LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah there is a anime like that but what I mean is infusing ghost onto bullet not actually shooting the ghost. ghost don't have that much power in the physical aspect. that black wolf is not your standard ghost, this is a bit of spoiler so read at your own risk. but it will be explained in a couple of chapter ahead anyway.
    the black wolf is something of a elite ghost that can grow stronger and evandel can only create a limited ghost with that much potential that's why I think it's better for hajin to use ghost as a power up to his bullets. evandel will also be better at making ghost if hajin ask her to make weak ghost to be used as bullet upgrade. evandel need as much practice she can get to create her ghost army. hajin can't keep her at his side at all time so she need the power to protect herself.

Lonelycity likes this.
  2. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I'm not sure about that, the idea is good and interesting, but I don't think the author will use that.
    now I am worried about our MC, I mean now kim hajin is too foucus on himself that he can't see other things, to be specific with his growth and with CN's brother, he is missing a lot of things and raising flags everywhere.
    and about the spoiler, thanks, now I want to read more about the spirits of the cutest girl in the novel.

Lonelycity and LWolf like this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    To answer many questions about why hajin didn't notice or didn't do this or do that, its because hajin is basically an idiot with an all-knowing encyclopedia.

mr.tanen and Stormingtiger101 like this.
  4. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, he is a 25 year old virgin webnovel writer after all.

mr.tanen likes this.
  5. happypanda

happypanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to blame him. He plans to get out of the novel world and believes that the locked skill that will unlock after story completion is the key to returning home. There is no merit to falling in love with a imaginary(?) girl in an imaginary world that will cease to exist after he returns. Dude also seems quite a family guy who had friends and wrote the story out of a hobby-not your all rejecting NEET whose only wish is to go to a gamelike world and become strongest/create harem so it will only create hard dilemma later on. I would probably also reject any advance consciously/subconsciously if I were in his shoes.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  6. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone with some logic

Lonelycity and User01 like this.
  7. Justrem

Justrem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but he is gonna be in that world for maybe 10 years.
    So I think he's gonna be like a baby who doesn't want to go take a bath and does whatever he can to not go in but after getting in and crying for a few minutes while he's mom is washing him, but after a while will get used to it and happily plays with the water but when mom says that its time to leaves he doesn't want to leave the water anymore.

I want to see him suffer for our entertainment >:D, and him dealing with the problems he has. That's why for me the times when he talks about his mental health is really interesting.

8. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually really surprised at how well this book deals with killing people. A lack of sleep, distractions, latching onto an emotional support and consciously ignoring thinking about it.

Lonelycity and Justrem like this.
  9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because everything feels like a dream and not real since he wrote these character himself.

10. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more on about the fact that lots of books either don't do things like I mentioned or do it really badly while this book actually does it well. Not to much but not to little either.

11. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I-I just fu*king killed someone! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!

Or
    everybody die for me! Kuku, kukuku, kuhahaha!
    Like those?

Lonelycity and Gordon like this.
  12. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    and when he gets out he's uncomfortable(can't adapt) with the change in temperature(environment), so he should just stay in there till he has wrinkles....;)

Justrem likes this.
  13. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot 'You looked at me! DIE!'
    But yeah. The first one isn't too bad in small doses but it can get bothersome after the 4th time it happens while the second one is almost always just annoying when it is a human.

Lonelycity likes this.
  14. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Even more annoying are the common line of xianxia mc after killing someone like 'XX took a deep breath. This is not earth. This is a world where the strong persists and the weak will get devoured. I will be the devourer' or something like that

15. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is what I was getting at with the whole 'You looked at me! DIE!' thing, but yeah, is stupid.

16. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    id honestly rather that then all the trash talk and looking down on the mc for like 2-3 chapters when he can easily instantly kill them, and no matter how much i love reincarnation of the strongest sword god it doesn't stop me hating its author for abusing those scenes, maybe my love for it makes me hate it even more because i want the content i love not that bullshit.

it helps being in a world where everyone is a killer for xianxia, its just like the amount of embarrassment differs if you are the only one naked or if everyone is naked, that's just how humans are, The environment effects us. Its also not about being a killer but who and why you kill, if you are an evil person, whether a killer or not, you will end up hurting others in one way or another. just like the difference between stealing food for survival and stealing from a bank to become rich and fulfil desires. There are too many situations to simply define some things as evil or good, its up to yourself to judge whether what happens or you do is good or evil and do the best not to regret the decision or judgement. -if i could go back and change it for the better i would, but i don't regret my decision as i did the best i could with what i had, i won't let it effect me as clinging to the past won't help, and so ill be/do better to make sure i don't make more mistakes.

i got carried away......

17. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so in the end what you tried to said is that we have to steal a bank, kidnap the author and make him beg for his freedom. then tell him what he has to write if he want to be free again.

User01 likes this.
  18. Chae_Cha_Cho

Chae_Cha_Cho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on author, lets keep the sexual harassment only between Hajin, Suho and Jonghak:blobunamused:

Lonelycity likes this.
  19. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not sexual harassment if both sides consent.

Lonelycity likes this.
  20. Old man

Old man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Firsr it was yaoi between suho and hajin then hajin x jonghak now some yuri too....

NICE
    (only yuri part)