Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    This episode for me was a little bit disappointing...... they changed how far wen ning went to keep the two safe...... they didn't go to yiling what are they still doing in lotus pier..... I mean is wen chao gonna give Wei ying a ride to yiling or something?? (If yes then wen chao should become an uber driver)....... The burial mound isn't a neighborhood mountain of yunmeng is it........ They also changed many scenes of Wei ying caring for Jiang cheng so this episode for me seemed a little (probably I may be wrong who knows) all over the place and rushed....... Just saying but since I don't know the language so probably i misinterpreted it
    Also wen qing didn't really need that much pleading from wen ning either in her own way she understood her brother and was ready to allow him to help and let it slide and the fact this scene took place in yiling in the novel made much sense here they are in the mouth of the demon.......

Fiorisi, Aeli, yingoh99 and 3 others like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying shouldn't getting out of the mouth of the demon be the first priority.......???? Especially when you have wanted flyers with your face on all over the place..... But like I said I could be wrong since I don't know the language

3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome. Not sure about your request, but below is a link that may or may not lead you to an answer. I’m thinking though that there is no English translation of the original version. If you find one let me know.

Also don’t succumb to the dark side, continue to stay away from spoilers! Says the person who loves and can’t live without spoilers. In fact, I consider them previews since they do not spoil my enjoyment at all. ;)

Updated Directory Post Be careful kay, this post is quite extensive and dangerous. :rolleyes:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:You and I are already definitely FRIENDS! :aww:

Fiorisi likes this.
  6. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    FlyingNose, Cemlemine and LoveManga like this.
  7. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what was WN saying about the whip marks on WWX's back? She didn't use the full force of Zudian? It was different from the novel. What was being said in the whole scene in the beginning with LWJ?

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Your points are so spot on, thank you. It’s so true that Xue Yang got a trial and WWX did not.

xbeautifulyang likes this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    You people are rude towards my husband!!! (just joking lol). You're just putting your opinions out there is fine. I agree at somepoints here, but no matter what I will still love him, I'm sure he did the things he did cause he felt pressured at the time and was still trying to prove his worth to the cultivation world since he was still young and people mocked him for it so that might have affected his decision making. Not to mention he was in a weak state of mind here since he was still young and was still grieving for everything that happen not to mention that JGY has a gift with words he able to manipulate anyone with a snap of his fingers. On top of that I'm sure JC had regret after the siege, (he always tends to take action before, talking it through properly) there might have been a guilty conscience weighting on his mind for the past 13 yrs so I believe that's the reason why he still continue to search for him. I won't judge to much since I wanna find out for myself and see how everything unravels in the book.

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is this how jin guang yao chianed nie ming jue and cut him into pieces and place them everywhere??? if so just how did JGY (jin guang yao) actually bring NMJ (nie ming jue) bak to his secrect room without anyone knowing. i read the part where wei ying saw the past through NWJ head in the serect room of JGY and NMJ died from qi devation and was in front of everybody (meanin GJY, LXC and NMJ younger brother) aft tat is wei ying got woken up by LWJ callin wei ying name so if this is how it is den like wth man JGY is twisted in some way to kill his own sworn brother and cut him into pieces some more

11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG DID WWX REALLI DID TAT????????!!!!!!!! OMG

LoveManga likes this.
  12. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally stopped the video just to stare at those wanted posters. I want them, all three, for my room, living room, kitchen and I'm gonna frame them, now all I need is a Wen Ning wanted poster :blobReach:

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think these images are from the cornetto ad made at the beginning of the year It's a really adorable ad of Wangji & Wei it has Lil' Apple in it too ♡~

14. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it's an old ad? I just saw it for the 1st time :blobconfounded: sorry.

FlyingNose, LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link

LoveManga likes this.
  16. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not defending WWX, more pointing out how unjust the so-called 'righteous' cultivators who spread and fanned the rumors during WWX's first life were (hence Spoiler thread). The biggest problem with these cultivators isn't whether they know as much as the reader, it's that they can't objectively judge and analyze the information they do have. I feel like we're talking about two groups of cultivators here - I'm talking about the ones around during WWX's first life. It's understandable that a random cultivator who wasn't around 13-15 years ago wouldn't know the truth (though they also easily succumb to mob mentality later against a different target, so they're not much better than their predecessors).

There were many (Jin and Wen) witnesses when WWX rescued the Wen sect members and when JYL sacrificed herself for him. [EDIT: Inquiry might have been an option too.] But in the first incident's aftermath almost everyone, from sect leaders to random normal cultivators, was already blaming WWX, not even bothering to get both sides of the story. When MianMian pointed out flaws in the Jin sect's testimony she was dismissed as a lovesick woman. So WWX was already judged/sentenced during the Wen survivor incident, and marked for death after his expulsion from the Jiang sect. Even if WWX hadn't killed JZX people would have eventually found some reason to attack him.

Most figures in the cultivation world knew JC was not an impartial judge of WWX's behavior. JC's judgment was accepted not because people believed him to be fair, but because his decision suited their own plans.

The upcoming batch of flashback chapters and JGY's dialogue in the GuanYin temple will reveal everything from that time. :blobpopcorn:

WWX reminds JC everything the Wen siblings did for them (minus the golden core issue). JC says that although the Wen siblings helped them in the past, right now everyone hates Wen sect members, whoever protects them will also become a target. It comes down to a clash of values.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Zhen_Qing, Aeli, Sandu and 4 others like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! The ad itself is like a juicy Wangxian treat :cookie: If you haven't seen it before I recommend watching it its a short add about ice cream thats filled with fluff :3

LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? WWX the wonderful freak! :love:
    Poor Bichen, he must have been WTF! :blobfearful:

And here we have @Cypress (Lady Jiang) being influenced by WWX! :love:

Cypress and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHAHAHAHHAH NICE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LMAO XP

LoveManga likes this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG tat was so awesome hahahaha, though LWJ still hav the poker face but finally he even smiled OMG tat was super awesome and WWX always askin LWJ to help him lol. and he ended up remembering the veri first time they met THIS IS PURE GOLD

StarSaber and LoveManga like this.