Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Froliczxc

Froliczxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, for those who are interested in the english translation of chapter 100 - Confession.

PDF Version
    Read on Tumblr

Hope you enjoy! Also, do let me know if there are errors anywhere, I'll try my best to fix 'em. I haven't proof-read these cause I just wanted to get them out ASAP hehe.

Cheers!

2. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel LWJ has a thing for taking the things girls give WWX as his own. :blobsweat:
    First it’s MianMian’s pouch and now it’s the flower JYL gave WWX.
    He could’ve kept things like WWX’s ripped sleeve (after washing it...?) but he doesn’t.
    ____
    If one didn’t know otherwise, it could be misunderstood that LWJ was jealous of WWX, so confiscates it from him. :blobpopcorn:

Rcyan, Sandu, readerz and 8 others like this.
  3. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the whole chapter! It was beautiful :aww::aww::aww:. LWJ smiling always gets me, but I didn't know he laughed too. *ded*

4. patpiggy

patpiggy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for your hard work.. it was so beautiful to read the confession, also most funny while read about "not afraid to die" from MC
    I just had a big smile and laugh out loud almost the same time. lol

5. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I beg to differ :p His reaction afterwards, being so angry at himself for doing something so improper shows that he kissed WWX at the whim of the moment. I think it's more propable that he approached WWX with the intention of telling him off about using his demonic powers, or tell him once again to follow him at Cloud Recesses, or perhaps simply check out if he was ok because he didn't have his sword with him. Buuuut remember this is the Yiling Patriarch now, all long hair and dark charisma, leaning against a tree, smiling and blindfolded (that must have majorly triggered LWJ's bondage fetish :p ) I mean just imagine how damn gorgeous he must have looked. Sooo.. I think LWJ just.. lost control there(and we are thankful for that xD). Hench why he was so angry later and perhaps a bit scared both at himself and about WWX figuring out that it was he that kissed him and never want to see him again. At least that's how I feel that scene :p

chelascarlet, Neyva, Sandu and 7 others like this.
  6. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :O Thank you so much! Lan Zhan laughing is:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

7. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wwx was the first to confess BUT do you think lwj would confess his feelings to wwx if wwx didn't confess to him first :hmm:

readerz, IamBuzh and LoveManga like this.
  8. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    He thought his feelings got through on the night he fought his own sect for WWX, but WWX forgot it.

readerz, chiino, eMkaii and 2 others like this.
  9. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood of the MTL, every time Su She did a curse there was a blacklash on his body. Hence why they confirmed it was Su She that did the curses when they saw his body. It did not sound like Jin Zi Xun returned the curse to Su She, because did they not die due to the curse. Of course I could be wrong.

StarSaber likes this.
  10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes I totally agree with this! LWJ's character is more like this, he would not have planned to do something so inappropriate. @FlyingNose is correct, WWX must have looked soooooo alluring and hot that the repressed LWJ lost control! :oops::love:

Rcyan, readerz, eMkaii and 1 other person like this.
  11. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehe nice interpretation! I thought he was angry because 1) he didn't think WWX would find him right after and he was still blushing/had swollen lips or 2) that could have been *his* headband being used as the blindfold and WWX would have been officially his~ so it was a lost opportunity

12. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the latest EXR chapter and of course, I have thoughts!

First off...

Those flower throwing girls are idiots... if I saw NMJ riding past, I'd have blanketed his ass in flowers! hahaha

Also...

So THAT'S the flower which LWJ kept pressed in his book! Good lord, he's such the romantic sentimentalist.

And finally...

THE KISS LFD:JAK:FJSDK:JFK:DS
    GOD DAMN, Lan Zhan! For a first kiss that was pretty fuckin' hot! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Rcyan, zeromint, Shimizu Yuki and 9 others like this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    There are more valid reasons our wonderful pair should NOT adopt kids:
    WWX buries LSZ in soil to his neck and waters him when he was small and told him it’ll help him grow quicker!
    LWJ puts LSZ in a pile of cute rabbits and he got buried!
    Nope should not adopt kiddies, unconventional parenting skills at best! There’s a cute fan art about this too! :eek::confused::cautious::LOL:

14. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh the beautiful tale of Wuxi Wei Room and Blue Necklace. (Gotta love MTL)

Srsly though, this is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the link!

readerz, FlyingNose and LoveManga like this.
  15. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    There's actually more fanart of this exact scene even before the English translations came out cuz it was the scene everyone was raving on last year. If you have free time to go back I think around 50-90pages in this forum (I might be wrong about this) but there's a posts of many different fanarts interpreting the blindfold scene σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ woot~ woot~ hahaha

YaoiMom22, readerz, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  17. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS!! For me, Wei as Yiling Patriarch in his original body is the epitome of a handsome badass!
    There's a scene later where he suddenly appear in a banquet held by Jin sect as Yiling Patriarch with his dark aura, and he casually took the cup of alcohol that initially was served to LWJ by JGY. This scene.. I really hope the donghua would make a very great justice on this scene lol.

Rcyan, zeromint, FlyingNose and 8 others like this.
  18. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question for some art I want to do. Is the outer robe of the Yiling Patriarch dark gray or black? Same for the sleeves of his rebirth outfit (not MYX clothes) are the sleeves dark gray or black?

LoveManga likes this.
  19. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooh yay! I just saw this one today and noticed it was recent. thanks for the info :cool:

based on the concept/character art for the donghua, the Yiling outer robe is dark gray, I think. I think it's black for the rebirth outfit though...?

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Anyone know the ingredients , and how long they cook them for.
    I want to make the food in Mo Dao Zu Shi and eat them:blobpopcorn:
    Though it won’t turn out as well as Jiang Yanli’s.:unsure:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018