Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I think I just choked lol
    Jiang fengmian's book left forgotten about after being opened once
    Madam yu burned her self help book after reading a few pages
    Jiang Cheng read his book countless times but still couldn't digest and implement the self help onto himself
    Wei ying's book cover deceive people..... There is an erotic picture book inside it
    Lol
    Shijie probably have a book of new recipes to cook yummy food for everyone

2. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, Vin313, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  3. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope I will get used to the names soon

4. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh.. I kinda think it was love at first sight for Wangji. Not that it didn't took him some time to realise it, but I think WWX made an impression on him since their 1rst fight. :p And that just because WWX treated him and acted in front of him like LWJ was a normal person and not the scary boogeyman everyone had him for. That was def a first for LWJ. And then the teasing begun.. :p What you said about his mom is right, but I think the most important factor that made LWJ fall for WWX is that WWX was actually the first person to approach him and stick with him, also the first person to drive him to his limits xDDD

Mrinmoye, Vin313, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  5. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was feeling like it was a love at first sight for WWX towards LWJ subconsciously. The guy is a dimwit hence it took him forever to realized that he is in love with LWJ (especially since he never love before). I feel like their first encounter was definitely a love at first sight (I feel subconsciously, he feel for LWJ beauty lol - I mean can't blame him given LWJ is a beauty) hence he from time to time stare at LWJ (admiring his look) and the non-stop teasing. And it's like he have a LWJ radar on all the time that among all the cultivator, he still find LWJ out for his attention.

Whereas I feel like LWJ feeling was more gradually to where he eventually accept that it is love. Like their first encounter, he dislike WWX given that he was the first person to defy him and break the rules. And WWX ended up constantly teasing him and their one month spent together eventually make him become more aware of WWX. Distance makes the heart fonder which is what I take with LWJ hence his brother said that he thought LWJ wanted WWX to come during their water ghoul hunting. I find LWJ case as you hear a person constantly tease you, bother you and when that is gone, you become aware and miss the person.

And of course out of the two, LWJ is the brighter bulb hence he comes to realization of his feeling earlier on hence he wanted to protect WWX (when he turn towards demonic cultivation), heartache when he loses WWX, and protective and by his side no matter what when WWX return to him. Whereas WWX is the obviously type that will never know unless someone literally have to spell it out for him. LOL

Serra-xhan, Vin313, Sandu and 9 others like this.
  6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Even someone who is patient like LXC can explode cuz can't stand with WWX insensitivity :sushi_chubby:

Pretty Yunita, Fiorisi and readerz like this.
  7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    This has always been on my mind. The first chapter had those ppl saying that the siege in burial mounds would have never succeeded if it weren't for Cheng using Wei's weakness. And I remember there was a post discussion about this like 200 pages back asking what exactly did Cheng use against Wei but of course there was no legit answer since the author left it in the open. But for me, the first thing that popped into my head when I read "Jiang Cheng used the YiLing Patriarch's weakness against him" was that Cheng brought dogs into the battle. I cracked up laughing which is bad since his dog trauma has such a sad story & the siege is a heartbreaking moment & if Cheng did use Wei's fear of dogs then that's just mean. But an image of a little puppy as their trump card is not helping me:blobjoy::blobjoy: Good thing this is just a theory

Ugh! JGY why you gotta burn him like that Cheng's been through enough:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

adina, readerz and salbireo like this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    JGY you're officially on my shit list. He's going through a shock, leave him alone you damn beansprout!

Fiorisi and salbireo like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    No, JC did not bring any dogs. There's an answer from an author in an interview that was quoted before.

Uh, she said (partial translation). Note that WiFi is the author's nickname for WWX:

• He didn't bring a dog. He really didn't bring a dog
    • Well, that's understandable, because he, he knows, that WiFi is always afraid of dogs, so if he takes a dog with him at this time, he's not going to beat WiFi by himself, he's going to use one of the WiFi's natural fears... To him, he had such a strong personality that he didn't like to use that way. So he doesn't take dogs, and he goes out...
    • Because no one would take a dog with them to a war among cultivators. If he brought a dog people would ask him "Lord Jiang, why did you bring a dog?" and he would have to explain that WWX is scared of dogs. No one would believe him. Everyone would think he's crazy.
    • Hostess: Well, in fact, when I was reading the story, I thought, wow, if there was really a dog during the siege, that would instantly ruin destroy the Yiling Patriarch's image.
      Author: Yes, yes, so no one will believe it. No one will believe it if said it. People would be regarded as mentally retarded. Of course, this is not the main reason, the main reason is that he can not bear to use dogs to defeat WiFi.

10. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    The dog was beat WWX not JC... I can imagine How angry JC if  he was lost to a dog!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

11. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    "Lord Jiang, why did you bring a dog?" :blobjoy::blobjoy: My sides it hurts, imagining the scenario :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I'm glad we got a confirmation from the author that it wasn't dogs. This has been in my head for a long while so thank you for bringing this question into a close! The dog trauma was the only thing I could think of when the novel mentioned Cheng using Wei's weakness, but I'm glad to know it wasn't it. If it was I would've honestly been disappointed at Cheng, but Cheng ain't gonna stoop that low, his a man with his own morals~ Plus the author's right people would've never believed it & retarded :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: And massive thanks for finding the author's interview!!! I've been trying to find it so I could plug it in the directory post! Gonna be adding it now :blobReach:

LoveManga, readerz and salbireo like this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Random mob character: Lord Jiang, why did you bring a dog with you? :aww:
    JC: Wei Wuxian is scared of dogs.:blobdevil:
    Everyone else: ....
    *people start whispering at each other that JC had lost his mind*

WWX runs away screaming and climbs a tree to escape the dog. Everyone thinks it's because of a Qi Deviation. Rumors persist that JC is crazy. :blob_grin:

LOL!

Vin313, Aeli, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  13. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me too :blobjoy:. Imagine if JL brings Fairy to Pier Lotus :
    JC : Stop right there, Jin Ling. Don't bring fairy inside my house!
    JL : What?? But why uncle?
    JC : Just ask your dog for that!! From now on, dog is prohibited in my house! Not until I can beat WWX for sure!!

*shift his gaze to fairy*

JC : Remember this four legs, I won't let you beat me again! Not for second times! And not in front of my eyes! Remember, I will always watch you!! ALWAYS!! *pointings fairy with his index and middle finger*

*then JC walks away*

JL : ......... Fairy, do you think we should call a physician?

Vin313, Aeli, Soulfill and 4 others like this.
  14. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    MY HEART!! LWJ VA and WWX VA singing donghua op together!! :blobupset:

Sandu, zeromint, Koshin and 6 others like this.
  15. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't stop smiling like an idiot:blobmelt:

YaoiMom22, readerz and salbireo like this.
  16. Devy_chuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my rambling...
    I happen to hear that Chinese fans of Mo Dao Zu Shi insulted and bullying a girl and causing the girl to committed suicide just because of bad review about MDZS?
    Okay, what's wrong with you people? I don't get how someone could stupidly waste their precious life on something that's purely fictional.

Why this always happens in Big Fandom? Seriously, Your life is precious, don't waste it...

Now I really feel sorry for the author going through all these bullshits and dramaa

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Rufi-sidd, Neelambori and salbireo like this.
  17. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreed, no matter how much we like something, as healthy fans, we should be able to appreciate someone's assessment of somethings we like. Not bullying them!! Seriously, sometimes I don't understand fans who too deify a work, they cannot accept other people's judgments about the work they like and attacked them!! People please it's really not healthy for your life even for your fandom!! it will make people more fed up with us!! I'm afraid this will have a big impact on animation, drama cd, manhua and other else..

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I heard it too it's sad really that people verbally and physically abuse someone to this point also a person can't even feel free or safe to voice their opinion that's just not right really....the story is amazing I get it of course that's why it has a fandom to begin with BUT it's juuuuuust a novel for heaven's sake and a fictional one nothing too serious either

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  19. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people could lost their mind just like that. It seems like they devoted themselves (says fanatic fans?) into the fandom but by leaving the logic aspect like this is not a real life and just fictional character, created by human pure for entertainment.
    Just because some of these people action, it directly affecting the whole fandom name itself.

Have discussed it with friends and we think that maybe the official themselves (be it directly nor indirectly) also caused all of this sense of fanaticism (or protectiveness).
    Because since the start it seems like official are very protective with the fandom itself, lot of rules, lot of prohibition (till the latest cosplay issue) which unconsciously made some fans think that they must protect the fandom at all cost, thus it bring to those harsh action towards others who shows different opinion.

It's just my two cents in viewing this matter though.
    Just lets hope for the best and for the show to keep continuing and no more incidents like this happening again in the future.

readerz likes this.
  20. Devy_chuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?!
    They make as if MDZS is a bible or something..
    I heard the people who siding with the suicide girl put all the blame to MDZS...
    I hope this problem can be resolved immediately and no sides is harmed

readerz likes this.