Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, that's was really interesting!:blobwoah:
    I like short hair but when I kept them long I've always had it with an unruly ponytail like WWX.So I envy them for the long, beautiful and beautifully kept hair but I would be tired just thinking to do the same:blobpats:Interesting the meaning behind...

LoveManga, Fiorisi and salbireo like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the Xianxia/Wuxia half up/half down hairstyle for men is historically inaccurate but it looks cool, so... who cares! Historically, men's hair would be in a bun and hidden under cloth or a hat. :blob_sunglasses: Monks shaved their heads to show that they no longer have any attachment to material things.

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I cracked up laughing imagining Lan An the founder of GusuLan sect having a shaved head :blobjoy::blobjoy: since he was originally a monk. Ugghh crap now I can't stop myself imagining all of the Lan sect people having a shaved head :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Vin313, LoveManga, readerz and 2 others like this.
  4. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDD :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LoveManga likes this.
  5. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the meaning of the peony bookmark!!

In chapter 71, we will see WWX throw the peony at LWJ...... So YES it is related to WWX. How does he forget everything!!?! The Chinese peony symbolizes "beautiful and moving", "reluctant to give up, it is difficult to divide" The rest of the explanation is google translate fail, but it looks like that while the Yiling Patriarch, LWJ "randomly" came to yunmeng to "visit" , remember in the beginning WWX tells him to visit? ;) WWX sees him and throws a peony down on him.

6. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    41452256_2019306881461753_4478917343673581568_o.jpg
    1)The future Yiling patriarch and his right hand man the ghost general having a bonding moment over ice cream
    2)Young generation letting each other try their ice creams
    3) Jiang Cheng (angrily): "second master lan I'm telling you this once and I will not repeat it again Wei ying is going back with me!... He is going to be by my side not yours!"
    Lan zhan (frowning with spoon full of ice cream in hand):".........No..... mine"
    Jiang Cheng (angry completely ignoring his own icecream while touching Zidian on finger):"Second master lan! You are overstepping your bounds!"
    Lan wangji (still frowning glaring at his spoon full of ice cream): ".....mine..."
    Jiang Cheng (ice cream still ignored angrily drawing Zidian out): "that's it!!! Why would wei- mmmff!....." (lan zhan stuffed his spoon full of ice cream in Jiang Cheng's mouth)....lan zhan:".........." Jiang Cheng: ".........?!"
    Lan zhan (now expressionless picks up new spoon): "Mine....."
    Jiang Cheng (suffering from brain freeze due to sudden cold ice cream): "........."
    4) Sweet Jiang yanli trying to feed her blushing future husband ice cream
    Crimson Jin zixuan: "it's ok I'm fine.....you can eat it I know you like it.............you can take mine too if you like......."
    Smiling Jiang yanli: ".....????...."

7. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because the boy suffers from a memory loss unlike anyone has ever seen...... It's 'legendary'

YaoiMom22, Cemlemine, chiino and 5 others like this.
  8. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Testimony :
    Three of four couples have succeeded in proving that cornetto ice cream can strengthen relationships with each other. On the other side, Jia** Che** and La* Wang** couple (Identity is kept confidential), currently they still haven't been able to comment about this.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    chiino, Rufi-sidd, Sandu and 5 others like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS!! This!!! Just made me see a possibility of JIANG CHENG BEING THE MOTHER IN LAW FOR WEI!! A few pages back in the post there was a discussion on how Cheng would feel jealousy of some sort whenever Wei was with Wangji. BUT, GUYS! Let's add in another possible perspective, what if, say what if, our single dog Cheng, our purple lightning boi, our angry purple bunny, is just feeling slightly protective of his annoying bff/brother. Cheng would be that typical "Asian tiger mother in law", just being completely distrusting of the soon to be husband of their child, or in Cheng's case Wei. Hahaha LOL it'd be so funny if that was the case, of course this just a funny idea, reading the description for this image and Cheng saying "Wei will never go with you" just lit up a light bulb in my head.

Rufi-sidd, Rcyan, Sandu and 8 others like this.
  10. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO I can totally imagine this xDD
    The censorship cracks me up xDD

11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh, so that fancomic I saw on pinterest with Wei on a balcony or was it on the roof? Throwing a flower down onto Wangji actually happened in the novel!! I cant wait to read it~

12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh, the meeting of LWJ and WWX while taking WY too.

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  13. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda reminds me of this fanart:
    [​IMG]

14. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg the sweetness, also AWESOME dialogues there I giggled a lot, JC/LWJ is a time bomb xD And blushing JZX is almost as adorable as Wen Ning XD

15. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    https://yeudoctruyen.com/chapter/ma...-video-trich-doan-vong-tien-p2/329580177.html

I found this site and within it this amazing fancomic of the Wangxian moments in the Xuanwu arc (*coughs* the art is so much more expressive than the official manhua *coughs*) The page I linked is where the fancomic begins but it continues for a few pages more. Site is in vietnamese and the fancomic is in chinese(or is it japanese o.o), so.. if someone would like to translate this fancomic, me (and a bunch of other people i'm sure) would be grateful ^_^

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  16. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    The way they draw LWJ :blobnosebleed:

chiino, salbireo, Shizuka15 and 2 others like this.
  17. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    So gourgeous:aww:
    It's not japanese, maybe chinese?

LoveManga and FlyingNose like this.
  18. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhmmm and that scene where WWX undresses LWJ :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    My first impression was that it's in chinese but.. I saw some characters that looked a bit like hiragana? So.. to be on the safe side I expressed my doubts :cookie:

LoveManga and Shizuka15 like this.
  19. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a nice and well drawn comic strip and it’s 100% chinese. Tbh because of the manga and anime, that hairstyle reminds me of LXC instead of LWJ. Because LWJ’s long bangs hanging.

20. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link