Request Need help from mobile legends players

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by justmehere, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which hero

1. Fanni

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Lancelot

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Johnson

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Others ... state in comment

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i played dota,

And i just started playing mobile legends.
    It felt like ive been playing time crisis then change to duck hunt ....

In any case, i dont want to make a mistake on hero purchases. I can afford fanny right now, do you think i should hold on and buy lancelot the gay lord or johnson the robot with crisis identity.

Ive been playing well with layla lately, doing pretty bad with zilong and saber. Cant seem to get melee fighters right

2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanny is fun to play but harder to control, johnson is the same but easier than Fanny, Lancelot is an asshole but its the best pick out of all the three. If you are good at directional controls, go for fanny and johnson. Lancelot is a gay hero but it isn't someone to laugh at due to his skills.

P.S Also, i can suggest you get argos since he's insane in fights but mostly relies on his ultimate so its your choice if you want him.

justmehere, FlowingSong and Shio like this.
  3. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanny is hard if you're not used to it, it'll be scary if you're skilled.
    If you can't use melee, then johnson and lancelot is no good.
    If you want a good marksman, maybe you could try Yi shun shin, or Clint.
    Mage is the best for ML newbie, my fav is Cyclops and Zhask

justmehere likes this.
  4. mizzu321

mizzu321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you good with marksman try Claude or karrie, they're in meta right now. For mage try cyclops/Harley/Alice. For tank grock or Minotaur, assassin try Hayabusa/saber/gussion. These hero is in meta right now well In tier mythic at least though haya and cc not really getting picked. If your tier in gm or epic just pick hero you got at.

justmehere likes this.
  5. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How similar are the heroes of Mobile Legends with LOL?
    They say its 70% LOL?
    I am quite intrigued to try it because they have the cringiest ads in youtube.

justmehere likes this.
  6. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanni just because

justmehere likes this.
  7. Sheep

Sheep Best Original Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    Johnson because

1. fanny is hard
    2. Lancelot is 100% ban in rank
    3. Johson is 60% ban in rank

justmehere likes this.
  8. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Better buy heroes that release recently, their skill set is still not balanced

justmehere and lolilolinepu like this.
  9. Aerosolly

Aerosolly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanny is midgame pickoff kinda hero which if she get farm in early to mid game, can destroy any squishy hero in late game and contribute immensely in teamfight by deleting enemy's dps. She has like the biggest range of mobility in the game.
    Lancelot rely on farm for mid to late game and has two mobility skills, good passive for 1on1 and good dps skill. Good early game hero. Lancelot is easy for climbing in lower rank.
    Johnson is a tank which rely on armor. Simple to play. Make plays with ult, either alone or duos with other hero.

Conclusions, if you have high APM and mechanical skill, fanny is worth to buy and learn. You can just breeze through ignorant player which never see a good fanny player. Even the one which have seen it, struggle to deal with farmed fanny in midgame.

justmehere likes this.
  10. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are having a hard time with melee, i suggest you try mage or marksman.
    Cyclops is pretty basic.
    Karrie and claude is good atm for marksman.

Fanny's control is quite difficult. You need a lot of skills and experience to know where to use her cables to get the best results and manage her sp usage. But if you are able to learn how to play her then the map is your playground.

Johnson is really good for ganking especially if you have a good combination with a fellow teammate. Very tanky and fun to roam around the map when you use ult.

Lance may look like a gay lord but if you know the right timing to use his skills, then you are basically an escape artist. You cannot be killed and easily get in and out of team fights, same as fanny.

justmehere likes this.
  11. Aerosolly

Aerosolly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the gameplay which similar. Pretty similar jungle area, similar battle spell, similarity in mechanic between emblem and talent-like in lol, even the hard-hitting turret is similar, which I hate because diving tower is fun.

justmehere likes this.
  12. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend johnson because I'm a tank player and no one plays tank on low tier shit stains. If you wanna win consider being a tank player to get to mythic fast.

justmehere and raysha18 like this.
  13. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm for the information, too.

justmehere likes this.
  14. Aliumer

Aliumer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I prefer Fanny than any of the other

justmehere likes this.
  15. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recommend argus because he is a bit useless. Your enemies will keep a distance from you whenever you use your ultimate which grant you a limited immortality but your movement become slower. if you can time it properly, it will be dangerous enough. Though, people often look down on someone who choose argus because there are too many useless argus players.

justmehere likes this.
  16. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanny is probably the most difficult hero to play. You either go with the other two. If in rank your epic-mythic, you can probably only play Johnson as Lancelot will be banned alot. As for other heroes, it depends on your playstyle. If you are a aggressive player, Gusion and Kagura will fit your needs as they are capable of tower diving. If you're more of a passive player, I recommend something of the likes of Angela and Layla. But the former needs good teammates to excel while the latter needs teammates that can give you space to farm in the early game.

justmehere likes this.
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oho?
    [​IMG]

18. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, lady is here! there's the rose version of him yanno. aaand you should look for gusion too for lance's match

justmehere and juniorjawz like this.
  19. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U should try aov (arena of valor-made by company that owns LoL) or Vainglory (best graphics on mobile pretty much)

20. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you wanna maximize Fanny, all my Fanny friends use iPads and Tabs, they appreciate the bigger screen to utilize Fanny better.

Fanny is like a really hard char to maximize but people who is able to do so can wreak havoc.

Lancelot is the most popular Assassin to use with his high dmg skill and multiple blink skills(You can dodge stuff) and is usually able to carry a team.

Johnson is one of the tankiest boi out there with decent 1v1 and really powerful in a coordinated team. I will however suggest Cyclops if you want a basic Tanker with decent damage. He's simple, that's it.

Oh and a disclaimer, I stopped playing ML already. This info is what I got from my friends who still play it (competitively too, University v University level)