Spoiler Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RizYun, Jul 5, 2018.

1. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the revenge part is the least interesting chapters.

This is more of a fluffy novel.

I loved the parts with the babies and the nephew. But I would have liked to sre them grow up.

2. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know people reaction to their relationship, especially the fans and the media, please:aww:

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only halfway through the novel, but up to the part that I've read...
    MC was trying to take over Wang's company. She told ML that Wang was the one spreading bad rumour about them. MC also told him that she dislike Wang, so ML was wary toward Wang (wife's enemies are mine too). ML acted cold toward Wang younger daughter (the one who had crush on him, Wang YuLin), previously ML was perfunctory toward WYL, but after, ML ignored her.

MC indicated that Wang family was up to no good to her older brother. Older brother investigated and then divorced his wife (Wang eldest daughter, Wang YuRou). Older brother also announced WYR's misdeed, so the divorce procedure was very smooth.

Older brother's marriage with WYR was also a contract for gaining his freedom, so he really didn't care about WYR.

WYL tried to humiliate MC in ML's class reunion, but backlashed and got called as third wheel. Immediately after the reunion, MC plotted WYL in the same manner she did to MC in the past life. WYL got into car accident and her feet was crushed, even worse, the investigation found out that the cause was WYL being drunk and speeding during the accident. Wang tried to blame MC by uploading the video that showed MC enraging WYL right before the accident (by accusing WYL trying to seduce ML and becoming third wheel) , and blaming MC as the cause of WYL becoming drunk. But the public's opinion was shifted toward MC as ML's legal wife.

EDITED: (I'm finished reading this so...)
    MC kept provoke WYL intentionally and unintentionally by visiting her together with ML and act lovey dovey, act lovingly in front of the public and got reported by the news, being in the same hospital and got seen kissing ML.
    Everytime after, WYL would destroy the hospital's room's furnitures. Her family had to make several rooms and hospital change. In the end, they had to block any news of MC and ML from reaching her, yet still she accidentally saw MC and ML kissing when MC was visiting ML's father.
    Because Wang trying to work together with ML's uncles, MC sent all Wangs' (except WYLL) wrongdoings to the police, the father and eldest daughter ended up got jailed. The mother was useless because she was a spoiled daughter from rich family, so she was only crying and complaining the whole time. The mother ended up returning back in her own family.
    MC sent two types of guys to seduce WYL, one was the faithful and kind type, and the other was the playboy type. WYL chose to date both of them (she was still treated in the hospital). WYL asked one of the guy to hire people to kill MC. The guys reported that to MC. Some people do got hired and caught by MC, it got reported to the police. The guys pretended to help WYL but abandoned her once she was jailed. WYL got tortured by inmates that MC hired. WYL pretended to be crazy so that she wouldn't be jailed anymore. The playboy guy transfered her to the mental hospital which was owned by MC.
    WYL got tortured by the mental patients who mostly wasn't really ill (they were hired by MC). WYL also got drugged, so she was trapped in her own bed (so she experience what MC had in MC past life). WYL ended up doing several suicide attempts, before finally died.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  4. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't really pick up till they sleep "dishonestly" :giggle::giggle:

I read from this website that did not have clear division between parts pages to avoid pop-up adds. So can't really remember actually around which chapter. I will try to look up. Sorry for late reply was on a hiatus.

Blood A and Aster Anemone like this.
  5. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have anything against formula itself, but for babies less than 1 month, formula should supplement breastfeeding, not replace it. She was a healthy mother after all.
    I don't mind her being motherly mother either. It's actually refreshing to see a not so motherly mother in the sea of perfect mothers in other stories.

6. vintaege

vintaege Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't had much time to read the novel myself, so can my fellow readers tell me if the System will get too OP later on in the story :blobsleepless:

7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    me my self was called expensive baby by my own mother cuz since i was born, i only given formula milk that at early 90's was consider expensive stuff. given my condition born so weak as almost death(i was already as blue as a corpse at that time) doctor suggesting that i was given formula milk and some meds.

so maybe MC's child is born in almost at same condition as me, born with weak body that formula milk is needed to cultivated the metabolism til able to consumse breast milk. if not the MC is unable to breast feed her child.
    Just hope that her breast milk is not feeded to wrong target(the ML)

8. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the reason behind the arranged marriages in Su family?

9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    more like they must get married before they can be independent (which makes no sense as MC already worked/owned at her company before she married ML)

10. PoisonNeedle

PoisonNeedle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me the link to the raws please? :blobReach:

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Official or pirated? If the later, just copy the Chinese title to a search engine, you'll get results.

PoisonNeedle likes this.
  12. tika

tika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what happened in her past life after her death? (like, if her killer was caught or if her family and ML found out truth about her death)

13. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Past life preview ends with her falling off the building and ML jumping down after her. Then straight goes to rebirth

14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    falling of the building???are you sure you're talking about the right story?! after all the mc couldn't move and was killed in bed right? I can't remember if she was killed with a knife or by changing her medicin...

michoux likes this.
  15. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I mixed it up with Love me again.

She dies in hospital. before dying she knows her fiance and bff cheat and bring down their company and the gang she used to hang with noone helps saving the company.
    Then it straight goes back in time.

16. vintaege

vintaege Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the raws that I use in the project page, just press/click on the Chinese title that's in orange. That's a link. I had to change it from Lewen to 91Baby because I realized that some chapters in Lewen were missing text.

PoisonNeedle likes this.
  17. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's also wrong. In Love me Again, the MC dies in a plane accident and ML dies due to not getting treatment for cancer.

Also, did she have a fiance after she divorced QJR?

michoux, Himeko and Rangeles like this.
  18. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the qin family? Their behavior against ML is irritating me,

19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got to the part where MC’s mission is to personally make and deliver
    black underwar
    to ML:aww::blobpeek:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  20. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way she completes the second task is by sealing off her office(by pressing a button, her entire office is sealed an no one can get in or out unless she unseals it ) and making it. She puts it in a box, and the excuse she uses is to give it as a prize for the top actor award in her company. When ML gets it, everyone wants to know what MC gave him, but MC glares at ML saying he should open it at home. The next day the fans protest, saying they deserve to know what ML got, and MC shuts them up by saying its a private matter. and she basically says ML is mine, and no matter what delusions you might have he’ll never be yours