LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If lin ming knew sheng mei passed on the reincarnation technique why would he bother to also pass it on.
    You don't go to a library see a book and buy them a 2nd copy. You get them a different one.

2. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    This Bai Shanhe seemingly reminds me of Azure Yang Lord with his unrestrained personality. He shouldn't be AYL's reincarnation considering that he never practice Grand Reincarnation Technique though.
    Imagine that this is his facade and he's actually a hostile spy sent by Bai Yueyin's enemy who did a background check on her to grip her weakness using her guilty complex.

Maybe I think too much.

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    For the next few chapters
    Some faction in Sinkhole trying to blackmail Lin Xintong becoming an Empress as she is too young. Yi Yun come and shut them up

4. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have problems with what people assume to be LMs legacy. Neither the Asura Heavenly Dao or the Big Reincarnation technique are his techniques. This is one of my problems with MW. The way LM totally abandons the stuff he cultivated the entire novel and even the techniques he created once he got the AHD. He even abandons his Heretical God Force.

If YY learned LMs version of HGF I would have no problem with it, but then again CC seemingly forgot that a Heretical God Seed has to go through several evolutions to become strong. The seed becomes a sprout, which becomes a sapling, which becomes a tree.

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he might be AYL’s reincarnation, but a natural one, no memories of past life or anything.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we get new chapter today?

7. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so, but with YY being so passive it probably will be a filler with maybe a cliff to a fight in the end.

8. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that actually sounds cool so it’s impossible

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    At least we got something to read
    Maybe CC will surprise us with a chapter with so many content in it?
    I remember 5 chapter that feels satysfing
    from 1580 chapters :sweating_profusely:

10. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yy need to take xintong, but looks like when they're facing ancient god, the thing you need is power, not talent :D

11. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will leave Xintong behind to cultivate. YY can't really reincarnate, in the off chance that the mark placed in his body remains, he would be completely defenseless if the Ancestor God attacked him again before he reached DL again. Only when he finds a safe enough place or Xintong is strong enough to protect both of them should he try to reincarnate.

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m fine if he leaves her behind but only if he meets her first. They cultivate too different techniques to train together. Only things they could really train together in is yin yang and sword Dao

13. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new raw out
    lots of bs at first
    then fairy from other country came with her master who is stronger than 2 preceptors
    yy will stay with them for now

Fluffy Jellyfish and Mercy like this.
  14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldnt mind if he returns to 2 ch a day lol...otherwise hell finish it in another 5 years lol

15. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    We currently have 4-5 chapters a week and you want him to return to 14 chapters/week?
    I doubt that's even possible. His release-rate dropped so much for such a long time already that I doubt that the reason was a simple writer's block. He probably lost interest in writing this novel like mad snail did.
    I would already be happy if he could just commit to the novel and do 7 chapters/week.

Mercy likes this.
  16. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet qidian awarded him a trophy for releases rates this year.

Mercy likes this.
  17. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Must be for lack of releases

Someguy666 likes this.
  18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh pls, dont make it sounds that TMW will gonna end up like TDG
    Just no pls :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Mercy likes this.
  19. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cktalon said that CC wanted to end this shit soon but can't as many loose ends are not tied... Probably which is why CC doesn't even tries. He no longer care.

20. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL
    „Young Master Shanhe, another day I again visited.” During the Preceptor Kunxu speeches looks to Yi Yun, the corners of the mouth bends slightly, reveals one to grin fiendishly, he looks at the Yi Yun look, seems like looking at a game.

Preceptor Kunxu had not forgotten that Yi Yun in the most precious object that Ancient Battlefield obtains, that has alarmed many Sinkhole big energies, but Grandmist Dao Monarch searched for 12 years in Fey God Tomb, finally assigned to fold, has not fished the advantage.

How Grandmist Dao Monarch can think, Yi Yun that he has wanted to look, actually on own initiative delivered comes, to fall in own hand.

If the Grandmist Dao Monarch netherworld has the knowledge, feared that must be mad dies with injustice unredressed.

„You excel at rushing to White Moon Divine Kingdom, made a false report that is new Empress husband, destroyed the new Empress reputation, I gave you a dignified dwelling, you well are actually not staying, runs secretly, it seems like you are uncomfortable, this that lives there is also good, in Blood Moon Sky Prison also several positions, you might as well go to there to stay!” Preceptor Kunxu did not have the front door of Bai Shanhe yard, opens the mouth saying that he also not cares a whoop Bai Shanhe to hear.

Even, he intentionally said to the Bai Shanhe hear.

Bai Shanhe maintains composure, side Bai Shanhe, that clothes young girl complexion was uglier, Blood Moon Sky Prison went in must basically die in inside, moreover this Preceptor Kunxu, was getting more and more dissolute!

The clothes young girl suspected very that along with disappearance of White Moon Empress, some White Moon Divine Kingdom interior few people have been ready to make trouble, White Moon Empress ordered by the emperor personally Lin Xintong for successor, in several hundred years, they can also comply with from the beginning, but how, who can say in the future? After all Lin Xintong so young.

„Young Master, we...” The clothes young girl is wanting to speak, at this moment, the front door of garden suddenly presented two people.

What is the head is one wears the beautiful woman of blue clothes, in her forehead has a blue ice flower, the corner of the eye place attaches several exquisite scales, under these scales has the pattern of winding, has extended along her temple, is hidden in the collar.

But side this blue clothes beautiful woman, young girl but who also leaves the dust with makings.

Sees these two, in the Preceptor Kunxu heart is startled, this blue clothes beautiful woman, is Heaven's Seclusion Divine Realm Heavenly Palace wielding Blue-Feather Divine Monarch!

But Blue-Feather Divine Monarch nearby young girl, then blossoms in radiant splendor in this Ancient Battlefield, leaves a good name World Monument Little Goddess Fairy Youruo.

„Revered Blue-Feather? Fairy Youruo? How you came...”

The Preceptor Kunxu smile welcomed, to Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, he was somewhat dreaded that sole Blue-Feather Divine Monarch own strength, is in Divine Monarch topest one, compared with him. This has not calculated, hearsay Blue-Feather Divine Monarch teacher, is Heaven's Seclusion Divine Realm remote antiquity Elder, returns to native place Divine King to have with one, therefore!

Many Sinkhole big influences, will choose to be on good terms Divine King, when this is they facing the calamity of extermination, card in a hand of self-preservation.

White Moon Divine Kingdom had Bai Yueyin, can compare in card in a hand nobody, but since Bai Yueyin is missing, White Moon Divine Kingdom instead turns weakly.

Now White Moon Divine Kingdom is precarious, facing Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, the Preceptor Kunxu nature is afraid.

„Is Young Master Shanhe invites us to be a guest, has not thought of Preceptor Kunxu also.” Blue-Feather Divine Monarch light saying, her sensation is keen, clearly realized a moment ago fluctuation of Principle, in this garden, not so seems to be harmonious.

„Haha, I am only process one to infiltrate White Moon Divine Kingdom the generation of ganef, was worried that he spreads rumors and misleads the people in the crucial point that new Empress ascends the throne, has not thought that has met Revered Blue-Feather, disturbing you to talk about old days.”

Preceptor Kunxu smiled, must carry off Yi Yun, may at this moment, he actually accidental discovery, side Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, the Fairy Youruo whole person likely tarry, her pair of beautiful pupil, does wink is staring at side, in the eye is the accident, is pleasantly surprised.

What's the matter?

Preceptor Kunxu is also perplexed, Fairy Youruo has opened the mouth saying: „Yi Yun, is really you! You are also living!?”

„Fairy Youruo, we met, I this time came out from Ancient Battlefield, is falling on Heaven's Seclusion Divine Realm, I heard that you and Senior Blue-Feather also participated in Empress to ascend the throne the grand ceremony, has not thought that happen to met.” Yi Yun smiled, he is also good to the Fairy Youruo impression.

„You safely good, Ancient Battlefield World Monument leaves a good name finally, I have not seen you to appear, but also thinks really you encountered the mishap.” During the Fairy Youruo speeches, changes Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, „teacher, this is I with Yi Yun that you have mentioned, in Ancient Battlefield, he had once saved the disciple life.”

„Younger generation Yi Yun, has seen senior.” Yi Yun good a ritual.

Blue-Feather Divine Monarch also nod smile: „Ruo'er mentioned your many times, was a pity for you that you can live are coming back to be good.”

During the Blue-Feather Divine Monarch speeches, noted Yi Yun Space Principle to have the change, this was the Space imprisonment, without a doubt, getting rid person Preceptor Kunxu.

Blue-Feather Divine Monarch changes Preceptor Kunxu, does intentionally puzzled asking: „Preceptor Kunxu, you said a moment ago infiltrates White Moon Divine Kingdom the generation of ganef, should not be Yi Yun?”

Preceptor Kunxu was all of a sudden ignorant, did Yi Yun know with Fairy Youruo? Moreover looks at this relations, obvious friendship is great.

„Good! He made impertinent remarks, slandered that my White Moon Divine Kingdom new Empress reputation, I naturally must take him.”

„Has this matter? What among this has to misunderstand?” Asking of Blue-Feather Divine Monarch faint smile, she does not believe that the Kunxu Divine Monarch words, in her opinion, may be Kunxu Divine Monarch scheme Yi Yun treasure extremely.

Yi Yun has resulted in heavy treasure in God Falling Hall, this is not secret.

Seeing Blue-Feather Divine Monarch wants to be the appearance that Yi Yun raises one's head, the Preceptor Kunxu complexion is somewhat ugly, Revered Blue-Feather, is difficult to be inadequate you to meddle my White Moon Divine Kingdom internal matter?”

Kunxu bites „interior” heavily two characters, Blue-Feather Divine Monarch says with a smile: „As far as I know, Yi Yun does not calculate your White Moon Divine Kingdom person, since Yi Yun has the graciousness to the young apprentice, I clarify to misunderstand for him, matter that must handle.”

Although Blue-Feather Divine Monarch is smiling throughout, but the manner is very strong, Preceptor Kunxu and Blue-Feather Divine Monarch confront, although they have not moved, but the confrontation of imposing manner, Preceptor Kunxu has been not as good. Preceptor Kunxu, after all is only one of the White Moon Divine Kingdom three big Preceptor, but Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, is actually Heaven's Seclusion Divine Realm actual wielding.

After several breaths, Preceptor Kunxu clenches teeth to say finally: „I did not disturb Revered Blue-Feather and this person talked about old days, said goodbye!”

Preceptor Kunxu cold snort|hum, leaves in a huff.

He is very clear, the strength is inferior to person, remains is also brings contempt upon oneself.

Preceptor Lingluo has not opened the mouth from beginning to end, Kunxu walks, she also left.

Gazes after two Preceptor to vanish, Yi Yun has the profound meaning greatly looked at Bai Shanhe one, Blue-Feather Divine Monarch and Fairy Youruo, is actually Bai Shanhe invites, did Bai Shanhe expect this scene?

Yi Yun has resulted in the matter of big chance in God Falling Hall, is it may be said that well-known, however the relations of Yi Yun with Fairy Youruo, entire Ancient Battlefield few personally knew, this Bai Shanhe, but also really makes the person unable to completely understand.

Naturally, Yi Yun does not need the help of Bai Shanhe or Blue-Feather Divine Monarch, he is only strange, why Bai Shanhe must help him.

„Yi Yun, for these days you treated with me and teacher in the same place, so as to avoid some people were disadvantageous to you.” Fairy Youruo opens the mouth saying that the Yi Yun safe return, in her heart had also finished one point of regret.

„Many thanks the senior to break through below, that disturbed the fairy maiden.” Yi Yun will certainly not oppose that this proposition, with Fairy Youruo together, will omit much troublesome.

jackateonetoo likes this.