Spoiler I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy! {失忆了别闹}( bl novel)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by totoroteddy, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy!( bl novel)
    失忆了别闹

Author: 绿野千鹤
    Genre: Comedy, modern, entertainment world, sweet
    124 chapter
    Translator : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-have-amnesia-dont-be-noisy/
    Description
    When Chu Qin found his lover, Zhong Yibin, who lost his memory, Zhong Yibin’s family had already arranged a fake person to be his fiancée.

Fake fiancée: I’m the person you love the most.

Zhong Yibin: ……Liar, the person I love is obviously Chu Qin.

Fake fiancée: Didn’t you lose your memory?

Zhong Yibin: F**** I’m not retarded! I have lost my memory but I still remember Chu Qin!

Chu Qin: “……”

I have forgotten the world, but only remember one person……

Don’t forget Chu Qin, must be with him forever.
    SPOILERS PLSSSSS

Kaylee, Moy, Heungbo and 20 others like this.
  2. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Qin got kidnapped, when he was escaping he called Zhong Yibin. Zhong Yibin quickly come to save him, but got hit in the head and lost his memory. Zhong Yibin’s mother then decide to trick her son, by introduced a woman, saying that she is his fiancée and the person you lvoe the most. Zhong Yibin has forgotten everything, but still remember the person he love the most is Chu Qin.

Then Chu Qin take him home and help him regain his memory.

Chu Qin is a talented and popular MC in the entertaiment world. The way the author describe his talk shows is very descriptive and engaging.

Before Zhong Yibin lost his memory, Zhong Yibin really love Chu Qin, but their relationship was fading because of Chu Qin’s career, and both doesn’t open up with each other.

Kaylee, alexfilia, Saikyi and 20 others like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is one of those second rich generation who just knows how to waste his life.. well he was on the rebellious stage .. cannot blame him though because he has a brother who is so perfect and their father keeps on comparing them.. ML is not so bad at first but him being compare to his brother always since they were so young accumulated.. thus he has a cold relationship with his brother and his family..

His father gave him a chance which is to handle an entertainment company but ML needs to convince MC first to sign to them before ML's father gave him the position ( thus ML and MC blossomed their relationship )

It was a blessing in disguise that ML has a memory lose because it gave ML a chance to improved himself and his relationship with others and removing those person who are toxic to him.. ML trust MC so much that he will listen to MC no matter what..

ML's brother is so cute as he spoiled ML.. and ML acting spoiled to his brother..

also on a side note as it was the same author of https://www.novelupdates.com/series/stop-bothering-me-emperor so those beloved couple and other characters from them is here

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  5. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML went to buy painkillers for MC near MC's apartment. It seems they frequented that place to buy lube *cough cough*. The shop owner was really excited to see him and brought out 2 bottles of lubes but he was disappointed that ML didnt want to buy them now. The ML wanted to buy more painkillers but the owner said he cant sell more without a prescription. At that time a woman came to buy cold medicine and was shocked to hear that and was wondering did the national family planning rule become so strict that they needed prescription to buy lubes?(she saw the 2 bottle of lubes :blobxd:) :blobdizzy:

MintQueen, Kaylee, alexfilia and 20 others like this.
  6. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    thats funny

Hanaru likes this.
  7. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any fluffy moments with mc and ml

8. Silver_

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's mother really watches a soap opera.:blob_grin: So he tried to give MC a cheque of a million but the MC said that he can earn it in a month and the ML's mother was like shouldnt you be crying n saying " money cant buy love". this kid really doesnt play according the routine. Well both her husband and eldest son have seen her watching these soap operas specially the mother in law and daugjter in law scenes.

Kaylee, Heungbo, Saikyi and 18 others like this.
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Silver_ don't tell me the mom get in the way of ML+MC bc watching too much soap opera too?? lol

10. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* no one pokes the Danmei sect anymore.
    I need to manually do the BL hunting now.

Shizun, shouahang58 and readerz like this.
  11. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ethilliene have you read this? It's BL and entertainment world. It's seems interesting.

12. Silver_

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she was angry when the ML came out to them and i guess later she followed those tricks she saw in those tv dramas.:blobrofl:

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    summon @alexfilia , @Shizun & @Zhen_Qing to do it xDD but still most of the summoners will wait for enough spoiler (in a thread) before poke danmei sect QAQ

alexfilia, veihakase and Zhen_Qing like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, unless someone specifically asked to poke the Danmei Sect. :cookie:

shouahang58 and veihakase like this.
  15. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any other love like interests in the novel.
    what about some jealousy parts . pls spoil

16. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats denmei sect ?

Hanaru likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Danmei sect is a list of people who are interested in being notified when a BL related thread (especially spoilers) appeared.

18. totoroteddy

Reading List:
    Link
    wow . that sounds cool.

19. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well it is those simple and subtle things that make those couple adorable.. Since ML loses his memory so both of them live together.. ML started cooking for MC that ML would never do previously... and although ML loves MC very much before his memory lose... ML is kinda the typical guys out there who goes out with his friends despite MC's disapproval ( those friends does not like MC so MC is uncomfortable with them ) but now ML prioritized MC above everything else.. watch his shows.. pick him up after work ..

ML even convinced his brother to join a reality shows with him just to support MC..

none, although a friend of ML is obsessed with him thus the kidnapping incident...
    ML is kinda jealous to those who are closed to MC but in a cute way

Kaylee, Saikyi, Ease and 11 others like this.
  20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely a blessing in disguise, it's like a transmigration happened because ML's behaviour did a 360 degree change. And I love it when an author's other characters made cameo appearance.

This is reminding me of when LJY questioned WWX about "what should have happened" in Yi-city~ :blobjoy:
    Always wondered from where did he knew about that. And also when LSZ told the story of the Flower Damsel, WWX directly asked him from where did he read about it~ :blobthinkingsmirk:

It's as clear said, sometimes, the thread is relatively empty without any spoilers that I feel bad poking the sect to recommend the novel. But, now should be okay, as the translation is also going at a nice pace. :blobpeek:
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722
    *omitting several names that have already appeared here.