Spoiler The 99th Divorce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Milas, Sep 9, 2018.

1. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is maybe a gay. There are hints here and there but nothing confirm is mentioned and everyone wants him and mc to be together after ml disappeared.

Blood A and jenille0822 like this.
  2. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, lu yihan doesnt end witn anyone?

3. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is most of the time with lsc hacker friend don't remember his name. Once when lu yihan was drunk he had tried to be intimate with him. The guy tells he is virgin and begs him to spare him. Nothing happens between as lu yihan had passed out. But in most time in the story both the guys are together and the other guy keeps hitting girls. But no gf for either of them as far as I have read.

4. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i still don't understand is that be4 the MC was reborn the Ml blamed the death of the grandfather on her did he know in the first life that the childhood friend killed the grandfather and also was the MC able to keep the grandfather from dying again

eagerreadergirl and Blood A like this.
  5. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is judgemental kind. He saw yu lili and assumed she sells her body, even though they never had any contact. He was reluctant to adopt li mo sen because limosen isTMY son and even after allowing li mo sen to call him dad he still considers li mosen as an outsider. That's why when she was framed he didn't believed her earlier then he heard TMY confession and went to save MC but she was already dead. As for this life li mosen was playing outside the house whenTMY tried to abduct him mc saw her and tried to stop TMY so TMY put a kinef on li mosen neck so grandpa shot her with his gun to protect li mo sen and she died. Grandpa was not arrested as everyone saw it was for protecting li mosen. But grandpa always felt guilty as TMY grew in fornt of his eyes.

6. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    This book should be entitled "The 99 Plot Twists"

7. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Delusional character is everywhere. :mad:

8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

Most of the delusional characters are female, makes me feel author is misogynist

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  9. Mimosa1

Mimosa1 Lee Jae Wook

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't that how most cn 'romance' novels are? The authors portray females as dumb, shallow, and jealous people. This is why I don't read them anymore. Well, my expectations that this novel could be different is shattered. Will dropped. Thanks for the spoilers tho

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so confuse, all these name and different plot is blowing my head. I read 4 pages of spoiler but didn't even understand what the f#ck is going on.

The spoilers given is confusing to me. Everything, I don't know who is who and whose story is being told.

eagerreadergirl and Leilacus like this.
  11. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Authors can't come up with fresh idea to make a better FL so they try to make other female characters look bad

12. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how Ml reacted to MC pregnancy and in which chapter this happend !???

13. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu lilis crush was Lu Yihan? really? and why she doesnt end with him? and why they are not together? why ou ming kill her? because she was patronating him?

14. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After their first night together MC took pills but it was expired medicine so she had no idea she was pregnant. She joined a class for self defense. TMY paid people to molest mc and make video of it. MC was vigilant and dialed lu yihan's number. Meanwhile ml also came to the class to pickup mc. MC was struggling and one of the men who came to molest her kicked her on stomach, she started bleeding some of the men got scared and ran away. Ml saw them and got suspicious he saw mc in pool of blood and took her to hospital . lu yihan caught those people and ml used his force to find the culprit but TMY was smart and left no trail behind. Every one in the family was sad and tried to console MC. MC was surprised because in her last life when TMY pushed everyone thought mc fell herself to frame TMY. No one sympathized with her .

Second and third time MC became pregnant it was a planned pregnancy and everyone was happy.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  15. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did he react to the miscarriage he was only surprised no other reaction ??

16. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    If i mtl correctly, he was furious and trying to find the lider of the group that hurt mc, i fell that he was hurt because someone kill his child, so he wanted to kill the one who did it

eagerreadergirl and Aquaa like this.
  17. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu lili had a secret crush on lu yihan and never came forward to express it as she thought SQ (mc) and lu yihan love each other. She was in need of money and was fooled by a woman to work in hotel where waitress have entertain guest. She got scared and tried to hide but ou ming saw and got interested in her. He started pursuing her but she rejected his advances and told him she is underage. So he waited for her to turn 18 and took her virginity. She was ashamed of this. She had to leave her study and the dream of one day marrying lu yihan. She was ashamed as people called her gold digger . Ou ming knew she was in love with someone else but he was a spoiled egoistic guy and never tried to talk about her feelings. After lot off breakup and patchups they do get married

18. Milas

Milas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some funny moments of MC and ML if I didn't MTL wrongly
    - They went on holiday with the Grandpa and when ML and MC was having some moments (I think ML kinda forced MC) suddenly someone come and say grandpa fainted. At the hospital, ML ask MC to go out and tell the Grandpa to stop peeping at them and don't get too excited that he fainted because of high blood pressure. It was so cute between Grandpa and ML to the point that Grandpa shout to MC saying ML is bullying him
    - There's also times where they celebrate MC birthday during their holiday and MC is kinda drunk and seduce ML without MC knowing it. ML was so hyped but MC was having her period so they can't do anything but ML seems to noticed MC have such a seductive mouth. Long story short, the next day MC wake up and say her mouth is so sour. During breakfast, Grandpa asked MC what happened and she just say her mouth feel sour. ML then tell her to have some sausages. MC was like okay but Grandpa was like 'wait a minute...' and he start staring at ML and say these young people and what they do. MC was still clueless and ML keep telling her to eat more sausages.

19. Milas

Milas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another sweet moment:

They are fighting coz of a lot of misunderstanding bcoz of TMY’s pregnancy (they need more communication). So they went to the main house for dinner and they have a sleep over. Grandpa send a bird nest soup for MC. After drinking MC feel hot all over. When ML see, he thought she’s having a fever. He ask MC where does she feel uncomfortable and to open the window if she feel hot but then realize that grandpa added aphrodisiac to the soup which makes MC feels hot. He then touch her on which MC told him not to touch her thou she feel better when he touch her and ML was like, ‘okay, I’m going to sleep’ and MC started crying but inside ML head he was like, ‘beg me, beg me, please I will give it to you’. When he pretended to sleep, MC start touching him and he was like, ‘wife, you’re playing with fire’ and happy things happen afterwards.

There’s also times when MC say my man or my husband and ML was feeling so happy inside.

ML was so happy when MC get pregnant again, he called OM to share the news till OM was annoyed with him as he keep saying 'my wife's pregnant' over and over again. Then OM sulks to YLL that he have no wife and not pregnant :D

20. pretz

pretz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Capture the coach, feeding him to shark, his lower body gone.

Aquaa likes this.