Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of this too, WWX was originally gifted. Because both LXC & LWJ (considering they were both are the most strongest cultivator) gained their power through lot of practicing etc.
    But thank you for informing about the interview with MXTX! It is such a great news for me to know. Means that WWX in MXY body could also defend himself by not relying over LWJ & dark energy, but also by his own power through his own golden core T^T

Nothing is impossible, my friend *hugs*

Rcyan, Sandu, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  2. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely agree that WWX is gifted which show many instances. Like his ideas of using negative energy and controlling of corpse option that got LQR furious and he couldn't think of a solution to LQR asking how to control them and he eventually did. He spent 3 month cultivating demonic cultivation in Burial mound when usually no one lives being sent there, created the weapon to control the corpses, created the seal the Gusu kids uses at Mo villages.

He's a natural born genius when he feel like it so I'm sure he'll eventually figure how to increase his cultivation level.

Rcyan, Sandu, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The fans took that to mean "dual cultivation" with HanGuang-jun. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Rcyan, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  4. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me a spoiler to what happens to that bastard Su She ? No offense to anyone who likes him though , lol. I have read parts , but I can't seem to find anymore info on him though. Like, I want someone to really pimp slap Su She (-_-)

5. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    If my memories served me right, no details given about Su She, it's like he just disappeared to ashes or something like that.

The only thing & main challenge is for WWX to overcome his laziness in practicing. Though I believe, that is LWJ main task now to persuade WWX with everything he got :blobthinkingsmirk:

6. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to keep my belief that Su She is likely kicked out and banish from GuSu and killed lol.

Hmmm, will Wangji win in persuading WWX to overcome his laziness? I can see WWX winning this if he tells Wangji that if he had to practice his cultivation then their "everyday" bed time have to be reduce. Hence forth, Wangji stop persuading him because everyday must remain everyday.

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what chapter but its probably going to come up soon, all those cultivators ganging up on Wei right now (stuff those idiots) will be held up inside Wei's cave/den cuz of all the walking corpses chasing after them. Wei made a barrier in that cave, so the corpses can't get in, while trapped in there Wei comes up with a plan, drawing the Spirit attraction Flag's spell on his body to attract the walking corpses so he can lead them away (Bless this prankster). While Wei was explaining his idea, freaking Sushi dude wouldn't shut up so Wangji uses the silence spell on him, I can't wait to read this part.

Other than this scene, I don't what happens to sushi dude, a post before said that he reappears in GuanYin temple with JGY but what happens to him afterwards I dont know. Though whatever happens to him, hope he regrets & reflects on his bad attitude ( `ε´ )

Sandu, chiino, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  8. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, son SiZhui need to interfere in order to make his mama do the cultivation practice. Papa WangJi still need to get his everyday treatment from mama WeiYing :blobjoy:

.... Also since it seems I didn't get a chance to marry LXC :notlikeblob:, I think... I will devote myself to be adopted daughter of LWJ & WWX.
    So I could push mama to do the practice :blobokhand:

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  9. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAHHHH!!

LoveManga and xbeautifulyang like this.
  10. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JingYi and SiZhui are so kawaii:blobsmilehappyeyes: I wonder where son SiZhui is standing at the end though, beside mama Wei or beside uncle Qiren:blobpopcorn:

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  11. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe His Mama Wei :blobReach:

12. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandu, chiino, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a perfect example of crowd mentality basically this is what's most likely running through their heads "If other people do it, that means it’s right. Right?" It's annoying how these people don't even give a proper trial for situations like these, they go for the instant kill, and they are supposed to be cultivators whose primary goal is to ascend up into the heavens becoming an immortal leaving all "worldly matter behind." All those voices lashing out at Wei for their grievances? I'm 95% sure half of those weren't even Wei's fault, but since it was so bad, they pointed their fingers at him, their punching bag. The only groups of ppl we're all aware so far that Wei has harmed (indirectly or intentionally) were Wen sects ppl (throughout the sunshot campaign), Jin sects ppl, Cheng (Ugh these brothers giving me heart pain), & those cultivators who were at the first siege of burial mounds. It's true Wei indeed became more unstable with his emotions due to demonic cultivation, he admitted his faults, but he only ever lashed out when he felt provoked, which those idiots always did. Jin ZiXuan would be alive if not for those bloody disciples in his sect who ambushed Wei when he went to Koi Tower for Jin Ling's bday!

They gave Xue Yang a trial for his crimes but not Wei...seriously?? :blobneutral:

*Sorry I'm like so angry at these easily manipulated group of ppl.

Rcyan, Sandu, chiino and 8 others like this.
  14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  15. Apsara_

Reading List:
    Link
    Those people really are all just sheep being shepharded by their LianFang-Zun, without a brain in their heads.:blobunamused:

16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these cultivators who wander around the world on night hunts are basically like solo knights/cowboys who dispense justice based on their personal code. :blobsweat_2: When some girl runs up to them and says "help! these guys are chasing me to rape, rob, and kill me!" and then the guys say "this murderess is wanted for killing and eating babies!" the cultivator has to use his or her own judgment.

Wei Wuxian, let's face it, he's a notorious murderer who betrayed his sect and killed his own shijie who raised him. :blobdevil: If Hitler came back to life and someone said "help! Hitler is here doing bad stuff!" then it's understandable that people would freak out and gang up to kill him.:blobthinkingsmirk:

Let's not forget that even JC, who knew WWX personally, still went off and joined the Yiling Patriarch-killing campaign in the past. :notlikeblob: I mean, if WWX's rep was so bad that even his shidi who grew up with him was convinced that he's evil and has to be killed, why wouldn't some random cultivators think any differently?

Sandu, chelascarlet, Aeli and 4 others like this.
  17. Apsara_

Reading List:
    Link
    It's painful to agree to, but obviously it's true that his reputation is bad and normally nobody cares about the reasons before jumping to conclusions based on actions. What I mean is that the same act of mass killing they praised during the sunshot campaign when it benefitted them, and now they use it to condemn him, simply because wwx doesn't bother on pretenses or defending himself, he just does what he thinks is right without bothering for what others think of him.:(

JGY killed a bunch of Nie sect disciples when he was undercover, and a lot of other dubious stuff but since he loved to be pitied, he defended his way out of every single accusation. WWX would never bother to go to such lengths to correct his image, so nobody bothers to think differently of him. That's why I think they're all sheep, believing everything at face value and rumours alone. But I suppose we'd all do the same if we weren't in WWX's head too.:blobsweat_2:

Rcyan, zeromint, Sandu and 7 others like this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Quote that match with them :
    Many people would be scared if they saw on the mirror, not their faces but their character -weheartit- Seriously these old generations need enlightenment in their heart, should I slap them face to face like Madam Yu did? (Including to my husband too)

LoveManga, readerz and Apsara_ like this.
  19. IamBuzh

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people only hear what they want to hear and only see what they want to see.
    They do deserve a slap in the brain xD

20. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh lala~~ dual cultivation please~