Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this amv on Mo Dao Zu Shi call beat it

Devy_chuu, LoveManga and chiino like this.
  2. Stmoon7777777

Stmoon7777777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s a fan song of Jiang Cheng sung to the tune of “What Makes you Beautiful”.

Warning:
    Lots of spoilers
    Strong language
    You may die of laughter

Proceed with caution
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ggc__YI6SILTNFNFNFNWdMbWM
    https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...ourcekey=0-aiw5n6VZv_qtKH4RyVTuYA&usp=sharing

Edit: Source:https://m.bilibili.com/video/av18167095.html
    Link to google drive with all (2) of the songs I translated:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ggc__YI6SILTJwOGpNbHdKam8

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...ourcekey=0-6VOch5MksPAYtYr__dOp0w&usp=sharing

Sneaks away...

@Fiorisi

Edit: (Updated folder links? I kinda want to upload the videos onto one of my youtube channels... but I feel like I'd need to edit the translations a bit...)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Vin313, tailor31415, biiru and 8 others like this.
  3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was really fun! (y)

readerz and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lmao, the last part killed me— XD He considers himself to be the most handsome

readerz, LoveManga and Stmoon7777777 like this.
  5. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Stmoon7777777

Stmoon7777777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually died a bit after the 2:30 mark. I... totally did not expect that...:blobrofl:
    I totally didn’t post this video knowing that the fandom will be saddened by the stuff happening in these episodes. Nope.:blobwhistle::blobwhistle::blobwhistle:

7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude I'll be putting these on loop after the raw eps come out I can guarantee that :blobjoy::blobjoy: these will be my life support

LoveManga and Stmoon7777777 like this.
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    And I’ll just be looking at all my favorite ships and couples I can think of and watch video clips of them In order to make myself feel a little bit better

LoveManga, Stmoon7777777 and Fiorisi like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like we're all preparing for an incoming typhoon...an incoming typhoon of gdc feels (╥_╥)

10. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so true. First, thank you @Randomizer for the detail, now I could sleep in peace knowing that Sushit got what he deserved (though still a bit too easy for him to perish that way xD)
    But at least I know my mama Wei and papa WangJi would not be annoyed by him anymore.

And then like @StarSaber said, the 'what if' are what make this novel brilliant!
    I must admit that this is the first time I fall into the depth of pit in a fandom, where I think deeply of each characters and imagine what would happen to them if they do this or do that. Or.. thinking why they are like that. Even I discusses it with a friend just to share our thought and then cry together ^^ Usually I'm just the cheer team in every fandom I follow (though not much). I just enjoy the content but not attached deeply.
    So I am happy that I found this forum thread, where the people here also like to discuss things about the novel and voice their opinion beside also being fangirling/boying :blobhug:

Shizuka15, LoveManga, readerz and 4 others like this.
  11. darkfaelyn

darkfaelyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend asked me to do a rough translation of Ch.74 and 75 revised version (or 73/74 if you're using the old, first version of MDZS) because whatever MTL is floating about was confusing for her. Not saying I can do a 100% accurate job, but Wen Yuan does not call out for Auntie. I don't plan to release the whole thing, but I've excerpted the part where Lan WangJi is wrongly accused of being little SiZhui's father. Not edited and a little more trans literal than I would normally put out. Sorry, I'm eager to go back to my other project from the Greatly Touched thread.

Dressed all in white clothes and carrying the sword, Bichen, Lan WangJi stood stiffly inside the crowd's circle. He unexpectedly had a rare, bewildered appearance. Taking another look, Wei WuXian almost fell laughing. There appeared to be a fallen child sitting on the ground in front of Lan WangJi's feet, tears running downward, crying loudly. Lan WangJi could neither move nor leave, nor reach out a hand, nor speak. His solemn complexion appeared to be in the middle of deciding what to do.

A passerby cracking melon seeds with their teeth said: “What’s this? This wee, little child is bawling to death.”

Someone confidently said: “He was probably scolded by his father.”

Hearing “his father”, Wei Wuxian hiding within the crowd huffed. Lan WangJi immediately raised his head to deny: “I am not.”

Wen Yuan however did not know what other people were commenting about. When scared, all children will call out for a close person. Therefore, while endlessly wailing, he called for: “Daddy! Daddy, wu, wu, wu…”

A passerby immediately said: “Listen! I said it. He’s his father!”

A person with sharp eyes: “He’s definitely the father. The nose came from the same mold. Don't try to run away!

A sympathizer: "So pitiful. Crying this fiercely, did his father scold him?

Someone not understanding the situation: "What's happening up front? Can we pass? My cart can't pass through.”

Someone angrily rebuke: “Doesn’t even know how to hold a child to soothe him! Just letting his son sit on the ground crying? How can he be a father!”

Someone expressed understanding: “This young, he's probably a first time father. Back in the day, I was like this too. I had no clue. After my wife gave birth to a few more, I finally understood. This is something that needs to be learned slowly…”

Someone trying to appease the child: "Good child don't cry. Where's your mommy?"

“Eh? Where is the mother. The father doesn't take care of thing. Where's the mother?

Inside the waves of clamor, Lan WangJi looked more and more strange.

Have pity on him because from the time he was born and raised, he has been favored by heaven [aka. blessed]. Every word and action was properly upright, an exemplary model. He had never experienced the sort of things said by this crowd. Wei WuXian almost laughed to death. Seeing that Wen Yuan cried to the point of lacking air, he had best come out to stop it. Pretending to just discover the two people here, he said in astonishment: “Oh? Lan Zhan?”

Lan WangJi suddenly raised his head, and the two men’s sight crossed paths. Unaware of of the reasoning, Wei WuXian averted his gaze. As soon as Wen Yuan heard his voice, he suddenly crawled up. Facing him [Wei Wuxian] with two rivers of tears trailing, he rushed over, once more hanging on to his leg. A passerby blurted out: “Who is this? What about the mother? Where is the mother? Who is really the father?”

Wei WuXian waving said: "All of you scatter, scatter!”

Seeing there was no more drama to watch, the idlers slowly dispersed. Wei WuXian turned around with a slight smile and said: “What a coincidence. Lan Zhan, why have you come to YiLing.”

Lan WangJi said: "Night hunting. Just passing through."

Hearing his tone, it hasn’t changed from the past which WuXian detested. The idea that the two cannot coexist together, Wei WuXian suddenly felt his heart let go of this feeling. Abruptly, he heard Lan WangJi speak slowly: "This child..."

Wei WuXian, his mind unfiltered, could not prevent his mouth from blurting out: “I gave birth to him.”

So the thing I feel bad about is.. Wei WuXian is so stuck and stir crazy at Burial Mound with all the pressure of keeping the Wen survivors safe that even Lan Zhan is a comfort :blobcry:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  12. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

LOVED IT! THERE'S ONE FOR LAN WANGJI AND IT'S HILARIOUS ON YOUTUBE! JUST TYPE "LAN WANGJI SONG" AND YOU'LL FIND IT, TO THE TUNE OF WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!

LoveManga, readerz and chiino like this.
  13. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    And I've posted the WWX before but here it is!

and LWJ

Zhen_Qing, LoveManga, readerz and 2 others like this.
  14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link

Looking forward to the rest when it come’s out on exiled rebels scanslations
    Also thanks the for translation of ch 74 it was funny and really cute:blobmelt:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    LoveManga and xbeautifulyang like this.
  15. Zora KKKKK

Zora KKKKK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We will meet Wen Qing in the coming episode!

16. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE SU SHE SPOILER! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, MUCH LOVE! Super happy Su She is gone ^^ yes, he could've died crueler, but I'm just glad he's gone for good, for sure, that's what matters to me, I don't want anyone bothering my mans when they get married, lol unless it's uncle, jin ling or jiang cheng! sorry I'm a bad person lol, but bye bye, nighty night su she o(^.^)o

Also, yes, lots of what ifs! the novel is beautiful! the what if that gets me the most is, everyone is on eggshells around NMJ and they think he's psychotic, but if just anyone, just 1 person really paid him attention and just listened to him, seriously 99% of issues would be solved. the 1% would just be him against WWX but because of HanGuang-Jun, I'm not too worried, lol.

tailor31415, LoveManga, Rcyan and 2 others like this.
  17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to be a bother this isn’t related to Mo Dao Zu Shi but does anyone no the novel to this song if so please send me the link or the title to the novel
    In English please

LoveManga likes this.
  18. wistful

wistful Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats Heaven Official's Blessing. Its also by MXTX, the same author as GDC.

19. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Chinese version using google translate, I know that will not be so accurate. In the chapter when JC arrive at Guanyin temple and fought with JGY, if I'm not mistaken JGY mentioned that actually he also part of Wei dead, and make JC to lead the first siege LH. He said something like "JC is so young and rebuilding The lotus pier, but yet his sects so powerful because he have WWX who has very special talent that no one can surpass him" things like that. So the incident relating JZX was also part of the plan seems

LoveManga, Fiorisi and mariahilise like this.
  20. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link