Spoiler ATG summary

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ameeranegundi, Sep 15, 2018.

1. ameeranegundi

ameeranegundi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should i read it ??? How it is???
    Any interesting thing can u share ..

2. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
    Good story mixed with some juicy parts.....
    Has harem...
    half the time doesn't make proper sense as one chapter MC is weak and the next chapter he suddenly gets OP...
    Yeah and if you against rape.... I advice you not to read this cuz it has a bit of rape though not in detail..........

ameeranegundi likes this.
  3. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Starts off great as the MC is weak and needs to come up with clever schemes to thwart and face slap his enemies. Then he gets a magical mcguffin that boosts his strength and then everything looks like a nail to a guy that only has a hammer, yet the story still wants to insist he's super clever. Can't solve it with a hammer? No worries, he has a second magical mcguffin and super doctor skills to solve anything else that might come up.

Female characters inexplicably fall in love with him without any effort and the MC is believed to be dead at the end of every major arc. The characters react to his "death," he's revealed to be alive eventually, then rinse and repeat. Throw in a tournament subplot every arc, getting stranded in a new place that happens to the exact power up he needs for the arc, and the token female harem candidate and you've got your typical routine.

I loved the first couple arcs, but then it devolved into a typical Xianxia storyline.

4. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it’s the most popular CN for a reason.

Not for everyone but if you like action, thrills, cultivation and harem and can overlook a bit of arrogance and stupidity then it’s probably for you.

5. Arhar28

Arhar28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only things that make this novel unbearable is about his woman who bear his child that been missing and the slow update for couple months,as for others, atg is realy good for me