Spoiler [BL] Superstar System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ethilliene, Sep 16, 2018.

1. ethilliene

ethilliene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ,,,, when I get home!!

2. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re not giving spoilers I might give it a go after I finish the raws for the target always thinks i like him. Never done it before though :blobsweat:

3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently mtl-ing another novel but please provide raw links for this novel I think I will read this after I am done with the other...

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just google the Chinese title.

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Im currently reading this, but i still want to know first who the ML? is it Xue Fei? bc the big bro seems potential too QAQ

6. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no summaries until now...
    @ethilliene is being lazy.
    I want more spoilers please!

7. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. What is the Chinese name???

8. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ErryChu likes this.
  9. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I've read quite a while now. The system is as innocent as a system. It doesn't understand humab feelings but it is the kind of like a naive child not understanding adults.

People around MC didn't think that it is weird because he was comatose from 6 yrs old to 16 yrs old so they only thought that his mind is still 6. His body recovered fast because of system priveleges. At first, while he was in the hospital, he can only sing and make music videos. However, he can't show his face because he's stil in recovery phase. He opted to having them into animated music videos. He had a partner making that video which is also the one who made the lyrics.
    Anyway, I'll skip past all that. I am in 30+ chapters now but there's no romance scenes yet. I suspect that Xue Fei(edit: it's Xue Fei. Xue Yu is his brother.) is the ML. He is the son of the person who threw MC down, leading to his coma. The aunt thought that MC is Xue Fei and wanted to die with him. Now that woman is in the mental hospital, apparently she suffered depression(?)

I'm not so sure now. I won't continue. I'll come back here once I find the lovey-dovey scenes(if there are). This story is so innocent. People looking for sexy scenes, go away.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  10. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Any futher spoilers please?

11. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    The backstory is this. It seems that system's(MC=System) body was the body he took over. When he was in a coma, his soul integrated with the system body that was supposed to be scrapped. There is the light brain who was supposed to be the system's consciousness but it bevame light brain because it's weak(not so sure). System 112233(correct me if I'm wrong. I already forgot the names) or MC had traveled and found hosts across worlds and had accumulated a lot of points. When he entered the human body, he lost all the points. He thought that it was a problem or an error. The main system(something like the president) later said that the points were used to bring him back to his body.

We need other people to spoil. I'm not good at this. I already forgot most of the plot.

12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it because MC used up all the points to transmigrate into the host body that he cannot emote anymore? Cuz I remember that he has emoticon pack already?

Hmmm, why is it that ML's dad threw the MC out the window? Was it a real murder attempt?

13. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, MC uses emoticon packs because he was very not used to his body and he was stiff-faced. Later, he became more and more emotional. When he became an actor, he was not very good at acting at first because he was so clueless about emotions. Later he learned how to have human emotions. The emoticons are only used at the start.

About the person who threw MC. It was ML's mother. She was suffering from deppression because ML's dad(I forgot what ML's dad did). Actually, ML's mom was supposed to suicide at that time. Meanwhile, young MC had the same build at ML even though he was younger. He was bigger than those people in he same age as him. What MC and ML did is that they exchanged clothes and MC wore a cap so that no one can tell them apart. MC ran to ML's mom who was about to suicide. ML's mom carried him up and then went close to the window and then threw MC. Then MC went into a coma after that.

ML's family paid for MC's hospital expenses which made MC's brother think that thair family is poor. MC's bro went to ask for ML's help to start up a business. Later, it was known that MC's family is not poor and their parents were prestigious physicists(or scientists?) that owns a lot of patents. The parents think that MC's bro is stupid.

Anyway, after MC woke up, brother is busy with his company(it's a IT company), and the parents went back to their research. ML was the one who took care of MC. At first it was because of guilt and then he treated him like a brother then he treated him as a lover. ML became very very good as a chef. MC really love his cooking that he dislikes eating other food other than ML's cooking. Actually he has a title... I forgot but it has something about being supposed to be a chef but he was held down by his position of being a CEO(I know, I'm confusing)

Oh I almost forgot, because MC was in a coma for ten years. His body is smaller than anyone of his age. In those ten years of comatose, his body grew very slowly. When he woke up, MC wanted to grow so much taller so he used the system since he is his own system, he can have some priveleges that other hosts doesn't have. Anyway, he earned points by singing and posting a music video on the internet while he was in the hospital. He didn't show his face because he thinks that it was unsightly(I mean, he just came out of a coma). He had someone as his lyricist/songwriter which became a famous later on in the industry.

I'm sorry people who read this if I'm so confusing or unorganized.

Kurotan, Kaylee, soie_yoie and 10 others like this.
  14. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished this, at first it was so cute, but later on MC was too OP to the point it was unbelievable and make me speechless. First, he's a super star system who become his own host but still has light brain, so he became an actor to finish mission (wait he also sing too), he also become a genius mathematician, he's good at martial arts, fight terrorist (?) and saved ML . . . most of th e time all what MC did will make ppl WOAH SO GREAT, HE'S GENIUS. Not sure what the focus of story, but seems to make MC just super OP MC and can do everything, the genius thing.

The ML is Xue Fei, his mom the one who thrown kid-MC out of the window bc she mistook MC as Xue Fei (they exchanged clothes to surprised them). And if you want romance, not here, bc this is sooooo slow, and even after they together, it's not as sweet i thought it would be, it's just normal and flat. I dont even remember there's sweet moment, unless u want count where MC wanted to confess to ML, he wanted to confess using the president style of confessing, but it made ML blacked, bc ML wanted to confess first, and he suspected someone 'help' MC to do that kind of confessing style (yea, ML subordinates and MC's bro want to see how ML looks like if MC confessed like that lol)

oh, btw MC not an actual "system"

Kurotan, Kaylee, soie_yoie and 5 others like this.
  15. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a genius Mathematician was explained as because he was a system so he's very good at these operations but he can't make theories or formulas. But he can prove existing theories/conjectures. About being good at martial arts, it was explained that it was because he used a lot of system points on his body so it became too strong for the physique he has. Fighting terrorist... Um... ML is the president of a group of companies. He was kidnapped and was takes as a hostage during a conference overseas. MC cooperated with a co-actor who was actually a mercenary. MC joined the mercenary group and abused his system privileges to save ML(Things like deactivating radars and traps). He also got punished because what he did doesn't conform to system rules.

Kurotan, Kaylee, soie_yoie and 6 others like this.
  16. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC being a mathematician was well handled by the story. His parents are both genius Nobel level physicists, and his brother revolutionized the telecom industry, so MC's original body already had the genetics to be a hard science prodigy. Add to that his experience as an AI, and the points he put in which boosted his memories, it only makes sense that he can excel at any field of hard science. Also, the author noted she did research, and MC is still small potatoes compared to real life prodigies.

Now, the kung-fu skills I think was jumping the shark a bit. If was just a matter of needing some kind of self defense ability, I think it would make more sense to give him some kind of math related skill. Like... super precise aim or something. That first time he gets a role and the visit to the film stage was interrupted by a terrorist could've been resolve by him just throwing something at the right spot on the guy to knock him out (or better yet, have him knock the guy down and let ML play hero to knock the guy out). Then maybe later on during that army training bit, he could learn some actual military fighting moves, and surprise people by how fast he learns it all (due to his bonus points in physique). But magical martial arts is...eh.

I also think the story lost something when the new AI of 112233 started playing the financial industry and started up its own investment company to independently fund MC. It felt like to me that doing this cuts off one of the major ties that linked MC to ML, who wanted to be his primary backer. There would be way more room to characterize ML and their relationship if he were to show up on screen in every time that MC needed to throw money around. As it is, the romance is definitely the weakest part of the story.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Kurotan, Kaylee, Zhen_Qing and 6 others like this.
  17. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! ML became somewhat like a chef in the end! The netizens said that he was being held up by his position of being a president of companies and that he should be a chef.

I was thinking, "ML, you're a president of a lot of industries. Do you really still have time to cook for MC?"

Kurotan and MissFujoshi like this.
  18. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I mean, in the beginning, the story kept saying that ML had more time on his hands to follow MC around because he is able to delegate a lot of things to his underlings, and only needed to be at work for really major decisions. There were a bunch of comparisons against MC's brother, whose startup company hadn't reached the public stocks stage yet, and that was why he was always busy.

But then halfway through the story, it seemed like ML is always busy with the company and so can't accompany MC to somewhere or other. To me, it seemed like the author just didn't want to write him in, or didn't know how to write a romantic couple, and so made up excuses to cut ML out of the picture. It really felt like MC spent more time on screen with his BFF Gu Meng than with ML.

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, maya_sov, Selax and 7 others like this.