Recommendations Transported as OP Game Avatar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for any novels/manga/comic (NU, RR) where the MC is transported to another world/the game world becomes real world type as his own OP game character.

For example, Overlord, Polymath Redux, Black Titan, Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki, Himajin, Maou no Sugata de Isekai e Tokidoki Cheat na burari Tabi, Skeleton Knight, in Another World, The New Gate, She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wiseman, A Wild Last Boss Appeared, Magic Bullet in Magic Land, Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai , Free Life, etc.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    AkeShiro likes this.
  2. Dvyger

Dvyger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it. Thanks for trying though. I’ve probably read all of the one’s on NU.

4. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. vector

vector Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a guy becomes a girl story, but it has the Harem tag. Does he become a male or is it an all girl Harem?

9. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's yuri harem. All of the stuff so far has involved only other girls. No interest in guys shown by the MC.

11. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    Log Horizon. . .
    Another World’s Savior ~ I Became Unparalleled by Using the Jet-Black Divine Equipment~
    AI Gate Online – Different World Samurai

13. Trabca

Trabca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. GabeZhul

GabeZhul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. This just reminded me that I wrote a story like that. It is about a power-gamer who min-maxed a character for what he thought was some kind of MMO, only to find himself transported into a labyrinth as a featureless, genderless humanoid with only vague recollections of his old personality, because he traded it all for extra points during character creation. Then they get into misadventures with a goblin familiar, wreck a part of the underworld, and now they are in depth to the "dungeon master", a dragon who forcefully hires them as a floor guardian until they fix the damage and clear their debt.

Honestly, I wanted to upload this to RR already, but the the system panel tables do not carry over well from Word to the RR interface, and though they are not that prominent, there are a lot of them in the first couple of chapters, and I just cannot be assed to remake all of them.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  15. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Can you maybe somehow share it with me? Google Docs?

16. GabeZhul

GabeZhul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I'll see to it tomorrow. I will have a long shift at work today (all the bosses are on a "team building exercise", so I will have to do a lot of extra work), and I would need to clean up the .doc file beforehand.

Also, there was another system story I got reminded to, though I can't remember the title. It was about a world that periodically had gamers from our modern world enter as heroes, and each of them brought their own system with them. The system of the old kingdom the story was set used a d20 system, the new hero that recently showed up had a JRPG system that had random encounters and battles that literally sucked the participants into pocked-dimension battle fields, the local equivalent of medieval Venice prospered because they had the legacy of an Atelier-style crafting/alchemy system, and there were even some cultivators living on some mountains up north. The MC was a common, middle age guard who commits suicide after his only daughter dies as a background casualty diring the JRPG hero's quest, only to find himself awaken in his past, with a corrupted system that he cannot actually understand, because it is written in Japanese. Also, the main villain was a guy obsessed with immortality, except it turned out that he too had a system with a NG+ effect, so every time he died, it actually rewound the entire world until he first arrived to the world. Since at this point he is close to a 1000 years old, he is just deadly afraid that his death would literally erase history.

It was a western work, and I am pretty sure it wasn't on RR, but I cannot find it anymore. It was a pretty good read, though it was discontinued, but it stopped at a good point. If you have the time, maybe some google-fu can help you find it. If you do, tell me the title too, so I can re-read it. :p

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Cosmic_ likes this.