LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i used to like Pu Yao back then. His relationship with zou mo back then was way more interesting than it is now. Zou mo would ask for something and then pu yao would trick him in some way. Pu Yao used to be a very interesting character but now he's basically a magic box that gives you something, if you put a coin in it.

Arcturus likes this.
  2. Demonic Reader lv 451F

Demonic Reader lv 451F 蝶醒, 梦未.

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO, it wasn't important to him. Being slave for half his lifetime, nothing would be important more than still able to open eye in morning, have food once a day, no whip on the back for no reason.

Yao is so what? Mo is so what? Xiu is so what?
    Slave is slave :(

The new master gave them night shelter, three meals a day, no whip, asking for nothing except some little bit hard training. Punish them only if they were lazy in training. With such master, even he were Hell Yao, who cared!

BTW, lil' Cliffy is really, really frightened!! The most frightening Pet of all novels ..

Evertime likes this.
  3. nikhil

nikhil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn .... awesome pacing and love the action these few chapters !!!

MadHatter and ln_ like this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he actually does finish this with that fist skill of his, then I look forward to his masters' rage when they find out ;)

drewjn and ln_ like this.
  5. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Loser master will weep ! Look forward to that scene where that pathetic excuse for a master dies in regret.

These chapters are awesome !

6. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just imagine the shame. Expert in formations, has an abhinna, is closer to a mo that he outshines dhyanna xiu, and will be everything but a first class sword xiu.

Yes, he can still do a trick with a sword, but the 4 masters will be crying from shame and shaking in rage. Can't wait!

7. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    This cliff is insane! Finally the fight will begin.

But I wonder if he'll ever visit is old sect after he wins. I mean, he has a large army now but knowing how much its costing him to maintain this army, he'll probably be like. "Thanks for helping, everyone can go now" but they'll still end up following Ge

8. Kung Pao

Kung Pao chickens don't get headaches, they eat my grains

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter had a translator note about cultivation making one young again, made me think of the clickbaits on internet such as "Doctors hate this man", "This simple trick will blow your mind"..

Evertime likes this.
  9. Killerspintt

Killerspintt The Remnant of God's Wrath

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, their relationship had to evolve, I liked how it was at the beginning but if it hadn't changed I think I would have got bored of it.
    Pu Yao is weak now, not even holding 25% of his might when he joined Zuo mo :
    He needs Zuo Mo to get stronger to be able to survive, he far too weak now.
    He believes in Zuo Mo talent in formation and he needs Zuo Mo to study mo matrix/formation (we dont know why), so yeah he gives him material to study as well as material to let him culivate deeper the "mo-path" (body cultivation).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  10. ghostpeople

ghostpeople Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    today's chapter was good. the chanting at a jidan who can bitch slap anyone of them to death was great the build up is real

I think he is using Zuo Mo to help maybe build a new body since all he really is a core/crystal spirit. The last time he tried to build a body it failed on the island. This time he is going to use the core of sky father

11. Cien

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, that was just the warm up...

ln_ likes this.
  12. Killerspintt

Killerspintt The Remnant of God's Wrath

Reading List:
    Link
    Zuo Mo's 5 elements bead triggered !!!!
    That girl sacrified herself, I hope she will survive.......the Jindan dies in next chapter.

13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. But it's been a fun fight though.

14. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, that's not the problem I have with their relationship. The problem I have with their relationship is that somewhere along the line, Pu Yao became extremely stupid. Unlike how he was presented in the beginning, as a sly manipulator, this Pu Yao is generally "stupid", and seem to always play right into Zou mo's hand. I understand that Zou Mo might have gotten smarter, but really? Outsmarting a 1000 year old, naturally sly, expert tactician Sky Yao? It just seem really unbelievable tbqh. Pu yao's relationship with Zou mo hasn't evolved. It has regressed by a lot, and he has become a side character who's only goal is to pump out some treasure for the MC to grow. Even the gravestone has recently regressed to just that by having his power removed.

A major part of why I liked this novel in the beginning was the relationship between the beings inside ZM and himself. Zou mo walked a fine line when dealing with them. He would never know what to expect and was sometimes tricked into some pretty funny situations. But despite being dangerous, the beings inside him were treasure chests. In normal situation, these beings would be considered a cheat, but due to their randomness and their ability to not always give the best things out, they weren't considered as so.

What I am trying to say is that I'm very upset with the author. He gave up an interesting path in favor of making the MC OP quick. OP and fast paced was not the way to go with this story. This story had the best world building I had ever come across, and a lot of interesting things like ling farming which didn't get to be explored fully. The author over simplified everything to make Zou mo more OP quick. Like forging for example. A skill that was handed to the MC on a silver plater with the "formations are everything" as an excuse.

I have a lot more to say but for now, i ll stop here. I probably made a lot of grammar mistakes in this rant. For that, i m sorry

Vincent1873 likes this.
  15. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be rite of passage?

ln_ likes this.
  16. Cien

Reading List:
    Link
    Next morning, instead of having less people, more people joined!.. is what I'm hoping to happen

17. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those who left Ge, will regret it.

18. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone Realize Zuo Mo slowly chipping/break Pu common sense
    poor Great Sky Yao

19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but still the background of zuo mo might be higher than a Sky Yao

20. Cien

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Jindan... This is what you get wasting Ge's time.