LCD Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C212: If lightning element abilities are super effective on zombies, then why isn't electrocution?

C214: I wonder why he didn't inject her with the gene agent instead. Or was it used up already? Also wondering why she didn't try to use her inner energy to combat the spread of the virus.

Is this going to be another of those stories where everyone turns into a zombie and zombieism is deemed the next evolution of mankind?

HavenCustos likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she just not try to break her shackles? If her strength is that overbearing, then I'd expect her to have been able to.

I wonder if she'll build a horde.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's discriminating against zombies so much as against people who have ripped the car's door off before...

I wonder if she'll ever become more assertive.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C222: If they're only 5m off the ground, then wouldn't they already be on the second floor?

C225: I don't know why she was surprised. Honestly, I'd have been shocked if her blow had landed so easily.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amusing how she got her friend killed being ridiculous.

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    What? It’s 100% righteous if it’s for the good of the female lead. Isn’t that what it means to be a green tea bitch female lead?

Poor_Hero, Mel95260 and LNOnlineOtaku like this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Zombie environmentalists/conservationists... What has the world come to?

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    She should have tried eating a crystal nuclei. One of the small ones though. It might be poison after all.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not just have the monsties attack the base any time Wolf leaves it? It doesn't sound like Phoenix is nearly as dangerous as him, and without Wolf around, Daisy and Xiao Ming should be able to kill quite a few ability users in the hunting parties.

HavenCustos likes this.
  10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of poisoning all of the surrounding food, but perhaps they don't want to wipe out everyone. It's also not like they'd have any protection to stop them from flying into the base and ambushing one of them.

HavenCustos likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the monsties attacking wouldn't really kill everyone. It'd just force Wolf to run back and protect the base, or kill so many people that people would start criticizing Wolf for being more concerned with increasing his own power than with protecting the base, and potentially start leaving to go to some other, safer base.

What's stopping them from simply flying in and ambushing is the facts that 1) They're the MC's, and can't be effectively ambushed and 2) if the fight lasts longer than a single blow, then they'll be instantly swarmed by the human ability users. Now, if her goal was to kill all the humans, then she could still make it work by avoiding the MC's, but that's not her goal at all.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he still would have killed them if they'd suggested allying with her rather than controlling her.

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    She should try to get some weapons. No reason why she can't use a gun.

jacobpaige and LNOnlineOtaku like this.
  14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending to that arc was unsatisfying. I guess the author is probably waiting to bring her back again when she's much stronger.

On the new chapters. That was Chinese history I'd have rather not learned. More messed up ending than the end of Freaks.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C235: That resolution felt a bit meh. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the epilogue.

C236: I wonder if it's even worth investing in charm when it's starting point is so low.

That aside, if Aptitude is something she can invest in, then she should. Assuming that it means "talent for skills she tries to learn," it would help her in pretty much any world that she goes to, and currently, it's a bit too low.

C237: Shouldn't she still have almost 4k points? Why is 2333 saying that she doesn't have any? Or does it just mean that she doesn't have enough?

Shouldn't she focus on repairing her soul before thinking about the next task?

C238: I seriously didn't need that particular history lesson, especially since it wasn't even relevant to the story. Feel sorry for the TL that had to translate it. I, at least, could skip over it, but s/he couldn't :(

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C239: I wish the author hadn't bothered with the first job since:
    1) Ning Shu had already turned it down and we didn't need another whole chapter on it,
    2) it was clearly just the author showing off,
    3) Ning Shu is now going to be forced to take the next task so it's even clearer that she never really had any choice, so why pretend? and
    4) It sets a precedent that the author might use in the future to delve into even more history/literature that I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to know/learn.

C240: Hmm, maybe she shouldn't have buffed her charm stat. A whole 3 points could make this task nearly impossible ;)

17. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator sama, since around 200 or so the links have been directing to exactly 100 chapters back. NU directs to a page that has a short blurb and (for example) links to chapters 231 and 232. Clicking the links on the butterflies curse website itself connects to 131/132.

For the readers: I’ve been getting around this by clicking on the NU link and going to the table of contents on the curse site from there.

I can do a few things on the NU site from there, but they would involve either double releases or disabling auto releases. I’d prefer to contact the translator first.

Poor_Hero and bibi like this.
  18. Kaho4140

Kaho4140 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That's on purpose to thwart the current bots and any future bots. From what I've observed, the bots follow the links from nu, then copy everything on the post page that is on the post and has the words chapters, so I've switched to linking to old chapters in the post, and having the actual chapter links in a featured emoticon (ex. ( ु⁎ᴗ_ᴗ⁎)ु.。oO) disqus comment. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd appreciate it if you don't change anything on nu.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C241:I wonder if she's early enough in the storyline to prevent her father from being overthrown. It'd probably be a pretty good first step.

Also curious if she'll consider lesbianism to resolve the quest. I expect she'd reject the idea even if it occurred to her, I'm just curious if she even consider it for half a second.

C242: If 2333 knew that she couldn't cultivate, then why did it wait four hours to tell her?

Too late to prevent the overthrow then. I wonder how she'll protect her chastity. I'm fairly certain she'll manage it somehow. I'm just not clear on how given how thoroughly things are stacked against her at the moment.
    I keep wondering why they don't just redesign the bot for your site. Considering where you keep the real chapters, it wouldn't really be hard to do. Perhaps they're too stupid to have noticed that they're getting the wrong chapters, or too lazy to care?

20. Kaho4140

Kaho4140 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the sites just bought the same bot program, so they probably don’t know how to code it themselves. In any case, it works out for me.

Nom de Plume and jacobpaige like this.