Spoiler Rebirth of the Tyrant: Regent Prince is too Fierce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lunastella
    Hmmm...
    What I meant was:
    MC had told JY once, that there are numerous amount of worlds and spaces/dimensions.
    So, for example, in GC's case, rather than going to the past, I think he went to an alternate dimension. MC still alive in her dimension, but there's another her who ended up with GC.
    Was she still the same MC? I think not, I believe GC went to the alternate universe instead of went back to the past, because the current MC still existed. Just think of her as MC's twin sister...

It's like there is another you in another dimension, but was he/she still you? Can you really predict the action of another you?

Anyway, that's only my opinion. And also what I thought (to make myself feel better about another MC ended up with another man).

And as for MC's reply "she chose ML in this life". I think it's like...
    Take me for example, my friend dislike eating chicken ever since she saw her neighbour killing a living chicken to be cooked when she was still in the elementary school. So if she never see her neighbour killing chicken that day, would she still dislike eating it or not? Perhaps she wouldn't dislike it, or perhaps there would be another time another place where she would saw the chicken being killed, who knows...
    Without her memory, MC surely couldn't be sure what's she gonna choose, after all, in her 2nd life, she didn't fall in love with ML.

Also, if you read "Chongfei Manual", in the epilogue, there was an alternate universe where Ah Luo ended up with Li Song.
    Was she still the same Ah Luo? I don't think so. This Ah Luo was timid and innocent, different from the Ah Luo that ended up with Zhao Jie. Also I don't think Ah Luo and Li Song would have HEA. This Ah Luo was the uneducated, villager Ah Luo. This Ah Luo wouldn't be capable of household management, I doubt LS's mother and sister would like her and not bullied her, and it's not like LS could protect her 24/7.
    And in the next chapter of the epilogue, we knew that Zhao Jie just woke up from a nightmare (in which he saw Ah Luo and LS married), so I'd like to think that ZJ just saw LS in another dimension, there was Ah Luo who married LS and there was Ah Luo who married ZJ at the same time in another place and they existed at the same time. So you could say that they were a different one...

Sorry if this was rather confusing, I'm suck at writing essay and explaining things.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a really good explanation u have given .

3. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    ongoing and over 900+ chapters *spurts blood* I was thinking of binge reading it once it has finished translation... guess that would take awhile...
    Best of luck for the translator to keep up the good job!!!

stumblmer, soysuva and Pristine Xia like this.
  4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    In it's the original language, the novel had ended in chapter 980. To be exact, the main story ended in chapter 781. The rest were epilogues which contain short stories about MC & ML with their children and a chapter about the 2 other Emperors, and rather long epilogues about 1) GC (the ex-husband), 2) JY (one of the prince/Emperor who loved MC), 3) MC's daughter who was transmigrated into MC's original world (modern world).

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  5. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for taking the time to explain it. It's a very good explanation, as the other one was, but I was half-asleep when I replied. I understand the alternate worlds explanation more now but it still makes my heart uncomfortable. I like the idea that true love is the same in every world. Since I'm the type of person that hates harems, even the alternate endings type. I will look for another novel then. No, I haven't read Chongfei Manual and don't plan to, knowing about that alternate version. Thanks for all the spoilers since it really helps people choose what to read based on their preferences.

Think Ohm likes this.
  6. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was interesting that one of the reasons that MC is willing to forgive ML for killing her and her ex-husband for falling in love with someone else was because she didn't think things through and caused a ton of suffering like introducing bombs to the historical world which led to almost endless, extremely destructive warfare in her second life.

It's not just because of the white lotus didn't like her that she was killed off. And that's she's acting more cautiously in this lifetime.

Think Ohm, stumblmer, izznis and 8 others like this.
  7. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to the white lotus in the 3rd world?

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! It's kinda like otome game where every ML got their own happy ending :blobxd::blobxd:
    I guess this is the true otome game version of china novel.

@Lunastella what happened with Vampire Knight ending? I never finish it. She didn't ended up with Kaname or Zero?

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  9. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :)
    I guess the author ended up liking the 2.MLs and felt bad about them, so she wrote the epilogue..

For VK, I was gonna wait for the ending before rereading the whole thing (but didn't because I was disappointed). I did read some of the near end chapters...

Yuuki slept with Kaname first, then got pregnant. Then Kaname had to sleep for years. Yuuki married Zero, she chose to be human. Years later, Yuuki and Zero had died, Kaname woke up, he was welcomed by a girl and a boy. One was his and Yuuki's, and the other one was Zero's and Yuuki's. Iirc, Kaname's was the daughter?

Anyway, the ending made me feel that the author couldn't decide the ending, so she made Yuuki ended up with both of them?

10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the author is a fan of true reverse harem ending :blobReach:

About VK: Huh, I am glad I didn't finish it then. I am more into Kaname ship, never like Zero, idk why.

izznis and Pristine Xia like this.
  11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    how does mc deal with XQ?

12. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers, I am not sure about the latter parts of the book. Too complicated. However, I am sticking around because I love how the MC truly decided to start anew with this rebirth by forgiving the ppl around her and meeting them where they are at when she encounters them.

Ahem, this is a major reason why I am not too keen on Wei Luo in Chongfei Manual (but of course, made the commitment to see off the 2 petty leads til the end anyway).

13. notawordybirdy

notawordybirdy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone want to spoil about how ML finds MC after she fake she her death and what their reunion is like?

Pristine Xia likes this.
  14. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    more curios since 2nd world ML give her a better ending

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    + wants to know too

16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    White Lotus didn't have good ending in 2nd World. For more detail, read the spoiler in my previous post under the first spoiler tag. Link: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3869440/
    It's been quite long since I read this novel, but I think what happened was:
    White Lotus (who I'll call WL from now on, bc I forgot her name) succeed in marrying the 2nd ML, but by humiliating herself. 2nd ML had been very reluctant to marry her, he had been postponing the marriage, and even indicating that he didn't want to. WL insisted that she wanted to marry him, even if he didn't love her. She even plotted 2nd ML to force him. I forgot what she did, but basically after the plot, if ML didn't marry her, her reputation (as maiden) would be destroyed. Still, her plot was known by many and she got bad reputation. 2nd ML refused to sleep with her, ever. He still married her, but ignored her. Up to 2nd ML's death, she was in the palace, but not the Empress. I think she also tried to accused ML of killing 2nd ML and tried to instill herself as the Empress. Then iirc, she was secluded in cold palace, or was she executed? I don't remember.

17. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, newbie here.
    I want to know if she really got amnesia? Too much drama. That part is what I hate the most. Maybe I'll skip that part.

Oh, after she fell from the cliff, ML's hair turned into white. Right? Right? It will be like that until the end? Wow, Kaneki is here.

Ahgadawn and Rangeles like this.
  18. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I just discovered this novel :aww:, and I would like to know how MC does after being driven from the palace and removed from its title of princess? Does ML learn it? and if so how does it react?:cookie::cookie::cookie:

Veedah and Deleted member 115971 like this.
  19. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it seem like world hopping

20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s just transmigration + one rebirth lol

Lishasharma likes this.