Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    @Attica subbed ep 12 and posted it on her account before her account got taken down :blobsob: I feel incredibly lucky that I managed to hear the audio drama along with the translations before the copystriked mess hit :sweating_profusely: It's going to be incredibly hard for fans outside of China to receive things like these since its only available for them. We can only continue to get them illegally, its bad, but we don't have many options :blobninja:

Also, for people who want to hear the first three episodes of the audio drama their available for free, you can find them in the directory post under the audio drama heading. But anything beyond ep 3 you'll have to pay, and there isn't any translations for it, its all in Chinese. Though the first 3 eps basically follows the dialogue from the novel, eps 1-3 covers Wei's revival and Wangji whisking him away to Cloud Recesses.

YaoiMom22, Sandu, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmmm, those are all great ideas. I would like to think JGY does appear, he is ultimately the main villain. Though no one likes cliff hangers, it is an industry standard to keep us all on our seats and wanting more! So JGY appearing we would be like WOW! COOL! YEAH! and then you gotta wait for months for the continuation!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Fiorisi and salbireo like this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be...... he slept with Chenqing next to him every night!!! Okay I'm just messing with JC, gotta love 'im. Likely it was the first option, in a protected barrier spell locked up. Seems like the clans keep their war trophies that way.

I think your theory is quite valid. JC's feelings for WWX seems to be extreme hate, but I think that is because he was so sad to loose WWX, the focus of his true feelings manifested into hate for him to cope with the lost of his entire family and close clan as well.

4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yukkie (link below) may have chapter 112 the continuation as she has translated a bunch of chapters, extra chapters and have fun art stuff. I believe an extra chapter mentions that they did a marriage ceremony about bowing three times. The ceremony was not written about. So they are an official couple. LQR has begrudgingly accepted WWX and they can live at Cloud Recesses if they want. I believe they travel a lot and goes back to Cloud Recesses occasionally where WWX will help train the baby disciples.

@Fiorisi is correct. I think they were doing a night hunt, they were finished and as usual WWX started messing with LWJ and a little MianMian showed up (MianMian's daughter), they met MianMian and her husband.

From @Fiorisi Directory Post:
    @Yukkie 's blog (Raw audio drama download) (Pls! Don't repost them anywhere) = Click

5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Siege: Su She is revealed as the villain trying to get them all killed, but escapes. They all fight the corpses and win, they are very tired and most can no longer fight anymore. They are all relieved and think they are free to leave. A second set of corpses, way more than the first set arrives and they gave up in despair.

WWX draws a spirit attracting flag on himself and becomes the bait with LWJ. The baby disciples of course wants to help WWX and LWJ, but of course they are refused. The baby disciples (so cute) kept insisting, WWX gave up on persuading them. WWX begins to lead the corpses away with LWJ and commands Wen Ning to throw the baby disciples out so they can escape. Wen Ning grabs LJY and as he is about to grab LSZ, LSZ begs Wen Ning not too, Wen Ning stops and stares at LSZ, this is when Wen Ning realizes that LSZ is his last remaining relative.

WWX and LWJ lead the corpses to something called a blood pool, I think it is a pool of blood. WWX and LWJ are being pushed back and begin losing the battle. WWX was about to be attacked, LWJ cannot get to him in time, when a skinny corpse emerge from the blood pool covered in blood and fights the corpses helping WWX and LWJ, no one is sure what is happening. The blood pool corpse cannot speak and emits a scream. The corpses starred at the blood corpse and hesitates, LWJ wants to attack the blood corpse, but WWX stops him. The blood corpse notices LSZ and slowly moves towards him wanting to touch him. LSZ tells LJY not to do anything as LJY started panicking and wants to help LSZ, for some reason LSZ was not scared.

Wen Ning started asking the blood corpse if it is you, I think he was asking if they are his family WWX was protecting. The corpses began to attack again and the blood corpse attacks them, more blood corpses emerge from the blood pool and attack the corpses. At this point WWX, Wen Ning and likely the cultivators who were at the First Siege realizes that these were the Wen clan members WWX protected and died for. They were killed, thrown into the blood pool and torched (I think). The blood corpses defeat the corpses, Wen Ning kept trying to communicate with them (very emotional, I cried of course), but they can't speak and only screams. The blood corpses gravitate to WWX and LWJ and seems to look at them lovingly (I'm still crying of course). WWX and LWJ bows to them saying thank you, Wen Ning is as emotional as a corpse can get (my tears are really flowing). The blood corpses turn to ash in from of everyone and Wen Ning collects the ash and puts them in his clothes (needless to say my tears have not stopped). The baby disciples gives him their bags to put the ashes in.

vivi03, Zhen_Qing, Rcyan and 19 others like this.
  6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG TAT IS SO SADDDDD *PAT PAT* i feel ur tears i was oso kinda startin to tear up as i read tat wen ning kept talkin to them but they cant answer and they turn to ash :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. but they finally had a chance to repay WWX for sheltering them and protecting them when they were alive. omg cant stop the feels lol.
    thx

7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  8. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    About WN I found funny post at tumblr
    Screenshot_2018-09-18-21-00-03-1.png
    Oh god!! Please I can't stop smiling from this!! :blobjoy:

chelascarlet, Rcyan, MikotoP and 9 others like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloody hell :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Avatar the last airbender x Gdc this is gold!! I can't breathe! I'm laughing way too hard :blobjoy::blobjoy: My Weny bear has become the avatar, an animated corpse avatar, well then, guess that means I'm Katara/Wen Fiorisi :blobowoevil:

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wat did LXC get angry for which part was tat

LoveManga likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    y does LWJ hate it when WWX say thank you. wat exactly did WWX do tat make LWJ hate to hear thank you from WWX

LoveManga likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wat does it mean to both of them lol im dyin of curosity omg just y is LWJ so traumatizted

LoveManga likes this.
  13. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, and my boss was irate and whining so I just read this thread again and then came this Wen Ning post... "And what's funny?" asked my boss. :censored:

And very late reply, but thank you soooo much! This "love story that spanned 800 years and crossed all of the 3 dimensions" piqued my interest. :X3:

biiru, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  14. Froliczxc

Froliczxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because everytime they part ways in the past, Wei Wuxian always end up saying "thank you" to Lan Wangji. So:

1) A "Thank you" from Wei Wuxian signifies "Goodbye"

2) Ending with a "Thank you" everytime makes it seems like they have a distance between them. As it's a very courteous thing.

This was sort of explained in chapter 111 (edited version). You may read that here. Hope this helps :)

Rcyan, chiino, Pretty Yunita and 4 others like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    @Liolio is correct. WWX gave LWJ a tour of Lotus Pier and told him things he did when he was young. WWX climbed a tree and jumped off, LWJ caught him and they hug. LWJ thought WWX understood his feelings, but then WWX said thank you and LWJ became disappointed realizing WWX did not mean anything by it, I think. JC is following them, but they did not know. WWX and LWJ go to the burial area of JC’s parents to pay their respects, as they were leaving JC confronted them and the argument and fight broke out. WWX is passed out, Wen Ning confronts JC about the core and gives him Suibian. JC kept Suibian through the end of the novel, it was not returned to WWX.

WWX can use Suibian as a regular sword, but not spiritually because he does not have his core, like he cannot fly on Suibian and all the other amazing things, so he does not use Suibian. Their marriage ceremony was not at Lotus Pier.

16. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is up at ExR!

chiino, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  17. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX not having his sword anymore :cry:
    man and that kiss, wow~~
    (whoops, edited to add the spoiler tag just in case)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    chiino, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but I prefer Forehead Ribbon than Your Belt - WWX, ch 69
    He spoke, “Why do you want his forehead ribbon? To hang yourself and commit suicide? I can lend you my belt, you’re welcome.”

Wei WuXian took off the black ribbon on his wrist guard as he replied, “You can keep your belt. I don’t want it even if I don’t have his forehead ribbon.”

Jiang Cheng, “You…”
    JC's mind at this time : "So that means anything I gave to you, it has no value for you?!!"

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  19. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, it's the thank you :blobfearful::blobconfounded:

IamBuzh, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I thought you just added emojis, but you actually have text, we can’t read it because the text is white. You can edit your post to change the text color to black maybe. ;)

setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.