Discussion Farewell Likes [NTR] Skill~ I hope they remember you

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Lazriser, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was one of the best Netorare stories I read so far but unfortunately I will have to abandon this gem, because I just found out in the raws that its most likely on haitus. I likes the scenes and the immorality of it all, but the betrayal is somewhat vague, and by betrayal, I mean the love. It seems obvious that they still are cursed by the goddess in the latest raws, but from the reviews I've read on NU, they say the girls completely broke. I almost believed them until I saw the happy ending tag from the author.

Hahaha! Surely they will suffer yet also enjoy the goddess' curse for the mean time but it seems there is no progress in the raws, so waiting isn't an option for me. At least currently, the situation is fucked up in the story but if the author didn't tagbait, then a happy ending there will be for them if this novel is completed.

To all who remain to read this gem, I wish you the best of fortitude to resist such soon to be heart breaking moments or not? I don't know, I'm just assuming there might be since the reviews say the girls broke but they didn't clarify if they broke by wanting more cocks in them or they no longer love the protagonist. Someone who can read the raws properly, if you can, please do brief us in what sense of mind breaking we speaking here, because the reviews are pretty vague if you tell me.

2. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i actually found out at the first few chapters and i already put it on hold as long as the raw is in hiatus or dropped. Don't be sad at least the seikishin is finished.

Lazriser likes this.
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happiness is relative. Maybe being mindbroken and starving for cock is a kind of happiness. :coffee:

Fluffums likes this.
  4. Kavain

Kavain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im actually curious and im not even reading that novel

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but this is a story focusing on the protagonist with the pov's changing from the side characters and heroine for the plot, but essentially still focused on the protagonist. Well, the happy ending could either mean he becomes a faithful servant of the NTR goddess or the harem and him are free from the curse. Its' either former or latter, no compromise there with the Likes [NTR] skill.

Read with caution if you're against swinging or cheating in relationships, fiction-wise.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2018
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend me some of the worst ntr, I'm in the mood for some spicy food

7. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    either he is the one doing the cucking or he is the one being cucked. Judging from how you all say its a curse im guessing either he is cursed to be NTR'd or cursed to "enjoy" being NTR's despite the skill saying he actually likes it which would imply its simply his fetish....

BUT GODFUCKING DAMMIT WHY CANT THESE SHIT AUTHORS REALIZE THE FUN ISNT IN THE MINDBREAK!

These amateurs, these sick, twisted lost souls....the pleasure is in the hope! The defiance in their eyes! You fools, you lose that and you lose the battle. Its never about how fast you break them, for what use is a broken toy? Its not how they come to worship your cock either...its how they keep resisting you. Every step, always, thinking they'll survive this ordeal. That they'll have their vengeance someday or that they'll be the ones making you submit.

Thats the true essense of NTR. Thats the real enjoyment. Its in the humilation! To take their pride, their hope, and put it under your heel time and time again. Not letting it break, not letting it die out.

God its so frustrating. These uncultured swine only care about breaking them in like a new pair of shoes. They cant understand the real truth of NTR. @anhrefn would know. She'd understand.

NTR is an art, people. Not some crude game. Honestly? Im sickened people can say they like any NTR novel which just takes the genre and fails to understand its core concepts. Its a right shame. Each time im so disappointed that i could just vomit. I wont acknowledge them. Cant. *Sigh* An-chan, where are you? These wayward lambs need you...

anhrefn likes this.
  9. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    sisters violated many times in dream

Arbalest likes this.
  10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel unfortunately for your artistic sense will fail your expectations since the curse is the latter for both protagonist and harem. As for Saint Doll, another NTR story, the hope in the girls eyes are strong in that one. You'll most likely Saint Doll than Likes [NTR] Skill.

You have enlighten me with your wisdom. If you have some novels, recommend me some if they aren't on haitus or are Eng translated.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  11. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remember some i;ll think of you, Z

12. Kavain

Kavain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well personally, I find the pleasure of a good ntr is in the corruption part. Both the mindbreak and the resisting part are important and give the flavor, because those are the ingredients for a good corruption.
    For me how the mentality and morality of the characters changes in the story from the "I have some (usually stupid) reason to do this betrayal" to the "I dont give a f***" is the special flavor that separate NTR of any other genre.
    Sometimes the character resist to the end and sometimes even defeat the d*** (not many but they exist), sometimes their mind broke to accept how they have fallen, sometimes are save before fall on totally depravity (I have read like 2 or 3 with that ending) and sometimes they just go along with the situation...
    The common of all those stories is how the proud and loyal mentality is corrupted in a way of another to accept the situation and personally I found that that's the real enjoyment of the NTR.

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    finally, an intellectual. You're right. All of it. Some of the sweetest moments of NTR come with the satisfaction in knowing you took an otherwise normal human being and changed them in some fundamental way. Made them slaves to carnal desire. To place the Dao of Ero above all others.

A loving mother into a pleasure-seeking bitch not thinking twice about abandoning her son. A proud knight forsaking his vows to a moment of ecstacy with his beloved queen.

You didnt break them. You didnt damage a toy that can now no longer be used.

No. You created another you. This isnt the only way to enjoy NTR, but its one of the truest.

14. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    and the girls were cursed too =T
    That's so forced

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  15. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    No finesse or real skill involved. Just some cheap curse. Tsk. Author should be ashamed of himself....

16. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to give a peek and it seems Ke accepted being impregnated by a dude? Dunno, it was a bit confusing.

well whatever, it doesn't matter. Since I started taking fluvoxamine, fapping isn't the same thing
    damn, I hate it

17. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    It also too bad, as i wanted to see the ending on how MC deal with goddess of darkness

18. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the NTR from Saint Doll ? How bad is the NTR? Could plz share with me a summary of it ? Does it got a good ending ?

19. Teri

Teri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel give me nightmare.

Ram5 likes this.
  20. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, the girls also fell too fast, like it only takes them banged one time then lost all their resistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.