LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    You expected a fresh new chapter?
    BUT IT WAS ME, CLICHE !

Someguy666, MarkofWisdom and solgera like this.
  2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...that pun, it hurts. Take your like and get out with those terrible puns
    edit-I thought for some reason this was the ATG LCD thread and cliche was a bad pun using YC's name like so many other nicknames for him. Nevermind. Still, boooooo, your JoJo references may or may not be welcome here! (I have no opinion on the matter)

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Yueyin : So Xintong, why do you choose to learn this Grand Reincarnation Technique?
    Lin Xintong : I want to reminiscence about the ecstasy i felt with someone during my journey from Tian Yuan World to 12 Empyrean Heavens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Oh boi, his long and hard D always give me sheever when i remember about it
    Bai Yueyin : Fuck you AZL ! You only care about that fuckin sword and don't care about me !

4. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the post above me; I should have quoted.

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying to skip over the posts that seemed to have spoilers so I missed some context.

6. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    tl;dr
    "LX has higher talent than LM"
    Me: Lol, no.

7. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys let’s look on the bright side YY and LX gets to have their first time again and again and again.

8. Kinanijo

Kinanijo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only nine times.

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the odds of LX popping up next chapter going "who dares touch my man?" I think someone is about to attack YY and he's either going to show his strength or someone is going to step in to stop it. I think LX might be the one. Maybe a 25% chance.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, my response covered both. Basically you have to look at original talent or current talent. LM's original talent is garbage but there's no real point in talking about it. In current talent he's almost certainly higher. Maybe they'll make LX like Sheng Mei who seems to have married LM and gotten pretty strong but LM is probably still stronger.

11. Novelanzesky

Novelanzesky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation novels are like rubber with unlimited elasticity.
    It depends on author how far he wants to stretch it.

12. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we expect a fulfilling chapter today? after 3 filler I think its time for CC to give reader a chapter that can make us satisfied?

13. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chances are really low...

14. havensgate

havensgate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Expect for the best, prepare for the worst

15. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want to analyze LM's talent the focus should be on body refinement. Just saying his talent is crap does not tell the full story. In body refinement and soul intensity he has very high talent. So going off of where he is weakest to judge his talent is basically pulling blinders over your eyes.

16. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Resources and overpowered mentors are way more important anyway

17. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun just want to leave when suddenly a spatial rift appeared not far from the meeting place. Yi Yun and the preceptors turn their head, anticipating who dare to come here without any notice.
    "Greetings preceptors, Divine General Skyjade" A woman come out from the spatial rift covered with white from top to the toe. Her very existence exudes the concept of pure and virtuous itself. She glanced a bit toward the preceptors who are in awe, when she all of a sudden turned over to Yi Yun only to bow and greet him "Husband". :cookie:

18. Finger_Ring

Finger_Ring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloodline is bullshit in Xianxia. Sometimes it allows someone to beat someone that is several levles ahead or an entire realm above them but the original possessor of the blood could not do the same thing. It might beat any cultivator on its level but struggle with someone just a level above them. ATG is one of the worse offenders when it comes to this logic and it also makes power levels meaningless in some scenes so YC can escape. In one scene, you have YC taking down opponents in one hit that is just one level below him and in other scenes, Mars nerfs the enemy that is several levels or nearly an entire realm above YC's own actual level and the worse he gets is coughing blood. Each level is suppose to be the difference between the heavens and earth and each realm is more so. Talent, power levels, it is all nearly utterly stupid because authors will often times just gloss over it. Reminds me of dBZ, when Vegeta beats Zarbon the second time with a power level of 32,000 over Zarbon's 28,000 with ease but Recoom struggles with a power level of 40,000. I mean he still outclasses Vegeta at that time, but like they say in DBZ abridge, power levels are bullshit.

This logic also is the same for talent. I am surprise that people just don't go out there and keep collecting drops of blood essence because it has a stacking effect and ATG is one of those offenders when it comes to stacking. Hell, the way of the Buddha gives only a static gain but Mars just stacks it on, not thinking that the strength gain will be meaningless after a while.

Someone told me I need to ignore logic when reading Xianxia, especially when it comes to numbers.

With just a few drops of blood essence. LM in MW was able to surpass the skipping effect of the vermillion bird. How many drops of blood essence and how much stronger and tougher is the vermillion bird in comparison to a human and yet LM seems so much stronger after just taking a few drops.Bullshit.

19. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if there were an accident during Lin Xintong's cultivation of Grand Reincarnation Technique, making her lost some or all of her previous life's memory (especially her memory of Yi Yun) like Sheng Mei did in MW. If so it'd be a perfect excuse for the two of them not being together again (or even cut off relationship by LXT). If so it'd be a perfect time for YY to find a new love (hopefully Huan Chenxue).

20. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I’m honestly confused what your trying to say also YC always fighting people 1 or 2 large realms above him because he has several bullshit bloodlines and skills. He’s never fought someone around his own level of cultivation without winning instantly