Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wow 10 chapters of flash backs tat is alot hahah lookin forward to it i love dark WWX SO COOL :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::blobjoy::blobjoy:

LoveManga likes this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA IKR OMG I CANT GET AWAY FROM HERE HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! ;););):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobwhistle::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobtired::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobwink::blobwink::blobwink::blobwink: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.
    too mani gd stuff here ahhahahahahhahhahah cant resit esp when there is post about super sumt about WWX and LWJ OMG I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS LOOKIN AT THOSE AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH.:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobsweat::blobsweat::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh you need to find the Incense Burner one! It’s a mini manhua of smut and I think it was an extra of GDC as well. :oops::love:

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  4. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually thought WN was talking about his back from the fall where he caught JC and used his body to shield him? But maybe it was about the whip marks instead considered WWX has flashbacks of Madame Yu. If you compare Madame Yu during the whipping vs her fighting I think its obvious she didn't use her full force. I also want to know what is being said with LWJ? Maybe he is being told about the attack on Yunmeng Jiang Sect and that WWX and JC are "missing".

Aeli and LoveManga like this.
  5. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from your talk guys I feel like NHS is a good guy in disguise .. I still don't know anything about him or what he did or his plans other than he is very smart ( from your talk ):blobjoy:

6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the author did not clarify. NHS is a no good, good for nothing to the cultivation world and that was how the novel ended. Theories that he is ultimately an excellent strategist and mastermind are based on WWX’s theory of how JGY was brought down.

I think NHS is a good guy. Though he (supposedly) was willing to sacrifice the baby disciples for his goal. I also like JGY, but because of that rotten, disgusting father, he turned to revengeful acts that spiraled out of control. :cry:

Ray Levantret, Aeli, Sandu and 3 others like this.
  7. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nie Huangsang : psychotic saber wielder or master super secret genius of the cultivation world for forever to come ? *flips fan* “I REALLY DON’T KNOW!”

tailor31415 and LoveManga like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So hilarious! :LOL:

xbeautifulyang likes this.
  9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thought I would share Mo Dao Zu Shi quiz’s that someone else made so If you won’t to test your Mo Dao Zu Shi nolege feel free to play those quizzes
    Ps fear worning on one of the quizzes it says who gave Jin Ling his dog tthey got it wrong as we know it was JGY who gave Jin Ling his dog but they said it was Jiang Cheng at least when I played it said that.
    https://aminoapps.com/c/founder/quizzes/

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Just seen episode 11: Madam Yu, goodbye you beautiful badass woman!

Fiorisi, Sandu, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  11. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NHS is definitely a great strategist. I mean from novel and donghua, it seem like NHS is not that great in term of cultivation. He's similar to JGY in that their cultivation is not that strong but they're more bookworm and knowledgeable. And given that his family cultivation of saber is deadly, I don't think he would want to even try cultivating with the saber unless he has a bloodline since Qi deviation becomes the downfall of his family and how his brother had died young. He's the only bloodline left. Both are intelligent yet one does evil deeds whereas the other one doesn't. I mean granted NHS was plan was to lured the kids to the Mo villages (risking their life), his reasoning was in hope that someone would get the justice for his brother whereas JGY kills constantly to hid his evil deed. One does wrong deeds for himself, the other does wrong deed to bring light and justice for the undead, I guess.

Ray Levantret, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  12. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IamBuzh, LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  13. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I'm hoping, really pushing my hope that means in the future in the animation there will be more than bromance....

14. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's what I mean by is he good or bad .. if he has evil deeds or not .
    Is that mo village plan in the latest translated chapter ? I still didn't reach there yet I'm still at the beginning :blobsweat:

LoveManga likes this.
  15. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Ok that's really inappropriate but I just can't :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: WWX...:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

nejvi, Nyann, Vin313 and 12 others like this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    People may think NHS planing to sacrifice baby disciples to bring justice for his brother who was killed is an evil deed. I think it is an evil deed, don’t plan to sacrifice my babies. NHS’s aim is righteous, however his execution is wrong.

Regardless of this I still like his character and think he is a good guy. Someone else may not like his character and think he is not a good guy. It is up to the reader to decide for themselves I think.

nejvi, Rcyan, Sandu and 1 other person like this.
  17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mo Village plan is the beginning of the novel. At the end WWX theorized the ultimate mastermind planned everything from the beginning of the novel, Mo Village.

Rcyan likes this.
  18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, that is so f@#$ing hilarious! :):oops::love:

19. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think NHS made the plan on Mo village knowing that LWJ or someone else would come to save them though, if he made the kids come he could also lure an expert cultivator to save them after! after all, if the kids all died no one would find out NMJ's arm and set the plan in action

Rcyan, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    And of course the one to ask that kind of question is my baby lan Jingyi
    All of them I feel are accurate but I question if Lan Xichen one is not that I mind what he said :blobmelt: