Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, gideon, YaoiMom22 and 2 others like this.
  2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha Lol is that bunny another Lan Qiren
    No it couldn’t be. But quite possibly be. No it must be.
    Lan Qiren’s new disciple.
    And if not that bunny gonna be adopted into the family..

readerz and LoveManga like this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH LMAO nw tat u mention it ahhahah ya must be LQR new disciple and its a BUNNY ahhahahah teachin the other bunnies to stay away from WWX cause he is bad influence.

hu knw later realli LQR adopt the bunny into the family, or LQR just keep the bunny for himself ahhaha :p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bath Scene part 2 - Chapter 97

WWX took the washcloth and turned to LJW's back. From the back of LWJ, the whip marks spread to his chest, shoulders, arms and climbed up the bright white skin. These marks shallow or deep, ridiculous scars have destroyed this man's perfect body.
    After watching for a while, WWX dipped the washcloth in his hand and wiped the traces left by those whips. He was extremely gentle as if he couldn't bear to hurt LWJ. However, these are old injuries and have passed the most painful time. Moreover, even if they are all fresh, LWJ would certainly endure the pain and not make any sound or show any weakness.

WWX wanted to ask him now, what the scars are all about. In Gusu Lan Sect, the only ones who are qualified to punish LWJ are LXC and LQR. What kind of thin is done to get his close brother or uncle to do this, he has always made them proud.

There is also the brand of the Wen sect. However, the words are on his lips. Such a big event, LWJ does not want to say or he does not want the secret known to outsiders.

It took a lot of work to get drunk, and it was worn away. WWX's original purpose was not achieved at all. It's not that he forgot, he always remembers that he want to ask LWJ to drink. But, when it comes time to ask, he can't find it in his heart to.

To put it bluntly, it was probably because he was jealous. He didn't want to hear the answer that was different from what he expected

LWJ's arms were originally on the edge of the tub, suddenly he turned around. WWX was aware that he began to [swim?] outside the world after washing and washing. He did not change places for a while, and washed the white skin of LWJ. "Hey, is it painful?"
    LWJ did not say anything, just shook his head. Seeing him in the tub obedient and quiet, WWX took pity and hooked his finger and went to squat on his knees.

But when his hand reached, LWJ grabbed his wrist.

Tonight, WWX has made such small and light little moves on LWJ. He has long been accustomed to the "reverse acceptance" of LWJ. He was suddenly caught and WWX did not react for a while.

LWJ: "Do not move"

Above his handsome face, even the eyelashes are still covered with little waterdrops. It looks cold, but his eyes are still hot.

It's probably the wine brought tonight is really too strong. WWX feels himself starting to heat up, plus the face of LWJ, this look, this kind of look, this situation, this person, pressed up against him. '

The corners of WWX's mouth curved up and he whispered softly "If I want to move, how can you take me if you are like this?"

LWJ stared at him and there seemed to be a spark in his eyes. He hadn't moved yet.

WWX inserted his other hand into the water and began exploring a part of LWJ. LWJ grabbed his hand. Like a bite by a poisonous snake, LWJ slams him into the wooden barrel. The water splashing out of control

The tub really is not big enough for two people. But, if one of them sits on the other's lap and they press together, it can barely squeeze.

He doesn't know who started it 1st , but WWX used their posture to hold their lips and kiss for awhile.

WWX realized what he was doing, there was a voice in his heart that said LWJ was drunk and did not have the ability to tell right from wrong and it was not appropriate to do such a thing. But, this voice was immediately silenced by busy kisses. After his 2 arms entangled around the neck of LWJ, he feels more comfortable.

Suddenly, WWX pulls their lips apart and says "Lan Zhan! How are you like a dog, do you bite?"

To his untimely slight dissatisfaction, LWJ answers with a bite on his chin. WWX, was most afraid of this and was slightly stunned. As revenge, he took LWJ's hand in his and licked it.

LWJ's face changed suddenly. WWX smiled and gasped a few breaths "It doesn't hurt, are you angry? Take revenge on me" his tone full of excitement. After a while, he took off his wet top. LWJ's skin against his was hot like on fire. He put one hand firmly on LWJ's waist and the other hand on the edge of the barrel.

The room was a mess, it was terrible. But, they did notn care about irrelevant things.

[ok this is longer than I thought. will need to post last part in part 3! soon to come]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  5. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    BATH SCENE PART 3 - Chapter 97/98

LWJ picked WWX up and carried him over and threw him on the bed. WWX went to sit up and was pressed back down. The action was extremely fierce. WWX was hit by pain in his back and called out 2 sounds, LWJ was slightly stagnate. WWX immediately turned over and threw LWJ on the bed. He tried his best to suppress it, and whispered in his ear "I can see it, you are so fierce in bed".

Chapter 98:

The earlobe on his lips was as white as jade, and WWX couldn't help but to nip at it. After he bit it, he sucked it gently.
    LWJ pushed hard on his shoulders leaving 5 bright red finger prints. WWX inserted a thigh into LWJ's crotch saying "Fierce? becareful with me...."
    LWJ reached out to WWX's waist to grab his belt. WWX teased him and smiled "LWJ, why so urgent?"
    He didn't know if it was an illusion, but the eyes of LWJ seemed to be bloodshot and he reached out again. WWX quickly avoided it. "IDon't take it off, I will do it myself" and took it off. Now they were both naked, their skin close, they began to kiss each other intimately. WWX's hand pressed to the back of LWJ's neck not letting him separate even a little. His hands slid to LWJ's beautiful and powerful back, touching the unevenness of the whip marks and gently strokes with a slight pity. The hands of LWJ long and white, lingering near the waist and hip area exerting force on the delicate skin near the roots of his thighs, kneading the skin as if he were a piano.
    LWJ is too strong, he likes to pinch the sensitive arena, WWX enjoys it at 1st, but it becomes itchy and painful. "LWJ, after you took off your clothes how is it like this? Do not twist this. You are a gentleman" and took the hand away.

[I'm not sure what's happening here, but WWX moves his hand to a different place to play with I think?]

LWJ buries himself in WWX's chest and covers him in a warm body. WWX kisses LWJ's hair. In addition to the usual sandalwood smell, there is a fresh soapy taste. A sentiment suddenly in WWX's heart. He gently said in a slightly low voice "Thank you, Lan Zhan". If he returned to this world and did not encounter LWJ, WWX did not want to imagine what he would be like now.

However, hearing these words, in the blink of an eye LWJ froze. WWX was unaware of this and went to kiss him again, but LWJ sat up and pushed him away. Pushed to the opther side of the wooden bed, WWX still didn't react widening his eyes.

The 2 of them sat silent for a while. The 1st to react was LWJ picking up pieces of clothing from the ground.

[Then WWX feels he took advantage of LWJ and runs out and gets captured by JGY, cue the before confession and confession scene]

chelascarlet, Rcyan, MikotoP and 19 others like this.
  6. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so fierce!!! this reminds me a lot of the blindfold kiss :oops: LWJ is just too pent up

LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  7. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With all the sadness of censorship on this wonderful drama, will there be any hope they can uncensored the DVD, director's cut if there will be one?!

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    The only question I have after reading this is does anyone know if Lan Zhan remembers’s any of this or does he just forget like usual.

Rcyan, Sandu and LoveManga like this.
  9. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    We never actually find out, he probably forgets it. He wakes up and WWX is gone, when he goes to search for him he finds him hostage to JGY and the 1st thing WWX says to him "Just now I really wanted to go to bed with you!"....

Rcyan, Sandu, readerz and 7 others like this.
  10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    chiino, YaoiMom22, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  11. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much about this translation:aww::aww::aww: I wonder if this is the original version or the edited one, because I remember seeing a fanart of this bathtub scene where WWX while being in the bathtub with a frowning LWJ, he tells him something along the lines of "I love your angry face the most"

Rcyan, LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
  13. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the original, the one from ExR will be different!

Sandu, chiino and FlyingNose like this.
  14. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. WeiWuBebe

WeiWuBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is somewhat irrelevant or should I say random, but... I love WangXian the most, but I also see the potential of ChengXian. I would love to read and alternate version where MC and ML and WWX and JC but somehow I feel my WangXian feelings are too strong and I would still end up getting jealous for LWJ and want WangXian to happen. LWJ suffered too much for his love of 13 years to not get his man :blobdevil:. Still, would be interesting to see how it would play out if JC got some WWX booty too. lol this is just one of those weird "what ifs" scenarios that goes through my head. I'm actually quite happy that this story didn't turn into a cliche love triangle (although I would severely indulge in it... because why not? Too many stories are already like that. This feels way more realistic how the relationship between them is now... painful as it they don't fully reconcile. ). Anyway, I feel awkward bringing this up since I know this fandom isn't exactly fond of non WangXian WWX and LWJ ships? :blobsweat_2:

Heroine, IamBuzh, readerz and 3 others like this.
  16. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the translation :aww:
    did you get the novel link from the directory post or is it a different one ?! ( there is 2 different links there )
    by the way .. the one ExR translate is the edited ver ?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Heroine, LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  17. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the one from the directory. ExR has the edited version, it's not the original.

salbireo and LoveManga like this.
  18. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for translating this! You are unbelievable! LZ must have been super worried after finding out WWX left on his own aaaaaaaaaaaah did he just pass out after he pushed WWX away? And then WWX ran outside right away when LZ was picking up clothes, did they say anything? And also was this the first time, they slept in seperate beds?

It's super-hot that scene is... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Rcyan, LoveManga, chiino and 3 others like this.
  19. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, no he didn't run away right away, he talked to the Inn people, he had to explain the water leaking into the lower floor and the broken tub to the inn keeper. He told the inn keeper they were both drunk and needed separate rooms. He went to his room and couldn't sleep. I think they usually share a bed, yeah.

JinseihaBangumi and salbireo like this.
  20. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    And LWJ must pay all of it... but it's okay, he got what he deserves after that.