Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ommgg spill the beans!~ I don't think the scene was fully discussed here yet just the general gist of what happened. Is it alright to share what the mtl says? :cookie:

2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to mention all the links I provide are from @Fiorisi’s awesome Directory Post of spoilers.

Rcyan likes this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course we can share. Are there specific questions?

Fiorisi likes this.
  4. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok! I can do my best to summarize it.

So WWX gets captured. LXC is already with JGY at the temple and LXC has no spiritual power thanks to Su She.

LXC asks "where is LWJ?" and I think at 1st WWX says that he wasn't with LWJ, but JGY is like "pfft haha yeah right, like he wouldn't be in the vicinity of you"
    WWX: "Ok, you are right. We split up"
    LXC: "But, you are injured and how could he split up with you?"
    WWX: "We were sleeping in the inn, I couldn't sleep. I ended up here. LWJ was sleeping in a different room, he didn't know I left"

It's a little weird here, but JGY is all like "WHAT? You sleep in different rooms? You don't share a bed?"
    and WWX is like how do you even know we live together? and WWX was like to LXC "You do tell him everything"

Then LXC says he is anxious about what LWJ will do to get WWX bac?, how LWJ's mind is only focused on WWX? and WWX is confused and asks what LXC is talking about.

JGY says "how do you not know? Whether you are lying or not do let LWJ hear this, it will be hurtful to him"

WWX: "I do not understand! Say it directly!"
    LXC: "You have known LWJ for a long time, can you be this ignorant?"
    WWX: "LXC, you say his mind? What's on his mind?"
    LXC: "It seems you really do not know anything. Have you not seen the mark on his chest? The whips on his back? Did you forget where they come from?"
    WWX: "I don't know, tell me who hurt him?"
    LXC: "You.... what is the last memory you have?"
    WWX: "My memory? I don't remember! I don't remember..... so there!"

[flashback] On that night, the person killed by a dead man being manipulated by a tiger symbol, a new murderer and endless killing which created a bloody hell. WWX experienced his mind and body heavily damaged, he could barely stand. He left he slaughterhouse and was unconscious when he awoke he already reached the hills near Yiling.

[1/2]

zemblenity, Miki T, zeromint and 14 others like this.
  5. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of-fuckin-course It's asked by Jingyi.. This boy.. I wonder how he's not yet kicked out of GusuLan Sect, he reminds me of a more passive aggressive WWX xD Well, perhaps what you say about LXC is true, but I can imagine him being totally unabashed when asked that question and be like "hmm, well perhaps yes, why not, it might be interesting ^__^ "

6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Such a great job! You guys are so good! (y)

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I thought I was the only one who thought Jingyi had similarities to Wei Wuxian and I’m sure Wei Wuxian is thinking the same thing as u which is probaly why he likes to tease him :blobxd:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Fiorisi, FlyingNose and LoveManga like this.
  8. veiomaour

veiomaour Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Somehow I'm very curious as to what will happen to Xue Yang & the remains of Xiao Xichen at the end and till now I still cannot understand the motives behind Xue Yang's behaviour towards Xiao Xichen, some said it's out of love, some said it's out of his impulsive sinister nature. Can somebody shine some light on me? :aww:

LoveManga likes this.
  9. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    [2/2] Before the confession

LXC : "Have you remembered?"
    WWX: " I didn't sleep that night, I thought I walked back on my own...."
    LXC: "Wei Wuxian!! It was the night, many people were hostile towards you, three thousand after you. Everyone knew you, how is it possible you retreated?"
    WWX: "What did LWJ do?"
    LXC: "Forget what he did, I'm afraid if you don't remember he will never tell you, so let me say that night you sacrificed 2 halves of the tiger seal. LWJ was not much better off than you, grabbed you after he saw you stumble and left. At the time not many people were conscious. I couldn't move anymore just watch. I could only watch. After 2 hours I regained my spiritual power and went back to Gusu Sect for support. I was worried that other sects would catch up with you.

[Something about 30 predecessors who he hurt ](the 30 whippings are related I assume),

we asked them to keep the search secret to not ruin reputation. We searched for 2 days and when we found you LWJ hid you in a cave and was holding your hand passing spiritual power to you whispering what you were asking and from beginning to end you kept repeating "get lost". My uncle yelled at him to explain. He never used such a tone or hit my uncle but for your sake he hit him. and the disciples who belonged to our sect. Many were seriously injured and almost died....

WWX: almost crying "I really don't remember"

LXC : "30 whip marks! All at once, you how much pain on the body? how much time to lie? You know after he came back to take the penalty, how long he spent at the discipline stone! In those few years it was a serious problem. How he hides you in a cave, how he looks at you, it is impossible to understand what is on his mind, so my uncle is angry. When LWJ was a child, he didn't get to be a child. When he grew up he is a famous cultivator. He never did anything dirty in his life. The only mistake he made in his life is you! And you said.... you said you didn't know".

10. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok reading the MTL, Su She IS the one who shot WWX with the arrow in the Xuan cave! The animation wasn't wrong. :blobfearful:

readerz, LoveManga and Sandu like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX and LWJ had a close encounter of the sexual kind in an inn involving a bath tub, water leaked to the floor below, the inn keeper asked what happened. This is all part of the third drunk incident, apparently the alcohol was super strong, even WWX commented on it’s potency.

WWX says thank you as they are getting hot and heavy and that ends everything as LWJ recovered from being drunk since he does not like to hear WWX say thank you. Things become awkward and since they needed to change the room WWX said they needed two rooms. This is the first time they are in separate rooms since their reunion.

WWX could not sleep and left the inn through the window, he and Wen Ning (Weny Bear) go to the temple, they see LXC and WWX told Weny Bear to go get LWJ. JL shows up with Fairy, he was tracking WWX after he left Lotus Pier. WWX tries to bear the trauma as best he could without revealing himself, but JL ended up in danger and he had to act. Thereby revealing himself, he is captured by JGY.

What happens next is what @StarSaber posted above.

zeromint, Aeli, Rcyan and 6 others like this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is assuming he eventually died from his injuries since they were so severe after being defeated by LWJ. Song Lang has what’s left of XXC and AQ’s souls. :cry:

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Well lets hope AQ and XXC souls get pieced back together and all four of them become a real family in their next life couse let face it that arc was incredibly sad :cry: that being said I will never forgive Xue Yang though I secretly think he cared for AQ and XXC just didn’t know until after he killed them which bracks my heart more

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually think it is some kind of dark love, but really can it be love if it’s so dark. It seems like XY became even more unstable as Song Lang drew closer to finding XXC. His position was threatened and in his twisted mind a dead manipulated XXC was the best thing, then they can always be together. :cry:

Sandu and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  15. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a little curious :aww:but is the scums a villain self-saving system and heavens offical blessing getting their on anime adaptation or are those just baseless rumours on the internet.:blobthinkingsmirk::blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

LoveManga likes this.
  16. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't heard these rumors, but I would watch them :blobpopcorn_cool:

17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    REALLI??????????!!!!! I WAN TO SEE TAT
    will the revised verison hav it?

LoveManga likes this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the revised has it the summary translation for that extra chapter is in @alexfilia 's novel spoilers post it should be one of the extra stories just can't remember which number story it was :blobsweat:

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    @StarSaber Thank youuuu so much!! I'm laughing at the fact XiChen and even JGY were exasperated at Wei's obliviousness, I think we can all sympathize with them at this point. I would have facepalmed & slapped Wei on the back of his head if I was in the cage with him, my boi, my precious dense boi, there's only so much a person should be allowed to be this dense :blobwoah: Although I admit that part of him is slightly cute in its own way~ XiChen best bro, supportive big bro, the first shipper & leader of our WangXian ship club!

20. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys think they'll release a uncensored director's cut for season 1 DVD? One can be hopeful right? LOL!