the murders revolve around a game app that tests out your IQ by sending you questions that you must answer within a week, the people who fail or lose to someone else are all killed (the game has 3000 questions and it randomly chooses 30 so you can't copy taste if you play it again and all the questions ate super hard, and each time you play it the time limit becomes shorter). The Original Host, a girl who is bad at studying and whose parents are somewhat rich and love her very much, dies because her supposed best friend (who hates her because she is forced to stay in a bad class because the Original Hosts father is very good to her parents money income and her parents forced her to stay in a bad class) sends her this IQ app and she obviously can't answer the questions in there. Main mission is to survive the game and find the murderer, side mission is to make the best friend go through what original host went through. The ML is sort of like Yandere-Chan: A passive psychopath who has hidden his nature for years and passed himself off as an Okay Person, but is actually a crazy madman, and meeting MC actually triggers his true nature out. He is also the creator of the killing game, though he created it three years before the current arc timeline, with the motive of carrying out fun murders, but by the time he created it he lost interest in actually killing people. ML becomes interested in MC from the first chapter when he sees her in the elevator, thinking that it would be fun to play with her, and agrees to help her answer the questions but for each one he answers she must do one thing for him, and cons her into doing fluffy things with him because of it like letting him ride her home in his bike and that she would hug his waist while at it. In return MC basically "cons" him as well, as all those requests are just him pampering her and taking care of her lmao. ML assumed he would become bored of her before the game ended but boy was he wrong. Also the MC at first suspects he is the murderer but eventually she knows he has solid alibi AKA he is always sticking to her. ML teases her a lot over her IQ.

Arc 24: Interstellar General, Don't Pamper Me
    The ML is a guy who has literally decimated whole planets and races lmao, so MC's mission is to stop him from exterminating whole races. MC transmigrates into a girl, ON EARTH, I think the original host was clean and had no shit to clean up... aside from her step family I mean but anyways, ML sees her one day through some interstellar network that observes Earth and is instantly astonished by her foolishness, makes him feel better about having incompetent underlings, bit then WHOOPS he fell in love with her. This happens off screen, during a six month time skip between the first chapter and etc. Earth is located in a part of the galaxy that has dead planets and little resources, it's also so far away it needs TEN planets' worth of resources and energy to arrive and return. Also the alien people can't give birth, but they seem to have a system that is sort of like reincarnating into clones? Anyways MC becomes like seriously sought after as she's the sole creature now in their reach that can give birth. ML could technically bring other women, but he has read that this could give his wifey the wrong message and refused, while MC isn't heartless enough to kidnap innocent females to outer space and reduce them to birth machines just for her safety. There is also suspicion about a
    trusted subordinate (who betrayed ML by snitching MC's existence to outer forces) bring gay for ML. I thought this arc's System was funny because he's always internally calling ML a psycho or crazy or madman.

And well... I paused my binge at this arc to go look at other novels, so I don't actually know what's going on in the others.

But I'm going to get back at this soon. ;)

RBJ, tammapmap, Pachia and 13 others like this.
  13. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this.Is it on going or completed?Thanks.

Nokita likes this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    @lara5642 - I think it is completed - around 2071 chapters in total. You can read it from the raw link provided by Nokita-san. Happy Reading!

This is a SSSS mission. A murder-mystery type of thing. MC's mission is to find out the killer and stop ML from mass killing all races. She will not have any golden finger until she finds out the killer. Plus, system will not give out any hints. If she guesses the killer wrong, the mission will be automatically considered failed and she will be booted out plus the punishment of 3 worlds without golden beans. System sends her photos of the previous crime scenes and the bodies were literally torn apart with organs hanging out and stuff.

MC checks out online on the news of some body being found in the corner of some alley. She rushes there but the police are still standing around and stuff. She is about to go closer when she notices the O!Host's room-mate talking to the cops. She quickly hides around the corner but bumps into this amazing looking pale foreign guy which she identifies as a student exchange in the school she goes to. Lol, his name is Chris (a generic name for a fancy vampire don't you think?) ML keeps wondering - Awakening after a couple of centuries, my charm has faded? This girl is not paying attention to me, ah! ML tries to get away from her but MC quickly pulls him tight telling him not to be seen or else they will be suspected to be the murderers by the police. ML feels disgusted by MC's touch and he warns her - What if I am the killer? MC looks at him - No, you joined barely half a month ago, these killings are done by someone who knows this area very well. ML laughs - In the centuries that I have slept, humans have become more ridiculous. For a human this killing is impossible for someone high class like me, this is nothing! And he starts stalking her. MC is actually so fucking scared of ML that the moment she is away from his eyesight, she starts to shudder and shiver and almost crying and feels chilled to her bone. So MC was just acting tough in front of ML so as to not alarm him, if he was the killer. But MC thinks that ML has this crazy, bloody feeling inside him. MC goes back to school, acting like nothing happened. She has a chat with System who derides her IQ. ML is stalking her.

When going home, she bumps into ML being confessed to by a girl. ML insults her - You are a dirty woman who has a man! MC thinks - Which fucking mountain did this asshole come from? What kind of traditional ideals is he holding on to! ML sees MC and smiles. They have a chat about his ungentlemanly behaviour. MC suddenly feels a chill behind her back making her think - another crazy, psycho!

MC comes back to her dorm room. Her room-mate sniffs and demands who she has met with. MC looks innocent - my classmates. Her room-mate comes from a family of vampire hunters. Unfortunately, since most vampires went to sleep for centuries, the hunters have lost their skills and powers due to disuse. But her room-mate smells ML faintly on MC. But then brushes this off. MC goes back to her room. She confirms with system that ML is not human. Then she wonders out loud - What information does he have? And BAM! ML is standing right behind her. ML reveals his identity as the Dracula's younger brother. He tries to hypnotise her but MC is obviously not going to fall for it. ML is surprised and impressed. Then he threatens to kill her now that she knows what he is and thinks he is the killer. MC refuses - You are not the killer because to a vampire like you, killing humans is just food. You will not kill in this perverted way and then come back to visit the scene. ML is impressed. MC continues - I think you want to find out who the killer is coz he is killing the same way you must have killed before! ML is even more impressed. They talk about his brother (who is currently sleeping) and ML's yandere instincts go up - Are you interested in my brother? ML thinks - If she says yes, then I will drink her dry, make sure she is never going to belong to anyone else! MC quickly shakes her head - I met you and I am in so much trouble, so no thank you. ML drinks her blood a little, and MC is aroused and confused and shy and blushing. ML goes away.

MC goes out to buy stickers (?) and she is teased by the shop owner for wearing her boyfriend's brand so prominently on her neck. MC sits on the bus going back home. She notices a student-girl sleeping. Suddenly realises that everything in the bus is paused and no one seems to be moving and MC feels as if she is watching from a distance and everything is muted and dulled. A voice sounds - If he is interested in you, then I will kill you! MC manages to wake up and everything looks normal, people are laughing and talking. She instinctively looks at the student-girl and she has been killed the same way. So the student-girl is the one who confessed to ML before and who the ML called dirty. MC checks her phone - Only 3 minutes since the time bus left. Realises the killer is a non-human too. Police come. ML comes and hugs MC. He asks her - Did he touch you? MC - No, he just spoke to me. ML sees the hugging MC and feels warm and shit and blah blah. Decides he likes her when he has never liked any woman in the thousand years he has been alive. ML decides to make her vampire coz he does not want her to die while he continues to live.

ML decides to take MC to his house for better protection (Raaaiiight). MC goes to her room to pack, room-mate looks at ML - VAMPIRE!!! MC tries to reassure her but the room-mate says - No, our friendship done! MC goes inside to pack. Outside, ML threatens the room-mate - You are so weak, your family is so weak, you can do nothing with those flimsy stupid weapons you have. MC and ML go to his house. They go to sleep together. In the morning, MC wakes up alone. She gets the news that the room-mate died horribly. System tells MC that ML woke up in the middle of the night to take care of room-mate coz room-mate was too much for his yanderenes. MC tries to go to the apartment and the police see her. She has now been seen in two crime-scenes. One of the cops try to grab her but MC becomes angry and twists his hand - You have nothing on me and are trying to pin this on me! ML comes from behind and threatens everyone. The police seem to know that ML is vampire and they are nothing but fleas for him.

ML smells the cop on her and goes crazy with jealousy. MC says - But I fucking twisted his arm, you psycho! ML kisses her hard and bites her lips. Then he thinks - I have to still get that ring from the Witch which can help her walk in the sun, so I should have more patience. He forces her to go to sleep, takes her back home and goes out to kill the cop who touched her. Yandere killer = Golden Beans deducted. MC wakes up with the system telling her, golden beans deducted due to ML.

MC rushes out and sees a handsome man realising - this is the killer. He is a werewolf whose sister was killed by ML eons ago. He now realised that ML is crazy about MC and decides to kill her and make ML feel the same grief that he did. MC tries to fight and punches him but he is a werewolf and MC is human in the end. He tears off her arm and MC mocks him - If you truly wanted revenge, you should have gone after him headon! But you did not because you are scared of him. You are not a big guy wanting revenge but a coward who knows he is weak and scared of dying so you decided to go after him in a round about way. The only reason you are killing me is because I am weak and you are scared that once ML changes me to vampire, even I will be out of your reach. Werewolf digs a hole in her stomach and MC dies.

ML comes in time to see this and goes crazy. He attacks and kills the werewolf. He keeps feeding MC blood and screaming - Don't die. don't be angry, come back! Mission is completed, system upgrades and now MC can open the system-mall. She feels pity for ML and buys a prop that will ensure her body will not rot. Her memories are then wiped and back to the next world.

In the extras, ML is shown to carry MC's body everywhere. Since the body does not rot, ML keeps on the hope that MC will wake up one day. He has killed off the entire werewolf race. His brother, Dracula who has woken up watches ML and keeps an eye on him. Then he goes to talk to him and tells him that MC's body not rotting is a miracle in nature and she is never going to wake up. ML goes insane and starts crying and his mind collapses. While carrying MC's body, he walks to the sunlight to burn to death.

Just a question. In MTL, system calls MC something which translates into 'Daddy.' So is it really 'Daddy' or something else? System calling host Daddy is frigging hilarious you know....

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 14 others like this.
  15. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge this novel is actually still ongoing.

MC and the werewolf actually duke it out for a while. Also the werewolf has put the entire thing on a live stream, most probably to mock ML. MC calls him imbecile for outting the existence of werewolves and vampires and the supernatural to humans.

MC throws herself at him and manages to make him bleed. Out of reflex, the werewolf grabs her and throws her away, making her collide against the wall. I'm unsure if he accidentally ripped one arm in the process or mocked her and THEN ripped off the arm.

MC is still alive when ML barges in. She only lives enough to look at him, before feeling a cool sensation in her chest, and looks down to see a hand sticking out of her chest holding her heart. The End.

(Well, no, but Dragon had already summarized everything else. ML also vows not to ruthlessly kill humans, thinking that she was mad over this so that's why she didn't return. I don't remember the exact vow but apart from massacring the entire werewolf clan and almost killing the witch clan, he ends up turning a whole less murder crazy than before he met MC.)

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 7 others like this.
  16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I have reading all chapters Of this ongoing novel and quick transmigration the rescue blacken male lead.

I recommend you guys to read the quick transmigration the rescue blacken male lead. It's my favorite novel. Male lead is so loyal, OP, dark yandere, possessive, jealousy.
    My Favorite arcs are Xianxia novel where two male lead fight each other three day and night for mc and get jealous lot. Both had same person, had different personalities and same soul that are split. One male lead is mc master who is searching for his other soul which is red clothes demon lord that he hate most. This is Most Hilarious Arc I recommend you guys to read. Poor mc, she had to watching this two male lead hate each other and fight.
    @Nokita @Dragon_Reader I

tammapmap likes this.
  17. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc is very heartless in this novel.. I don't like it... The ml suffers a lot.. :blobcry:

Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It was BE though

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  19. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan - Thanks for the recommend but I have read the story before. Even surmised a couple of arcs but unfortunately, after that Zerg world, I decided to quit the story. Unfortunately, while I absolutely adore possessive, obsessive, mine-mine-mine MLs, I also require a decent response to that kind of romance, which unfortunately was missing in the story. But please do recommend whenever you think we would like it :blobReach:

Arc 9 - Yandere Bro X Foolish Sister - This is ancient arc so I am pretty much confused/ not sure about a lot of stuff. Read with caution.

MC gets transmigrated into the body of a small girl. In the original story, she is the eldest daughter being bullied by her step-mother and sister without her father/ grandmother knowing anything about it. O!Host becomes very timid/ mute/ shy. She gets married to some high-level noble's son and both are killed when ML takes over the country. Now the background of the country. O!Host and Husband belong to Country A which has a hedonistic and absolutely corrupt king and officials. ML is the step-brother that O!Host's father (Who is the General) brought home one day. To all concerned, ML is a bastard son that O!Host's Father had from outside. Later it turns out that ML is the only son of Country B - a far more powerful and better country than Country A. In the end, ML returns as prince to capture Country A and the General, O!Host and O!Host's father along with rest of the family, the king of Country A and all the officials etc.

MC gets transmigrated when O!Host is pushed into the pond during a harsh winter by a servant under her step-mother/ sister's command. She wakes up in bed with her servant and the step-sister making a lot of noise. MC pretends to be dumb and insults step-sister. ML is standing outside and comes in when he hears her awake. At once MC puts her arms up - Big Brother! Very meng, meng. ML is confused. Then he hears MC insult step-sister. Step-sister goes crazy and slaps MC hard. O!Host never made a sound how much ever she was hit. But MC starts screaming and crying. She keeps crying and crying and crying and crying. She holds up her arms to ML - Big Brother, hurts hurts, Big Brother, hurts hurts. MC is around 8-9 years of age, I guess. Well, ML is more shocked and suspicious why MC is suddenly crying but then hugs her thinking - maybe drowning woke her up? Due to MC's crying and shouting, everyone rushes over. MC Father and Grandmother absolutely love her and pamper her. MC is pretty confused why the O!Host was so cowardly when two of the most powerful people in the family loved her so.

Father is a pretty stoic man. Does not show emotions openly. Grandmother hates the step-mother, but tolerates her for her son's sake. Father and Grandmother punish the sister. Step-mother comes in time. MC says something that seems stupid but lead to Father and Grandmother realise that step-mother/ sister ordered her to be pushed and have been bullying MC. ML is even more suspicious but MC gives him a stupid, foolish smile and ML subsides. MC keeps asking for ML - Big Brother, stay! Big brother, eat food! Big Brother, take a bath together! At first, Father and Grandmother are not happy with ML staying but then MC starts crying when ML goes out so they order him to stay with her.

MC and ML take a bath together. Huehuehue. Then MC demands ML sleep together with her. ML is angry and pissed too. So after they lied down, he pushes her or something and she falls down on her right wrist. It swells up and ML tells her - See, you got hurt, so go away. ML just wants MC to stay away from him. MC is scared but whimpers and hugs him tight, refusing to let go. ML expects her to start crying and screaming. He thinks - few more days of starvation and locked up, doesn't matter. But MC does not make a sound. ML starts to feel kind of guilty for hurting MC but justifies it - If she would cry, then all of this would be over and she will be given treatment, not my fault.

In the morning, MC is suffering through a really bad fever. The doctor is called and ML eavesdrops on what he is saying. MC broke her wrist cleanly when she fell on it. Plus she had suffered from being pushed into the pond and it is winter. The doctor says that her wrist will never heal properly, she will have trouble using that hand and winters will be especially bad and it will hurt a lot. ML feels very very bad and guilty. He promises - From now on, I will never let any harm come to her.

After this it is completely fluff-fluff brother-sister times. MC follows ML everywhere, like a wagging tail. ML is also happy to be with her. Full family is surprised that MC is so behind ML. By the way, step-mother and sister are punished with being jailed inside their quarters for 6 months. MC is very happy, ML is very happy. This pair of mother-son come to visit Grandmother. The son is O!Host's husband in the original life. And he has been reborn. In the original story, the husband never met MC and it was an arranged marriage. He had a concubine and never paid attention to the 'fool' wife. He goes to war and gets killed. I think the O!Host either follows him to war or protects him, I am not quiet sure but he realises how much he has neglected his wife. He wakes up reborn as a child and realises that his mother is going to visit MC Family and decides to go with her to make her fall in love with him, stop ML from his uprising and protecting MC forever and protecting the country.

ML is with MC when they come. Husband is very eager to be together with MC but alas, she is with ML. She is being carried everywhere by ML, she commands ML like a little queen and Husband can see that ML genuinely pampers MC and is very gentle towards her. Husband is confused as in previous life ML and MC were never close. He tries to make MC closer to himself, but our Vinegar Jar ML and MC do not care about him. Husband is pissed and thinks - She is going to belong to me sooner or later as she is going to marry me.

More fluff times. ML realises that he loves MC not as a brother but as a lover. Feels disgust and yada yada yada. But goes yandere and crazy when he thinks of MC marrying another guy. ML's parents (King and Queen of Country B) come and tell him the entire story. The first thing ML feels is relief that he can now love MC openly. He demands his parents to allow him to stay here and train him in secret until the correct time arrives. ML parents are 1 v 1 and ML Mom is the alpha in the relationship. LOL. ML Dad is unhappy that ML is not coming back but ML Mom just shoots him a look and shuts him up. LMAO.

Yada yada more fluff. ML reveals that step-mother and sister paid the maid to push MC inside to kill her, blah blah. MC Dad divorces the step-mother and sends the sister far away. Step-mother is raped to death in the prison on ML's orders and step-sister goes insane and kills herself. MC grows slowly. ML and MC Father have a confrontation where ML reveals he knows his true identity. So ML was stolen as a kid when he was born and ML Mom cannot have more children and ML Dad loves ML Mom too much to bother getting another concubine. Yada Yada, MC Dad had actually intended to make a guy marry into his family so that MC can stay with him and be happy and carefree and foolish. So ML's revelation of loving her sends MC Dad into a tizy. ML threatens to attack Country A if MC Dad does not co-operate. MC Dad has to accept.

Final is when Country A's king hosts a ceremony to welcome the new heir of Country B. ML comes and Country A's daughter realises that ML is the heir. So in a previous fluff incident, MC and the Cannonfodder oops Country A princess meet at some shop where ML ordered a custom made gift for MC. Princess wants the gift but ML refuses, Princess sees MC who is so pretty blah blah and feels jealous. She tells her father that she wants to marry the heir to Country B. King is super happy since Country B is far higher standing than Country A. Princess dances etc but ML keeps staring at MC. MC has her head down pretending to be obedient but ML knows that this is a secret trick MC uses to sleep :facepalm::facepalm:. ML thinks - For once, you should look up instead of sleeping. ML announces that he wants to marry the General's daughter. MC wakes up and pretends to be surprised that ML turned out to be the prince and not her brother and blushes with teary eyes blah blah. Princess gets pissed and demands a dancing/ singing/ poetry competition. MC, very innocently retorts - My big brother told me not to learn all of this because only women in flower houses need those skills to impress men. BOOM. RIP Princess.

King threatens to kill ML but ML has bought his entire platoon to attack. Warns the King that if he does not allow this marriage to happen, he will attack right now and kill all. King is pissed and threatens MC Dad understanding that MC Dad must have known about ML. MC starts to cry - Big Brother, what will happen to Daddy and Grandma? ML threatens King again. RIP King.

They get married. MC Dad and Grandmother cry a lot. They had after all been planning to wed MC to some guy who would stay with them. But now she will go to another country itself. MC also cries because these two have genuinely loved her and in her original world, MC was an unloved orphan. ML consoles her and HEA.

MC's mission was to survive and stop Country B from attacking and destroying Country A. Which was fulfilled since ML promised not to attack Country A unless MC married him.

Oh, this has the extra where MC dresses up as a youth and visits brothels because she is very curious. This is before the wedding but after ML comes out in the open. ML banned MC from going outside because previously when she dressed up as a man, she recruited not only bees but also butterflies :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. MC goes to the brothel, buys a very pretty woman with big boobs. She caresses the boobs and listens to music. ML comes and well, RIP MC and they do the deed. ML tries to have the pretty woman killed but MC distracts him so he simply throws the woman away. But the woman is enamoured with MC and keeps shouting - Please, you don't even need to marry me, but let me just see you, be with you, you don't have to even pay me~:blobpeek:

RIP MC when ML tears into her like a beast and they do the deed before wedding. Huehuehue.

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 15 others like this.
  20. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS

THIS NEEDED TO BE SAID

That's actually one of my requirements to reading yandere MLs. If there is no response I'm usually out.

The Original Host is the first daughter of a noble who militaristic background. The stepsister is a half sister, when the stepmom drugs the father with a strong aphrodisiac from a foreign country, but makes him think that he was drunk and forcefully raped her so that he would take responsibility. Also the Stepmom causes Original Host's Mother's death by taunting her as she is birthing MC and triggering her, causing her to die from childbirth and to make everyone assume that OH became foolish as a result of the childbirth complications, when in reality it was just the Stepmom abusing OH into submission, by yelling at her or hitting her and even using needles to stab her. It is highly probable she has been abused from a very very early age, and this most provably continued even after she became a dismissal as heir position and probably was only put to a stop when she married.

ML, as well, because he is seen as a bastard son he is abused as well. The Grandmother doesn't like him because he's proof of Father's affairs outside, the Father doesn't like him because he knows he isn't his son (but he still has him as an excuse so that he doesn't have to take more concubines or go to the Stepmom to birth a heir), the other family just don't like there being a legit possible heir, just want to bully him, or like Half Sister want kick him out or make him suffer. Everyone basically bullies him, even OH "bullied" him at one point when the Half Sister forcefully dragged her there to watch as she bullied him. I think it counted to him when she only watched and did nothing.

OH grows up quiet, timid and almost autistic, to the point everyone has assumed her to be a fool. When she is eighteen she marries to a noble. That noble is very good and kind to her, unfortunately as he's a high official he's often outside and rarely is at home. The noble, AKA Husband, however has a family that doesn't really like OH, since having their heir marry a fool makes them into a joke. While things don't go to the point of physical abuse, they always think of different ways to bully her.

In the original plot ML doesn't necessarily return to Country B, or at least not immediately. What he does is live on like he does, until one day he suddenly opens the gates to the enemy army, and then joined their troops in their siege of Country A.

The Husband's Family kick out OH despite Husband's protests when they hear her brother went traitor. Fortunately, OH's Father and Grandmother arrive to save and take OH. However, because of ML becoming traitor the entire family has been declared with that same crime and can only be on the run. Meanwhile ML easily takes over Country A and becomes its Emperor. When OH and family return to the capital they are thoroughly ignored by ML, and are then bullied by others in many ways. Unable to take it, the OH proceeds to hang herself.

It's at this point where we come to the beginning of the arc.

The thing about it is that MC was NOT meant take this mission. She and System were actually on their way to another assigned mission, but tiny child Original Host was suddenly assaulted with the memories of her future, couldn't take the pressure of it and ran off, thus giving the Stepmom a chance to orchestrate an attempt on her life by sending her into the water. It is at this point where the Reincarnation Department go Mayday Mayday and throw MC at this mission on a last minute emergency thing.

This is often demonstrated throughout the novels -- MC transmigrating into an original Host that could technically already be considered a reincarnator. It shows that not everyone likes second chances, not everyone can take it, and you sure as hell can't expect a little abused toddler to take on the weight of her own future.

-----

An hilarious point of when System was giving her a report on her tasks was that when he said that she should try yo make the ML not betray the country and such, she went "Tch." This makes System WTF at her, asking her if really wants to make her bro Emperor. She counters with a "wouldn't that be kinda cool?" and it makes it even more hilarious by how excited she previously was when thinking of having eye candy as a princess.

However underneath this funny gag, there's actually seriousness. The System tells her that ML betraying and becoming Emperor would foretell the death of thousands of people, didn't she care?

The MC scoffs at him, personally insulted that System thought her to be that selfish, and proceeds to lay out her observations over Country A's fate in the original plot. A country, no matter how big, could actually conquer another country easily in a deadly two months? This meant not only that her brother was hella good at military and war, but that the citizens and people of Country A were already so disillusioned and despaired under the rule of Country A Emperor, that's why there wasn't even a struggle at all.

This observation is also confirmed by ML's real father, when ML says not to attack Country A and ML Father tells him leaving them be wouldn't be better, as people are dying of starvation and poverty anyways.

So, MC is actually smart in some cases.

The other option, ML CAN technically become Emperor but she has to make sure he isn't a trigger happy tyrant. There's also less golden beans in this mission tho.

The marriage between OH and the noble wasn't actually arranged. The Noble went up to OH's family and asked for her hand in marriage, I don't remember if there was a particular reason but probably because he liked her. After marriage he treats her well and is kind to her and genuinely comes to love her, however his job makes him often be absent from home, thus the "neglect".

When his family kick her out he tries to stop them, or at least try to take it back when he realizes it, but he fails. He was absent at that point iin time and it was too late, and later on when the war settled down many political shit prevented him from remarrying her and meeting her and such. Anyways, this and OH's death proves to be a great regret for him, he also bears hatred for what happened to her, and when he reincarnates he vows to not let history repeat itself, this time he will stay with her no matter what his family says, he's even planning on sending his parents into another home if they protest too much.

He hates ML at first sight, remembering his treachery in his past life. The feeling is mutual.

I think he was reborn sometime before his actual appearance and their visit to MC's house was actually a result of him nagging his mom for a while about it.

As he tries to interact with MC he comes to suspect that "Original Host" has also reincarnated and tries many ways to find if she is. When he is convinced "Original Host" has reincarnated he is hurt and ashamed and wonders if she hates him. For MC's part, at the start she is plain uncomfortable and wants to shoo him away because he's interrupting her and Big Bro's bonding times. Later on Husband directly confronts her and makes her realize he is a reincarnator, making her practically go "Oh Fuck". He kidnaps her but midway they are met with assassins. He almost dies saving her but MC saves him with her Golden Finger. It is here that he also realized that she is not his love, since Original Host never called him by full name.

After this, nursing wounds both physical and emotional and a regret that would never disappear, Husband retreats from limelight of the arc.

Don't forget the truth about MC's father being drugged by an aphrodisiac and how Stepmom caused OH's mom's death. This really enrages the Father, and is the thing that breaks the camel's back after finding his daughter was abused throughout these years, he kicks her so hard she flies across the yard and very nearly kills her out of fury, but is stopped by MC's cries and tears, relieving the Grandmother; killing her will bring political trouble with Stepmom family and bring no small consequence upon Father's head if he actually succeeded.

Not that it matters, as later on ML secretly schemes it so that her family is in ruins and sent to jail. Stepmom is slapped with a death sentence by guillotine.

The Half Sister is sent to a far away countryside. This actually is a really bad fate to the girls in that era I think?

ML indeed orders the prisoners to rape her, but she doesn't die, how would ML ever allow her to die so easily? He has actually been planning this since he found out she was abusing "MC", thinking that he would make her understand true regret and despair. Stepmom is raped from the moment she is sent to jail until the day of her execution. Her condition is horrible, and becomes an horror and caution story to other people.

This tidbit is actually revealed when Country A Princess catches some intimate moments between MC and ML that no siblings should have, and ML calmly threatens her with Stepmom's ending if she snitched. This frightens the Princess, how could such a heartless person exist? But after that... -_- she becomes excited and greedy because, in her words, only she was worthy of such a capable and perfect man. Crazy b***h.

Actually the MC doesn't really buy any concubines. Her destination isn't even actually the brothel, but a gambling point near it. The big gambling places are in her Bros territory so that's out. As she's passing on her way to gamble, the women of the brothel surround her and half drag her to the brothel.

If at the start she was scared shitless of ML finding out, then she becomes curious after entering the brothel and is interested in seeing the supposed beauties. She forgets ML's Black face when he finds out.

Coincidentally that was the day when the brothel was selling out virgin's first nights. She pays for a somewhat private seat to avoid being surrounded by lechers, and served drinks by two girls, proceeds to watch the auction.

From how I see it, MC joins in the bidding because she is bored, sort of like a why not stage. There's a man who is bidding against her and raises a cup in her direction, making her miffed as she's currently in a male garb. That person, a subordinate of ML or someone who is trying to become his subordinate, comments that the virgin prostitute isn't even as beautiful as the little man AKA MC. Sadly for MC this bunch is trying to butter up ML and this attracts his attention to her and he instantly recognizes her, and instantly crushes his teacup lmao. He proceeds to buy off the virgin prostitute at an insane price so she can't.

Also, MC doesn't realize she's fucked until ML tells the servants to bring MC over, saying he will give her the virgin and that he should come over for some drinks... Lol. When she enters the room the virgin prostitute is just saying "Master Luo..." and MC assumes she is talking to her and laughs about it. Then she realizes a Very Unamused Big Brother is there too and goes "Oh shit".

The Virgin prostitute thinks this is her chance to climb up a golden thigh, and tries to seduce ML but fails, as ML is only focused on his lil sis, who is very NOT supposed to be at a brothel.

The virgin prostitute tries to capture his attention but in return he simply gives her to a subordinate. The virgin prostitute is more desperate, saying she is even willing to become a servant girl, but these actions irritate ML and annoy MC. The subordinates are terrified when they see MC getting annoyed because ML is a crazy psycho who pampers his sis a lot and slap a hand over the prostitutes mouth. And indeed, as she gets the hope of succeeding the ML orders her to be given out to the beggars on the street.

Like, ML is never a joke.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 10 others like this.