LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the chapter when they revealed that nanke had 'healed', they mentioned how zhexiu loved seeing qi jian dress up. in the next chapter they mentioned that ccs and xu were sleeping on the same bed and how he also liked to see her dress. so ya alot mroe than holding hands happened.

2. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ys me too. when the goat appeared at the north city i thought of this possibility, but i got no clue what that squirrel is. maybe his husband? showing his carefree nature, leaving everything for her to handle?

3. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. we gotta admit. mao ni is the best author in this genre. after i started reading his novels i've dropped 10ish novels. they feel just too trash. their 'complicated' plans are too kiddish, the monologues too boring, and the romance just yy. the vocab used by them is that of a 8 year old. everything is jade white, everything goes boooooooom.

Varno likes this.
  4. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. what happened to the green leaf?
    2. in chapter 1174 in her last sentence who was the general referring too?

5. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translators were great.
    editors were awesome.
    the writing godly. yeah i'm satisfied.

L611 likes this.
  6. hypersheep325

hypersheep325 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The Black Goat probably became the Divine Empress when she 'died' in the Mausoleum of Books. It was always hinted that there was something fishy about her death, because her body didn't crumble away like other Divine Domain Experts.
    2. Mao Ni said that the squirrel has no special background and is not any character previously mentioned.
    3. I'm not sure what you mean by who the general was referring to? She was expressing her disdain for the Demon race as a whole for using the energy of the stars to cultivate instead of the Moon.
    4. Of these 1251 chapters, 13 are notes, 2 account for the prologue and afterword, and the remaining 53 are notes that the author forgot to mark as notes.

L611 likes this.
  7. neri21

neri21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the book does not dwell too much on the romance side but yup, the intimate things are written discreetly. you have to read between the lines to understand what the heck is happening. Mao Ni himself admitted that Nightfall is the romance novel he would consider as his foray into the genre. and if you read that novel the romance itself is very passionate and surprising.

8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter was that? I completely forgot that part

9. Varno

Varno True Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I feel satisfied.

10. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was something fishy, but how does that mean she became a goat? There is zero evidence to support that. Nothing surrounding the goat was ever revealed, other than its apparently friends with a unicorn and a bunch of other mythical creatures. A unicorn which speaks...?

11. Varno

Varno True Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Afterwords?

12. hypersheep325

hypersheep325 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mao Ni directly confirmed that the Divine Empress's soul was in the goat in the final Q&A.

13. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt even know the Q&A existed until now. He says its "her miracle", not that her soul is in it. Is her miracle supposed to be the fact she is alive? I feel like he couldve just said that, unless i am missing the meaning to the miracle.

He also answers the unicorn question. Basically, its pointless. Just a random thing he wanted in the story. Probably shouldve just left it out. Raised questions for no reason.

14. hypersheep325

hypersheep325 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was playing coy with that answer, but later on, someone asks directly if the Black Goat is Tianhai's avatar and he answers that the Black Goat is a strand of Tianhai's soul.

15. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't remember the exact chap number, but as i said it was the chapter in which nanke decided to leave mount li. it should be around chap 1100. before leaving to go see nanke he was staring out of the window. thats when qi says that he was behaving in a weird fashion because he wasn't looking at her and that he loved to watch her dress up.

16. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chapter 72 :
    if I had entered the Orthodox Academy earlier, this matter would be even more interesting. Going to a broken-down academy to show support all for the sake of friendship, how confident and unrestrained I would seem.
    This character is so shameless and so funny. Damn gj author.

Read the latest posts here and you say that the romance is not that good / Nightfall is better? I am kinda disappointed. With nightfall already in my "To read later" list, maybe i will switch to it before i come to the latest chap of Ze Tian.

17. neri21

neri21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the romance aspect in ze tian ji was teased about up to chapter 500 or so then it sort of petered out. the romance side on Nightfall on the other hand came as a shock because it was unexpected. I myself thought they were like brother and sister until...oh well, just read the damn thing.

L611 likes this.
  18. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch77
    I really liked the facepalm / baffling of MC.
    Also : "Just what sort of personality do I have?" nice touch of comedy, i chuckled.
    Now you kinda dampen me wanting to see a good romance. I fear the worse, like the novel totally ignoring the girl.

19. neri21

neri21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not really. it's good but since they're together (in ze tian ji) at 500 chapters or so, there's really nothing to say about it anymore. no conflict. In Nightfall on the other hand, there were lots of conflict before they get their happy ending. they had to work hard at it whereas in ze tian ji, it was a given that they'll end up together so....

20. Yabu

Yabu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wondering tho, Tang 36 remembered what the tang old master have said to him when he was 1 yo, and seeing how smart he is at scheming in his age. is it possible that he is a reincarnator ?