Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sugar daddy LWJ is here
    [​IMG]

readerz, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  2. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH!! This was so good. Thank you for translating it! Poor LWJ. It's obvious that he's just a hidden volcano of emotion and lust beneath that cool exterior. I imagine the self-control it took for him to keep from simply attacking WWX every time he saw him was immense!

Reminds me of that scene with them hiding behind the haystack. WWX is teasing him, whispering in his ear and there is absolutely NO way LWJ wasn't painfully aroused by that. He was probably terrified that WWX would shift or move or notice in some way what his robes couldn't completely hide in that position. Makes sense that he flipped their positions after that. Much easier to control the situation that way.

He'd been struggling with his desire for WWX for so long, this had to have been torturous for him. What makes it so sad is how he reacts when drunk, when his inhibitions are gone and his fear of rejection disappears. If only he could remember how open WWX is to his advances and how forward WWX is when LWJ lets go of his control.

It breaks my heart that he was so utterly in love and believed with all his heart that WWX would never feel the same. Every time teenage LWJ turned his gaze away from WWX, every time he forcefully put a barrier or space between them, I imagine him rebuking himself. "Don't look at him. Don't touch him. Don't want him... you know what he's like. Stop being happy he's paying attention to you. You know it will never happen."

As an adult, he pulled WWX close but still never believed that his feelings would be returned. He was older and wiser but ultimately still afraid of rejection while at the same time unable to let WWX go. He was willing to sacrifice anything if it meant having WWX back. Even his heart.

LoveManga, Aeli, Koshin and 8 others like this.
  3. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Had to post this, it's just too adorable. haha poor WN

Heroine, Shimizu Yuki, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  4. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    DADDY!! Omg where did he get all those credit cards? :blobjoy:

5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    do you think he'll through them in them in the air like he did to the apple:blobparty:

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not. But for WWX, maybe :blobjoy:

7. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so the bath tub broke? Sry, it wasn't clear from the translation. Now it makes sense. Then he carried WWX all the way to their bed completely soaking wet? And LZ has to sleep in a drenched bed loooool :ROFLMAO:
    I wonder what LZ did after WWX left, probably really just passed out. We'll never know as it's all in WWX perspective hahaha. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YaoiMom22 and salbireo like this.
  8. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you're right , LZ has been living a life full of self-chastising :blobsob: that he must feel so overwhelmed by his animalic desire now. Even though it's f*ck*** hot, dont get me wrong, I wonder if there is ever a time mentioned in the novel, when they do it more careful and gentle?

Now, I'm curious about that haystack scene, fantasies already running wild... :blobReach::aww: tell me more.

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  9. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    It's here! https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/gdc-chapter-66/
    This is also where we get the first inkling that WWX is figuring out his true feelings.
    And there's this adorable scene in the beginning with WWX on a donkey led by LWJ.

I don't know if it's in the novel or not but I'd think after LWJ feels secure in their relationship - which will probably take a while lol - he'll settle down some. He wouldn't want to hurt WWX and even though he's not as gentle as LXC, he's definitely got some gentleness to him. "Everyday means everyday" will probably help too. If he's not constantly pent up, viewing every sexual interaction as fleeting relief of a never satisfied pressure, then he'll be able to relax and slow down.

chelascarlet, Aeli, readerz and 3 others like this.
  10. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wich one you used ? I tried my luck with MTLling but the outcome with totally different :blobexpressionless: even ch 100 was totally different from the one posted her :blobexpressionless:

and one of the links ( the one I couldn't copy and paste from it ) a bit Strang .. in some chapters there is parts from other chapter ?! ( in ch 97 there is some parts from ch 75 ?? ) I' confused :blobunsure:

LoveManga and thecrud like this.
  11. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure which one, the one that starts with a L? gives me a virus so I don't go there, it was the other one. I can't remember if it was link 1 or 2. I'm afraid to click from there anymore after I got a virus twice from the same link.

Fiorisi and thecrud like this.
  12. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking, it seems that LWJ has another kink which has been riding him since the beginning.

Wei WuXian's voice.

As far back as the library, LWJ has been trying to shut WWX up. I don't think that was entirely because he was an annoying little shit. I think it was because WWX's voice turns LWJ on like nothing else (except bondage but that comes later haha)

During the haystack situation his response to WWX's teasing was to tell him to "stop speaking". When they finally do do the do (hehe that was fun to write), LWJ just comes right out and tells him, that if WWX wants him to stop screwing him like a madman, he needs to stfu. hahaha I'm sure there were other instances but those few stood out to me.

This was probably touched on at some point during this thread but I couldn't help but bring it up (again?). :D

13. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll fight all of you then!!! I need to hug that child!!!:blobangery::blobninja::blobhero:
    3 V.S. 1 huh.... I like those odds.

14. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that bunny probably know how WWX will "take care of them " in a very unique way :whistle::);)

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  15. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, you are amazing. Thank you so much for translating the scene for us all. We never could get enough of WangXian.

Btw, "To put it bluntly, it was probably because he was jealous. He didn't want to hear the answer that was different from what he expected"

Do we know what he was expecting or hoping or assuming the reason to be for Wangji to get all those discipline scar?!

LoveManga, salbireo and StarSaber like this.
  16. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The video was removed, wonder if anyone have it saved. Really wanna see it tho:blobwoah:

readerz likes this.
  17. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about that too. I would assume like, he's afraid LWJ did something really bad that would take away from the way he sees LWJ as someone good and righteous.

LoveManga likes this.
  18. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, when JC went to meet the Wens, WWX didnt go along with him and then later caught. So when did they extracted the golden core?

LoveManga likes this.
  19. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX told JC to wait in an alley while he grabbed some food. The Wen's grabbed JC then. (Jc ran out to protect WWX, because the wen's saw WWX go to get the food, when WWX returned to the alley JC was gone)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    readerz and salbireo like this.
  20. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like you used this one
    (http://www.danmeila.com/chapter/20160301/14206.html) ? .. this is the one I couldn't copy and paste from it so I used chrome translation to translate ..
    .. this is frustrating I wanted to know the parts that ExR will not translat becouse of the different ver :blobconfounded:

StarSaber likes this.