Spoiler Spoiler request: My youth began with him

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lalalalalala, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is fairly new on qidian and I'm just hoping someone could give me some spoilers. It's gotten me hooked.

Details:
    Seven years ago, after their breakup, he disappeared without a trace.

Now, he reappeared on the eve of her wedding, sparing no means in forcing her to marry him…

With a certificate of marriage, he bound her mercilessly to his side.

From there, this “Cinderella” began her journey as a wife to the heir of a business empire…

Mrs Huo – composed, sharp-tongued, and freakishly smart.

Mr Qin – wife-spoiler to no end and a complete “slave” to their daughter.

Quality love story, one on one. You are welcome to get hooked on this story with us.

Sally112425 likes this.
  2. Lalalalalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldnt provide a link on the post but here is novel updates link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-youth-began-with-him/

dailyxe likes this.
  3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    4k+ chapters! That's freakishly long!

Coconuttt and Isekailover00 like this.
  4. Lalalalalala

Reading List:
    Link
    I knooow right... thats why i need the spoilers:cry::cry:

5. Anner

Anner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chapter 576, so I don't know if this will be helpful for you, but here are some things that are gonna happen:

- ML's mom finds out about their marriage and has one of her bodyguard's physically assault FL's mom; FL say to ML she wants a divorce and ML drinks himself almost to death; FL feels guilty, they make up and from then onwards their relationship is very strong and they start telling people about their marriage
    - FL wants to donate blood to her mom for surgery but finds out their blood types don't match (and neither do her biological father nor her adoptive father's blood type match hers) which is why she guesses that she has different parents and maybe was accidentally switched at birth in the hospital; she and ML start searching for her real parents
    - FL gets a very (annoying and) persistent love interest called Su something (I think he's already shown up in the currently translated chapters but I don't care to remember his name) and he gets a lot of scenes and all and I honestly don't why; he treats women as mere objects, doesn't care when a women gets drugged and molested right next to him and when the FL and her friend were getting threatened by a group of men he wanted the FL to beg him for help before intervening; he's such an asshole and I'm really annoyed with the author for continually shoving him down our throats; I feel like he even gets more chapters dedicated to him than the ML; and then even both of his friends suddenly start stalking the FL for no real purpose; pisses me off
    - to be honest, nothing else really happens, the plot moves at a snail's pace: FL becomes head nurse, ML is apparently gonna invest in movies and such, ML's mom still takes every opportunity to badmouth FL in front of ML, the Huo family is still trying to make use of FL (and she's currently pretending to cooporate with the dad and the mistress's kids in order to teach them a lesson but it takes forever for that to happen apparently considering how many chapters it has been since she decided to do that), the little brother got a girlfriend, mom seems to grudgingly accept ML, FL and ML are apparently trying to have a baby but the author doesn't really make their wish for a baby sound serious more like teasing the characters (and the readers), and there's something going on between FL's best friend and ML's best friend

Well, that's all I can remember right now. Like I said, I don't know if that's helpful, but at the point in the story where I am I don't really feel any enjoyment so I think I'll have to drop the novel now. Maybe I'll start reading again once the translation has caught up. But that Su guy is a real big turnoff for me ad I wish somebody would tell me he'll go away (and never come back) at some point.

6. Lalalalalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much:aww:. Of course this is helpful. The 4000 chapters got me a bit apprehensive about reading this so thanks

Isekailover00 and Anner like this.
  7. Anner

Anner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Me too, to be honest. Around 20 or chapters ago I caught myself starting to skip scenes and then I realized that I was getting bored. I don't even know where the story is going, but I guess issues will drag on and on forever and in the meantime there will be lots of useless filler chapters and new characters/cannon fodders will be introduced. And that for another 3500 chapters. o_O I'm not sure the author's writing style is engaging enough for that....

Isekailover00 and Lalalalalala like this.
  8. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then whose daughter is she...???

love-cutter likes this.
  9. kiridoka

kiridoka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so i randomly started on this because i saw it on webnovel and it seemed interesting but omg did not know it was a slowpaced story... and considering how the english translations are quite behind on webnovel so that means having to read the raw and it will take even more time... should i just drop it now hahaha omg

10. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Saem. It's bound to be slow paced with that number of chapters. I'm actually a bit glad that it's slow paced but if has the combination: slowpaced+too many cliche drama then I might just drop this in the middle. I can't handle too much drama especially if it does too little character growth.

I'm gonna stack up chapters for this. If it the TL version reaches at least 500 mark, I might read it again.

But the 4k+ chapters still intimidates me. I might skip some chapters if I ever read this and wish that I didn't miss something important.

Isekailover00 likes this.
  11. menchinh

menchinh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cho xin link đi các bạn :(

12. IAmWind

IAmWind Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a link to the raws ?

13. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, anyone know who is the FL's real parents? Cause that's a twist.

14. miaaan

miaaan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s the daughter of a very powerful family. FL’s stepdad wasn’t killed by the Qin’s. He knew about the real background of the FL and tried to sell her, that’s why he was killed.

15. Carlie

Carlie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is the that the FL might be the daughter of the Su Family. I was trying to read the raw, when I went all the way to the end where Su Yu is in a coma and it’s says that Huo Mian wanted to take is place. Why would she want to do that if they weren’t related?

Wizardus likes this.
  16. love-cutter

Reading List:
    Link
    WHATTTT That's great. Now there's no obstacle between Qin Chu and Mian being married and telling Mian's mom. Jk. I wish it was that simple.

17. Shubraba

Shubraba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please I need raw link

18. Shubraba

Shubraba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pl

Please I need raw link

19. love-cutter

Reading List:
    Link
    If you search the Chinese title of the novel (青春从遇见他开始) in Google by typing "青春从遇见他开始 novel", you'll get dozens of links. I arbitrarily chose the first one so here: https://www.69shu.com/24636/ I'm not sure if this is the same link used by the translator though. Also, not sure which chapter reveals that Mian's stepdad was trying to sell her. Best to ask the user, miaaan.

20. Shubraba

Shubraba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I appreciate