Spoiler Wennuan’s Xian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary from catharcity’s site: An innocent but deep love in their childhood did not fade into history after their cruel breakup. Instead, it caused the two of them to regard the other’s name as a forbidden word for the next ten years they spent apart, becoming a scar which never healed. Even if they each had another person by their side now, they were still unable to severe the longing in their hearts.

Who was more unable to forget the past? Was it Wennuan, who finally returned, or Zhan Nanxian, who spent ten years devising a trap to lure her to return?

A love between a man and woman appeared to be a war. All that was needed was a glance, a faintest smile, a kiss, a confession, and she would abandon everything, raising her arms in surrender. Yet he immediately announced his marriage to another woman.

Was this love? The Zhan Nanxian she once knew was now a stranger to her, forcing her to witness, move by move, as he controlled their lives.

Was it revenge? Ten years ago, she left without a word, causing him to descend into anguish and misery. Now, was he using the love she once again gave to him to ruin her world?

Perhaps an eternal promise of love really could not survive against the hatred borne from years of bitterness. Between the both of them, between the hatred and love, who knew which would triumph until the fall of the curtains.

Okay! Last one I will ask spoilers to you @catharcity!! For today :p

Why did MC leave ML? Why did them break up?
    What happened with the ML’s trap?
    The both still love each other?

2. catharcity

catharcity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC left ML because of a lot of family issues... their father passed away, her elder sister attempted suicide in front of Wennuan... essentially, Wennuan chose to flee, traumatised by what had happened.

Zhan Nanxian basically joined hands with Bo Yixin (second FL & his current lover) to take revenge on Wennuan... To make Wennuan fall in love with him once more, then leave her, the way she left him years ago. He held a media conference to announce that Bo Yixin was with his child and they were to marry. You can imagine how Wennuan felt... (but the child's father is not him)

The ending is HE, and they do love each other.. kind of. I don't know. This was one of those stories where, even though it's a HE, I'm not convinced by the happy ending. I feel that it would have been better for the author to have concluded it as a tragedy. Zhan Nanxian was a psycho... the extent with which he took things was really...

Ashie likes this.
  3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he take the things?
    And so, he didn’t take revenge? Because he can’t?

4. Abhieghail

Abhieghail Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna know too what happened @-@ how did it end?

5. sweet_azielle

sweet_azielle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can read the english translation?

6. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz someone spoil this ....

7. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link