Spoiler Yin Xiaomei The Bad girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone??
    Who's the ML? When do they meet?

astaterix likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    From the synopsis, ML should be the brother?

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's brother is male lead
    when mc were in middle school, mc found her biology parents. They trying to bring her their home place. Mc was reluctant to leaving her adopted parent, so her adopted mother went with mc to Foreign place.
    I am really pity or sad for adopted mother, she leave her husband because she though he was cheating on her or betray her by sleeping with other women. I not sure if he did or not, from his pov, he love adopted mother very much, he is very possessive over her.

Mc and male lead brother meet year later when they were 20s. Mc was famous actress.

-NEAR-, Suzune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  4. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks luv ^_^

5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler more

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't met her biological parents. She met her maternal uncle who was looking for his missing sister. MC's mom died in car accident and her father is a scum who married MC's mom for money ,he knew his wife met with an accident and mc is in orphanage but he never showed up take responsibility as MC is girl, he soon married another women and started his new family. MC's dad came to meet her when she became an international star. He wanted money from MC because he is the father:blobconfused: and kids should look after their parents when parents are old :mad: really a disgusting character. Adopted dad never cheated on mom Secretary was pregnant with her boyfriends child. When adopted dad was drunk she pretended that they did the deed. Dad was suspicious but decided to play along so he can gather the evidence. Adopted dad wanted to collect the evidence and clear everything, adopted mom never gave him the chance. After 10 years she comes for divorce then dad explains everything. Still she doesn't believe in him. At the end of story mom gets kidnapped by the secretary's boyfriend , he wants revenge, as after dad showed the evidence he told secretary to leave ad never come back, after she left the building she died in a car accident. Boyfriend believes adopted dad was behind the accident.

7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clear. It's so hard to understand mtl.
    Did mc beat her scum father?
    I wanted know do mom and dad solve misunderstood. Why she doesn’t believed dad.

8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Secretary send pictures of her and dad having sex and then sent those photos to mom. The photos were fake , mom decided to give dad a chance but then heard dad telling Secretary that he will divorce his wife and marry her.

Dad was pretending , he knew child is not his and Secretary only wants money if he says he will marry her she will do something to get rid of the fetus or do something stupid, then he can catch her.

I really feel mom should listen to what dad wanted to tell her but she just kept avoiding him.
    Honestly speaking I don't think mom loved Dad enough.

-NEAR- likes this.
  9. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's a question of love but more about trust.
    When the mom receives the photos about her husband infidelity, she doesn't jump to conclusions and ask for a divorce, but goes to him for an explanation.
    And if you think about all the novels full of stupid misunderstandings, this already makes her an intelligent person.
    The problem is that she overheard the husband saying that he has a lover and that he is going to divorce her, so the situation can't look more clear to her. After all he clearly said it.
    It's oblivious that after hearing this she is going to ask for a divorce. Even if she still loves him this is a betrayal.

Maybe if she hadn't heard the conversation, it could have just ended with the mom asking for an explanation about the photos and the dad expaining everything.
    But since it went like that the dad will need clear proof to show the wife that he didn't betray her with another woman. And it will take time, so since he can't show his innocence immediately they'll have a divorce.

10. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the interactions between Zhe Fei and Xiao Min?

11. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers but I have to say (that is, if the adoptive dad indeed had not said anything to the adoptive mom right after the incident and, instead, the first the mom heard about the fake affair was through the pictures):

What she did was the cliche. She's not the one who should be having to clear things up. He is (but clearly he never thought of that because if he had, the mom would have known everything long before the secretary could blackmail him because of her pregnancy). But as per the usual, the completely innocent third parties in these circumstances are the ones believed to be in the wrong if they don't make more of an effort than anyone else, even the other parties involved, to clear things up. She's also the one who has to endure being hurt more because of this cliche. Which is why this cliche should be total b.s. But it's still used far too often.

midnight reader likes this.
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I have started translating this novel, you can check it out on midnightrambles.in