LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remind you that these two DL were suppressed by realm. Not cultivation realm, but by chaos realm they were inside and even more by chaos mine - they could barely move around. Again, in 2 on 1 fight YY didn't stand a chance so in 1 on 1 he would be in a disadvantage at the least. Fire chains is an actual ability of one of them so you can't count them as some external help, it was not a plot armor of world protection YY enjoyed for free.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter if their movements are repressed or not if they're caught in time laws. If they can't think then they're going to be equally defenseless. A full strike from YY may kill them outright. YY with his flame, tree, and attacks could threaten them. Thus in a one on one it's perfectly plausible that he could kill them.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t forget, yi yun was half step divine lord during that fight. It wasn’t until after that he broke through. He couldn’t form his seal immediately because of the ancient god. That’s a qualitative difference between him now and him during that fight. He also boosted his laws and consolidated his foundation and cultivated for years within the chaos mine and the time lamp

4. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it does matter. It's slow + slow instead of just slow. Don't shoo it off.
    He could think about how slower his thoughts became so he could react in principle. Where additional slow comes to play.
    No, it's not. Being able to kill in principle doesn't mean being able to kill in an actual battle. Chaos DL caught the tree with his bare hands and turned it back on YY - so it wasn't a battle-level threat. While it could strike a defenseless guy dead, true. Flame was countered by Fire DL perfectly to the point he could sever its connection to YY. While it could kill a defensless guy, true. Finger attacks ended with crippling his arms. While being a threat if not defended against.
    And you are really ignoring the fact that they were heavily suppressed. The author said and showed it multiple of times. For example, Fire DL had to exert himself just to free the area around Chaos DL so he could crack the array.

I am not talking about that. YY before his breakthrough and 50 years after wasn't a true opponent to top DLs even when they were suppressed. That is why I am saying his actual strength could be around their level or slightly higher now, depending how the author wants to turn it to be, it would be natural.

5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    >Want to meet wife
    >Walk around with another fairy
    The main character halo is still strong huh :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    They usually can. Fact is that he did not break the time enchantment on himself and would have taken that full on strike. There's also nothing to imply that he could have broken it himself before getting hit by YY.
    Chaos DL caught the tree with his bare hands and turned it back on YY when the tree was 97% focused on his teammate. 36 branches were countering the array and one more was attacking the fire guy. Chaos DL countering a single branch when the vast majority of its power is directed elsewhere does not prove that it isn't a battle level threat in a one on one.
    His seal could suppress it but not refine it. Thus it's not a perfect counter as the seal is getting damaged by it or has to devote power to suppressing it. In a one on one that's far more dangerous. YY's flame also him immune to Fire guy's fire laws. Not to mention that only Fire guy has this option. How is Primordial Chaos countering it?
    When both of them combined their strongest attacks and attacked YY they were both heavily injured in the clash. Primordial Chaos burned his blood essence to defend against one. Finger attacks are more likely to kill them before YY is too injured to keep shooting them. That is in a one on one.

Because the array was strengthening the primordial chaos laws to the extreme. How much the suppression was actually suppressing their strength in comparison to their walking speed is unknown. Are both of them suppressed stronger than one of them at full strength?

7. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    @Vincent1873

The author would show us anyway soon. We can both agree that the actual breakthrough and 50 years of something upgrades of something should give YY at least a few times increase in strength, right?
    So if YY can play top DL with ease (basically oneshot with strongest moves aka finger of death) now then you are right, and if he is only somewhat stronger or even less then I am right. Deal?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, but the problem is if YY will bother using his strongest moves. It's not really in his character to bring out the big guns unless they're necessary.

9. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in xianxia logic to make a big fight at each power level MC achieves. CC more or less follows it. We need 1-2 big fights and then power up to the point the weakest GM cannot kill him on spot.

Also River of Forgetfulness mentioned that Sheng Mei was above them (ancient GM). So True Divinity > GM. Yes, she could have reached beyond that realm. No, it wasn't said openly.
    Lin Xitong is most likely reincarnation of the daughter of LM and SM. As far as I remember she stayed inside Sheng Mei inner world back then. If not then ups. I still feel a connection here.

10. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    And YY is the reincarnation of LM, since LM probably created a new technique.

11. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    For that to happen that child would have to die for real, not simply cultivate the Grand Reincarnation Technique, and I doubt LM and SM would let their child die.

12. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    You are wrong about the speculation you put in the spoiler. At the end of MW she was with her father and not mother.

Mercy likes this.
  13. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new raw out
    recently dead daolord disciple throws some insults
    yy throws some of his own
    fight starts , disciple of rdd displays some stuff
    yy puts out poison demon and fight ends right away
    chapter seems kinda longish

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Friendship end with golden crow and nine neonate

Now Poison Demon is my bestfriend

15. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Demon better be careful if he knows what happened to the previous "best friends"

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I think his strength is just slightly lower than a three seal divine lord and he’ll be able to match and beat them when he forms his seal. Then he’ll be able to do something to godly monarchs when he gets an origin seal. All this is not calculating in his body or any fey god upgrades he gets in the future

17. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who? I don’t remember YY having friends

18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    She could have just been peak true divinity. Pure yang sword immortal was only at the beginning of the heavenly Dao level for his sword Dao so there’s definitely a lot of room to improve. In MW, the soul emperor and good fortune Saint emperor were significantly stronger than their true divinity peers and those guys weren’t weak by any standards. That being said, nine reincarnations would make it possible for Sheng Mei to breakthrough

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He did... when he was 12. Then his only friends became Huo’er and Xintong and we all know how that turned out

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    YY is actually taking an onee-san to be his wife
    I acknowledged him as a fellow man of culture
    A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶i̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶

The only downside to his choice is
    Lin Xintong doesn't do "ara-ara" :blobtriumph::blobtriumph: