LCD Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Danny0015, Jun 1, 2017.

1. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    You weren't exactly wrong so your criticism is valid . I definitely agree that Dragon Mulberry shouldn't have been kept in pinyin, and Long Clean should be Forever Clean/Pure.

I am an Asian but neither Chinese or Japanese. I have learned some basic Chinese words and characters as I machine translate Chinese stuff.

I'm active on OMF's noblesse thread (well the thread is abandoned by everyone but me).

2. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on the Noblesse thread a few years ago. I'm about 50 chaps back from the current chapter.

Do you understand what's going on with the Bloodlines for non-Bloodline people in this story? If you don't have a Bloodline, you can inject one? Like what the old leader of the Clear River Gang did? Or did I misunderstand that?

And didn't our Su Chen inject some type of blood into his own body in order to do certain origin skill? Like the snake steps or something?

3. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Su Chen finally noticed what we did the moment he stepped into that town, he needs to get stronger. It only took him a year to figure it out. I really like the scientific approach this novel brings to this genre. But at the same time nothing can replace good old fashioned grinding to get stronger and kicking ass. And taking names.

4. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly i miss his former hostage, i wonder if they will meet again soon
    The girls who want to kiss MC but MC erase her memories about him

5. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not a fan of the translation, given it very often changes things mid chapter. Wang Patriarch? His name changes from one paragraph to the next. Cultivation levels? Sometimes someone is Light Shaking, sometimes they are Open Yang. Within the same update.

Then there is the stuff we aren't sure if it's the author rectonning or the translator messing up (Mountain race intro said their cap was Spirit Burning, not Open Yang).

6. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There're two periods in the in-universe history:
    - Acarna Empire: Arcana Clan invented The Bloodline Extraction Device. It created bloodline medicine (type I) that can alter genes and give power to the user and their descendants
    - Seven Kingdom (post-Acarna Empire): The Bloodline Extraction Device was lost. The human can only create bloodline medicine (type II) that can give power to the user only.
    For Su Chen, he didn't use any of above medicine. He completed Snake Steps by using the blood of his first girlfriend.

Not sure about Gandalf, but I translate a novel from the same author and can confirm that he sometimes used different letters for the same word.

Slightly Canted likes this.
  7. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite novels. But I get annoyed at how complicated it gets at times. Anyway, if the Bloodline Nobility Clans are so powerful to be able to pretty much control everything outside of the Imperial city, how did the Imperial forces gain control of the empire to begin with? Or, more to the point, why haven't the Bloodline Nobility clans conquered the empire yet?

What's the name of the other novel? How does it compare to this one?

8. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/infinity-armament/

9. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the bloodline nobility has this degree of control in every region. It is just that where Su Chen is has the least amount of government influence and control due to the pirates and bandits. I think there may be an unspoken agreement between the government and the nobles. The government protects the nobles and their assets from other races, vicious beasts and other kingdoms (using non-bloodline soldiers) and the nobles will comply with the government most of the time.

10. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're probably right about this. However, the Bloodline Nobility Clan did mobilize against the Academy which is government operated (if I recall correctly) and the government did nothing about it. Even if Su Chen settled his own problems, if the government were as strong as they're supposed to be, this shouldn't have happened.

11. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I don't quite understand your question. As I read, 10 Bloodline Nobility Clans never had the full control of thier land and they didn't dare to try, because the royal family won't forgive them if they try.
    And remembered that all 7 royal clans had Ancient Beast bloodline.

12. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so the Royal Family is also technically a "Bloodline Nobility" clan as well. Just one of the highest tier. This is what I wasn't understanding. I forgot that the Royal Family had the strongest beast Bloodline of them all. Thanks for pointing that out.

13. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    So, let me get this straight. White Tower Teleportation was made more complicated so it would be easier to use? Hmmmm......:confused:

14. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sounds like a contradiction xd

15. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly. It was made more complicated so it would be SAFER to use.

16. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It had nothing to do with safety.

1. "he constantly focused on simplifying Ancient Arcana Techniques so that Arcana Race individuals of lower tiers would be able to use these powerful Ancient Arcana Techniques in some manner as well.”

2. Lamier’s dream was for lower-tier Arcana Race individuals to be able to control more powerful Arcana Techniques.

This is a direct quote from the chapter.

17. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting training wheels on a bike makes it easier to use for noobs. The Origin skill just put on an equivalent. It's less efficient but easier to use.

Arkeus and Slightly Canted like this.
  18. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Good analogy.

19. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I accidentally spoiled
    The most serious problem of teleporting is the "space energy" was harmful. So a large part of White Tower Teleportation was for creating protection against it. The stronger the user, the less neccessary of that part because of the higher resistance.
    Another way is to learn the law of the space. Understanding it not only allow the user remove the protection part, but can make their own version of White Tower Teleportation.
    Su Chen (in the later chaps) completely understood the law of the space, so space energy can't harm him

Arkeus and Slightly Canted like this.
  20. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    OK that makes sense. Thanks.