Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a real Chinese wedding ritual in a simple way, but it wasn't explained by detail in the novel.
    I think it's explained on the scene where LWJ & WWX met with Mian2 again (I forgot what chapter it is, but it's very near to the end of the novel).

And there are 3 smut scenes so far (or 4?? I only remember 3 though lol)

Rcyan, zeromint, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  2. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO to your last sentence xDDDD
    Indeed 4019 rules are already way tooooo much :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

3. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With my limited chinese skill (I don’t understand the way they speak in idioms), I don’t think there is a ritual. They did mention about marriage and stuffs. Like LWJ said they’re a married couple, they mentioned it a couple of times.

4. WhiteRain

WhiteRain Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your reply !
    Can I ask more about smut scenes ? Are the incense burner chapters also included in the book version ?
    also ...... could you please tell me more about the scenes ? >////< I only know the story about their first time ...

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  5. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere here, they don’t censor Taiwanese ver of MDZS. Have u read Incense Burner? Also in Extra where they went back to Gusu-Lan for family feast, they did it as well lol, but it’s nothing graphic.

6. WhiteRain

WhiteRain Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ... thank you very much.
    I've read Incense Burner ... and it was so great, can't help getting curious if they could really be published in the book version lol

7. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah then I might misunderstand it as a simple ritual, since LWJ mentioned they already officially married because they have done the kowtow (bow) to 3 'things' (heaven, earth & ancestor).

zeromint, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  8. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that one. I mean there is no story of the wedding/ritual. It’s just a simple description.

10. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of curious with their wedding ritual like you mentioned. That's must be beautiful

LoveManga likes this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, LQR is so wild that he needs 4,000 rules to keep himself (and the other Lans) in check. :blobowoevil_horns: In fact, there used to be 3,000 rules but LQR was not satisfied and added 1,000 more!

You know, if people were naturally well-behaved, obedient, and quiet, they wouldn't need that many rules. :blobpeek: The Lans are obviously the wildest and freakiest of all the cultivators in the world! :blobnosebleed:

I bet LQR is so hardcore perverted that his niche fetishes are super out there, so much so that other people don't even realize that it's a fetish. My headcannon: the quiestest and most aloof cultivators are all secretly HUGE perverts.

thecrud, YaoiMom22, Vin313 and 6 others like this.
  12. Mingyun

Mingyun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got bored and started writing a fanfic on Wen Ruohan since everyone writes fanfics on all the other characters. I am not sure how long it will be, and when it will be done, since school started ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
    I don't have enough information on him, so what I write will probably be my own thoughts and imagination.
    Here is a small excerpt from the beginning:
    "I felt the last of my strength leave me, as the great flag of the sun that once shot towards the sky would burn to the ground behind me. The burning buildings and bodies of my disciples and men scattered around me. I laughed away my rage, and madness as everything would slowly fade to black giving my enemies the satisfaction they wanted. “Ah.” I thought, as I hadn’t achieved my goal of taking over the cultivation world, perhaps the only regret I would have. Having two useless sons by my side, and having a reputation of being formidable, I would leave behind nothing more than bloodshed and hatred towards my name. Something I already knew too well that was bound to happen, and those closest to me would bare to be my witness. My good friends, and my own blood for the sake of my own desires and selfishness were moved like each piece willingly across the board as if it were a game. Each pawn falling to my grasp, and each achievement a greater goal towards unification for my own Wen sect."
    I am not sure how it sounds so far or if anyone is interested (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ...
    I haven't decided where to post it up yet either. Any suggestions would be nice too. (⊙…⊙)

13. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    My! Same here! Never thought of in this kind of situation!:blobjoy::blobpats:

14. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    It is just a simple bow for several times. A bit OOT, but if you would like to know more detail you can check it here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_marriage :blobsmilehappyeyes:

You are genius!!! I never thought of this :blobsweat_2:
    Indeed, why so many rules if the sect member are already well-behaved naturally.
    There must be a start as initial cause so that there are so many rules :blobjoy:
    And we have proof already from LWJ's everyday is everyday and his bed behaviour xDD

readerz, LoveManga, Shizuka15 and 3 others like this.
  15. wistful

wistful Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha theres a saying that rules are written in blood. Meaning for every rule made, there was a specific incident that caused it to be made in the first place.

XD maybe the Lan clan had 4019 reasons for those rules. Even the ridiculous ones like no more than three bowls of rice per meal!

16. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm laughing so hard for this.
    Now I need an extra chapter just for the history behind Lan sect's rules :blobjoy:

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Not quite sure about that scene. Have you checked @Fiorisi directory post, tons of great information, it maybe there.
    Updated Directory Post

Sandu, readerz and Fiorisi like this.
  18. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. This sounds great, all you writers are fantastic. :)

readerz likes this.
  19. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a major gut feeling that Zangse Sanren when she visited the Cloud Recesses ended up increasing the rules to 3000 because Wei was the one I'm pretty sure that increased the rules to 4000, like mother and son I say~ Bunch of troublemakers & headaches lol

thecrud, Cemlemine, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  20. WhiteRain

WhiteRain Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any clues about how to get English subs for Audio Drama ?
    I'm so late I couldn't catch them before they've been taken down. :cry::cry::cry:

LoveManga, salbireo and readerz like this.