Spoiler Any Spoilers for "Return of the Swallow"?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiti, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    Cooked alive what the fudge

2. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!!

3. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello So is this really like an ancient China version of FMHM?

4. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnnn. Can someone tell me when will that shitty empress dies. My hands are shaking i want to torture her. Ughh. And that yan emperor! ]♧Please spoil me.

5. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ bump. I wanna know the answer to that as well!

6. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    +1!!!! I got to chapter 189 boi
    Very bery burry aggitating!!!!!
    Its the war part man!

7. Twinkle Twinkle

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!

8. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    I read to the latest translated chapter
    Just hhhnnggging all the time
    I wanna know how she tides thru it

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me spoilers on Cao Yuqing???

10. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil pang xiao and qin yinning marriage. :aww::cookie::blobwoah: there Marriage and love life. :blobnosebleed::blobxd::blobxd: pretty please:blobhug:

BScythe likes this.
  11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to:
    The great yan empress
    The great yan emperor
    To their family (how did they deflect)
    To the caos

12. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil the relationship between the ML and the Empror of his country? I read that the ML is supposed to be the Empror because of some fortune telling, but he did not become one, so is The Empror paranoid about him? Any chance the ML might rebel against him? Hopefully...

13. jellybeanhater

jellybeanhater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ning prince arranges a coup, surrounds the palace and offers up an ultimatum to the trash emperor between the empress and the throne which surprise surprise, he chooses trueee looveee...............NOPE, she gets burnt alive in front of a mob.

The trash emperor gets tricked with the false ultimatum, gets deposed, and CP takes over the throne. Later on, there is some minor drama about him taking out a huge fucking portion of the country's treasury and hiding it somewhere (this blows up later on, leading into a huge story arc later on) Famine strikes in the capital city and he escapes with the intention of using the hidden stash to establish a new dynasty but hahaha there's a siege, he starves to death and dies unnoticed within the mob.

The household experiences a huge massacre at some point somewhere between C210-215ish. A surprising amount of them die btw and I think the bitchy foster sister and the 8th miss are the only girls that are still alive afterwards. Older generation incl the 2nd+3rd Master, 2nd Madame, the shitty grandmother sadly :'( and MC's parents. During the famine, MC's dad is away on military duties and MC takes the lead and brings the whole family to the park the ML gave her, that she used for the refugees. The MC is the only one with any experience surviving in the wilderness so she ends up guiding her family on searching for wild plants and hunting. However, this doesn't stop her bitch grandmother from going behind her back and KILLING AND EATING HER BUNNY. (This is the point of no return for me. I just wanted her to drop dead). After the war, the father returns, Great Yan surrenders and the family start migrating to Zhou (ML's country), buuuuut on the way there, they get jumped by ANOTHER group of assassins. MC gets split up from the fam and later on reunites with them and finds out that both her parents are missing. MC provides a courtyard for them to stay in, however this does not stop the old bitchy grandmother from trying to make MC become a concubine for the Zhou emperor to establish influence for the family

After Ning prince's coup, the whole Cao household is massacred apart from the Grand Preceptor himself who is missing. Prince Ning finds a secret pathway and tries to find him but can't. It turns out he has been captured by MC and MC's grandmother vents out a revenge speech, deals the final blow, considers her revenge over, and hands over her rebel group to MC. The remaining Cao is MC's father's concubine who just converts into a full time bodyguard for him and is currently still alive

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  14. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOT THE BUNNY! :cry:

15. Twinkle Twinkle

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit! This grandma's gone bonkers!
    So she failed setting up Qin Yining with the Zhou emperor right? How did it happen? What did they do to her after that? What was her reaction after grand Mac ate her bunny? It was the one gifted by prince Pan right?

16. jellybeanhater

Reading List:
    Link
    After MC encounters the assassins, she lives in a remote part of the mountains for awhile, meets a little girl who turns out to be a lost princess from the previous dynasty and gets found by ML's men, once getting into the capital, both Qin Yining and Pang Xiao pretend to be at odds with one another to deceive the paranoid Zhou emperor, who is extremely wary of ML's growing military influence after the war. ML pretends to kidnap MC by forcing her to stay in his household, basically claiming ownership over her 'chastity' (btw after war, the emperor had forced 10 concubines on him as a reward), she meets his grandparents and mother. Once the family hears about it, one of the uncles and the selfish grandmother goes over demanding that he returns her so that they can force her into going into the palace in order to help out with the uncles' careers. The MC's parents return, ML pretends to kick her out of the household after 'playing with her' so that she can live with her family again(He still goes over for occasional flirting sessions though)

So Qin Yining catches the family cooking a stew in grandmother's room, notices the fur and blood, runs off grieving as the bunny was a symbolic love token between her and ML and of course the grandmother shows no remorse even though she is the one sitting on her arse the whole day whilst MC and the males hunt and forage food for them all.

17. jellybeanhater

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel free to ask more questions guys, i'm here all day (^.^) however it is a pretty long story sooo I might not remember too much about the more specific details.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  18. Twinkle Twinkle

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue. Did Qin Huinig die in the massacre at her home? When is the time line for this? Spoil things up unit then please (after the massacre till this)

19. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the fucking motherfuker bitch ass grandma!!! How dare she kill the bunny and FUCKING want Yining to become a fucking concubine? And how the fuck that bitch don't just drop dead yet?

kurohamukami and Gum_Drops like this.
  20. Twinkle Twinkle

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the prince react when he heard that the grandma wanted to give Qin Yining to the emperor?