Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not bad at all. :cookie: Thank you!

And to add to the discussion. Another issue about this group of cultivators is that JGY is the head cultivator of all cultivator's, he was selcted to be in charge and make decisions, etc. Of course everyone is going to believe him. UGH, I HATE HIM SO MUCH! Ican't even feel bad for him, like he had to chance to be noticed by his father without killing everyone thanks to NMJ. Why didn't he just go with his letter, why continue manipulated everyone and being a huge bastard? (am I allowed to say that word here?)

Rcyan, Sandu, chiino and 5 others like this.
  2. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    How it was the way to add my title? I'm around 180 post now

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  3. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Open personal details > custom title

LoveManga and Shizuka15 like this.
  4. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    MikotoP, Sandu, chiino and 6 others like this.
  5. Shizuka15

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. It came out a bit old fashioned but his name is there:blobmelt:

LoveManga, Fiorisi and salbireo like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't fault random cultivators & ordinary ppl for assuming Wei is a "horrible" person thanks to his depressing reputation. As @readerz says with that amount of ppl spreading those baseless rumours/gossips it's understandable why they all see him in a bad light. What I'm irritated about is as @Apsara_ mentions, the cultivators who knew or fought alongside Wei, who praised, applauded & even admired his fearsome reputation & his demonic cultivation, but tossed him away when he was no longer beneficial to them. I deeply wonder if anybody, anyone at all, at that point in time ever stopped to wonder, or use their brain, and asked themselves why someone who was fighting by their side, with the same goals, all of a sudden is protecting the enemy?

If Wei was truly evil as they say, then why didn't he use his demonic cultivation powers to call on every dead body in the land to kill off the cultivation society & rise in power? After Wei took in the Wen sect, he took them all straight to burial mounds, and secluded himself along with them there, did anyone ever pondered why? It's true Wei killed off a bunch of the Jin sect disciples but did no-one in either 4 sects bother to arrange at least a trial, similar to that of Xue Yang's, for Wei? This, this is what's nagging me in my head about these guys. To make it worse, a bunch of random other sects, joined in the "fun" seeing that the great 4 sects were all ganging up on this one guy they all joined in, even though they had nothing to do with any of this, like in the current chapterヽ( `д´*)ノ

Agreed, JGY constantly made excuses for his actions not owning up to them. Wei on the other hand, even before this whole tragedy, has never hidden nor denied his actions, especially when it hurts or causes harms to other ppl (or in Wangji's case his pranks lol). If ppl pointed at him, accused him of something, whether he did it or not, indirectly or intentionally, he never defended, he never made excuses, he owns up to them & tries to make up/repays for it. And, he does so discreetly, silently giving up his core, silently protecting the Wen survivors, silently accepting ppl's animosity towards him.

Each time Wei criticises himself or says his bad person I just wanna be able to reach out & tell him "Your not bad, your good, a good person who made mistakes, that's life" or as Ron Swanson puts it "You know what makes a good person? When a good person does something bad, they own up to it. They try to learn something from it, and they move on."

I can go on forever about Wei, I should sign up to be his personal lawyer or something :blobjoy: I just find myself getting so heated up when it concerns him cuz his personality/character is something I wish I could aim for in my life. I'm like Weny Bear I admire the heck out of Wei

Zhen_Qing, Serra-xhan, Rcyan and 12 others like this.
  7. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely like the phase they're all sheep, believing everything at face value and some cultivator is even wolf under sheep's skin. They sway to where would benefits them.

I see WWX having a bad reputation in due part because of these cultivator creating that bad reputation for him because they sway where the wind goes. They praise and respected him for taking the Wen down but because he did not eliminate the entire Wen clan to the root (since just because there is one rotten apple in a clan does not mean the entire clan is rotten but cultivator don't see it like he do) so once he protect the good Wen, they change their view of him and tarnish his reputation (especially since he is doing demonic cultivation that is frown upon).

I see these cultivators as wolf under sheep's skin in that anytime they see a person who is powerful, it invoke fear and greed of power because people craved and desire power. So when there is fear and desire for power that someone have or knowing someone will be in your way for power, to obtain you must destroy that person hence WWX reputation get tarnished. Whispers becomes rumors and rumors becomes truth and facts (that result in WWX being evil) and must be destroyed for (their claim) for the sake of the world. They're not in sense like GuSu who do not chooses side until all truth comes out. They sway. That's why I can't stand these so called "righteous" cultivators and their single-mind tracked.

Serra-xhan, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  8. Shizuka15

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right and well said (and also what @htlly6f said I' add up that I'm beginning to think that the vast majority of cultivators, even in big sect, are not so smart, opem minded, intelligent and sensible people. They are just above common people because they have skill, but nothing compared the head of the clan (and most of the youngster I have to say)...
    Maybe is the way the world goes but still...I mean they are so pride of thenselves...

9. chelascarlet

chelascarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every man is from GDC is already claimed, so I will marry OuYang ZiZhen and become a sect leader (they have a good relationship with GusuLan so I can visit LWJ and WWX). ✌️☺️

Fiorisi, Sandu, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  10. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, zeromint, Sandu and 5 others like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder about something I'm pretty sure jin zixuan knew that meng Yao is one his father's many kidos out there...... So what was he like with his half brother and his father's illegitimate child???

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  12. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in times, pretty sure legitimate children paid no mind to illegitimate children. They would think they are better. etc, I'm sure Jin ZiXuan was no different, he thought he was better than everyone already.

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  13. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG CHAPTER 68 ENGLISH TRANSLATION HAS OFFICIALLY COME OUT!!!!

I AM UPSET NO ONE CAN BARELY DEFEND MY MANS WEI WUXIAN AND HANGUANG-JUN IN THE COMMENT THREADS! ONLY A LITTLE BOY FROM AN OUTSIDER, UNKNOWN CLAN WAS ABLE TO SPEAK UP CLEARLY FOR WEI WUXIAN! If the next chapter don't show that my mans is still king of that damn mountain, some people is about to be deceased!!!! I can defend Wei Wuxian all day every day!

Vin313, Rcyan, Sandu and 2 others like this.
  14. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, Jiang YanLi's death is a misunderstanding, SPOILER ALERT I HEARD FROM A SPOILER, The Jin Clan was trying to ambush him while he was visiting on her behalf, he defended himself, but Jiang Yanli was a bit quicker, and stepped into the line of fire basically while the jin clan was trying to hurt him, and he was going to retaliate at the same time, so unfortunately, she was killed, which messed up WWX psychologically.

Second, WWX only murdered those who were Wen Clan and those associated with Wen Clan in suppressing other sects and purposely, torturing people. IN FACT, SPOILER ALERT, He even saved innocent Wen Clan members who Actually Saved Him AND JIANG CHENG and who have never killed anyone before, but he knew the reputation would be bad, so he snuck them out and they killed no one, while they were out hiding in Burial Mounds! They didn't bother Anyone!

And if he's really so bad, why did he not get a trial like that disgusting demon Xue Yang, everyone knew what XY did since he rubbed it in everyone's faces and says he will continue to do so, and he copied everything Wei Wuxian did, but no one defended WWX, and everyone defended Xue Yang, what kind of messed up fluff is that ?

Thirdly, even after he's been dead for 13+ years, it's been said and I quote: though the Yiling Patriarch is dead, he was so feared, that the smallest, most insignificant thing that bothered anyone, would be blamed on his ghost, (who no one was ever able to find), but the blame has to go somewhere, so why not blame the dead guy who has nothing to do with no one anymore? If someone even sneezed while eating, it would be WWX's fault, like WTF?!?! This just proves, they're all sheep, haters, and don't know nothing, mob mentality. We also have to keep in mind....no one knew anything about any other way to cultivate besides meditating and going out to fight demons... so anyone that wasn't the norm, was hated no matter even if you used it to save people or for good! Wei Wuxian was Forced to rely on Necromancy, and even when he did, he did his best not to hurt anyone but the Wen Clan, and oh, guess what? People loved him for that, until the Sunshot Campaign was over, and they became disgusted again, just because WWX has no other method of protecting himself and he was different.

Lastly, more proof that WWX is the greatest ever, literally, the moment he was brought back, he risked his life and reputation, identity all over again to save people who he didn't even know! But they knew him, his reputation and oh, they had no problem using his "evil" inventions for themselves, the inventions WWX died over just because it was different, but oh, it's being used by everyone and their baby now...but yeah WWX can still go die in a hole, right ? But he didn't hold a grudge against anyone, and just shrugged it off, and still, over and over and over, risking his identity, in a weak ass body, with just as bad a reputation as his own, saving strangers, and even helping to solve multiple murder cases that happened while he's been dead, no hesitation! WWX JUST HAS BAD LUCK AND NEEDS MORE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING!

15. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next ten chapters are flashbacks, the cave continuation resumes after these flashbacks. I can’t wait either for the continuation.

16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby disciples had no choice, but to obey the elders so only LWJ and Wen Ning (Weny Bear) are on WWX side. LQR looked at his favorite nephew and sighed, giving up. However, at the end of cave event the baby disciples could stand on WWX side as well. Su She is revealed to be a traitor by WWX’s great manipulation skills and escapes.

17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    They wanted too, but couldn’t until nearing the cave scene end.

18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I think he did go with the letter, but was likely rejected harshly again. His father is an ultimate bastard! Actually I loved how JGY ended that bastard’s life, evil I know. JGY deserved his end, but he was also an unfortunate victim of circumstances.

Fiorisi, Sandu, chiino and 2 others like this.
  19. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhua completed in China or ongoing? I made a QQ account and after it sent my phone a confirmation I could never get on. :blobdead:

Cemlemine and LoveManga like this.
  20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link