LCD Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BlancFrost, Sep 15, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so, but usually a stupid cannon fodder is a must in a novel like this, so I can't put my hope too much for this mother daughter combi.

2. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. I was wrong. I guess Pan Nianzheng doesn't have a maid to run these errands for her? And I guess the He family doesn't mind an unmarried girl wandering into a married couple's residence?

3. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I've always suspected that she was ambitious and had ulterior motives despite her proclamations of undying loyalty ever since her first appearance (which I believe was shortly after the eldest grandson got a concubine). And after those two letters, she seems to be the one who has benefited the most in the household (other than 2nd grandson). She is now in charge of helping Matriarch He with dealing with all the finances for house Jing'an.

After XBJ got his letter, the author did some exposition and said that the only one who could have known about Chu Lian's true mission was someone from house Jing'an. We all suspected that it might have been Madame Zou but given how stupidly she's been acting and the fact that she also got a letter, I doubt that it's her.

4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious because XBJ feel that he recognize the handwriting. Either it's from his spy or original Chu Lian.

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. ryosuke08

ryosuke08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows how many more chapters before we see Chu Lian and He Changdi back to the state and get the little spoiled and reality sheltered "princess" a good reality slap together with her mother?

tak likes this.
  6. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this dumb cousin-in-law never heard that MC is a Country Princess, which is technically a person whose the highest rank in Jing An-Jia? even the old hag should be the one who bowing to MC, if the rule really apply there....
    and this lil bumpkin lass had a ill intent to runsack a princess whole cabinet cuz the so called in-law? such shitty thought...

ryosuke08 likes this.
  7. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Lian's maid fucked up big time here.... leaving an account book open and then actually taking her to Chu Lian's room to choose for herself... but that cousin is really something else. She has some thick skin on her face to be able to keep begging for Chu Lian's off-limits clothes after having been told 'no' once already.

There is no way she doesn't start scheming to marry into the family at this point. Though she and her mother are huge morons if they don't do enough research to understand that Chu Lian's title and wealth didn't come from her husband, and that it would be smarter to keep Chu Lian in the family so they can leech off her properly.

lazynoodles and ryosuke08 like this.
  8. Artemis1990

Artemis1990 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, at least we don't need to wonder where the hell the 10 thousand taels go... this cousin has obviously been spoiled rotten by the mother. The mother practically believes the sun rise up from the girl's back and had given the girl anything she wanted.... *sigh...* I'm really feeling sorry for Matriach He....

ryosuke08 likes this.
  9. ryosuke08

Reading List:
    Link
    Matriarch He isn't really a saint either... even when Chu Lian is paying for the medicine of her mother in law because they all suck at economy she decides to give a month of Guilin which is now outside of her properties to the Bitch Zou so they can dress the girls and send pompous gifts to the nobles? x.x like f*ck the appearances they don't give a sh*t to them in return and have to get gifts because appearances? how did they live up until now without going down the drainage? every book of every building they own are in red and with clear signs of being ransacked by the employees and even Zou herself to send her house to keep the rich appearances...

Miaka_Mei, lazynoodles and Fuyuneko like this.
  10. ryosuke08

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like they're too much country bumpkins without putting a step in the capital to not know that even Changdi is not only married and out in the battlefield gaining his position as a noble in war and that his wife is pampered by the young princess and given a noble title of "Lady Jingyi"

11. Artemis1990

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said she is perfect but at the very least, every decisions she made was for the sake of her family rather than her own satisfaction and gain. That alone makes her a whole head and shoulder better than most of the other members of her family.

As for... The apperance's sake thing.... The premise is that of during the Dynasty period. During that period, "Appearance" was everything among nobles interactions (still is actually... But it was much worse at that time)

Besides, there is a... "Believe" in China so to speak that grandchildren is to be treasured. Of course Matriach He is no exception to that.

12. Selene-Rhea

Selene-Rhea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming she is the original chu lian in another body. That's what I think so far.......

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Artemis1990

Reading List:
    Link
    Or is can be just a red herring and she is actually an ally? :p

14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it may be so... muxiang originally truly loved 1st and became the concubine right? Then Madame Zhou interfered and caused her and the baby harm. The original Muxiang bites it possibly and in her place is the rebirthed!scumFL

15. Artemis1990

Reading List:
    Link
    You're confusing Miaozhen and Muxiang.

Miaozhen is Danlang's concubine (chapter 265), she used to be Countess Jing'an's maid.

Muxiang is one of Matriach He's closest and most experienced handmaid, kind of like Xiyan for Chu Lian. She was nearly being given to Chu Lian after Mingyan left to join the Zheng family but Chu Lian refused

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    lazynoodles and ryosuke08 like this.
  16. ryosuke08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Little bitch didn't get the clothes sent by the princess, but got away with all of Lian'er's winter clothes given by the house. And the big tanuki is scheming to get her hands in Guilin? Tch, tch, tch Zou couldn't get her hands on the money, why would you?

17. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Chu Lian should be dead, but maybe this Muxiang maid was friend sixth the original and also a reincarnator so she mightt want to marry He Changdi

chamchaworld likes this.
  18. Artemis1990

Reading List:
    Link
    why is everyone assuming that Muxiang is a bad guy? I personally think she's a... semi-important side character kinda like Fuyan or Senior Servant Gui and Zong... or am I just naive...? ._.

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Because with this chaotic condition at the house, Muxiang getting more and more important resposibilities. For now she's responsible to the house accounting since Matriach is too old and too sick to do that. In my experience reading chinese novel, anyone that responsible for the house accounting is a bad person unless they are the main character.

20. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so going by your words, in CN logic: people who are good at accounting = horrible people
    is this a subliminal attack against bankers? :sweating_profusely:

Fuyuneko and juniorjawz like this.