Chinese chu wang fei

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Ramses2kian, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Ramses2kian

Ramses2kian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Chu Wang Fe
    Raw Link: http://www.33yq.com/read/5/5327/
    Novel Updates page:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/chu-wang-fei/
    Why it should get picked up:
    because it's a great novel and I would to read it until the end.
    Description:
    She, the prime minister’s daughter, was timid and cowardly. Because her engagement fell through, and her reputation was ruined, she was pressured to spill her own blood in the palace hall! Once again opening her eyes, the cowardice had vanished, replaced by coldness, causing others to be intimidated at first glance. Yet no one realized, she was not her.

He, the current dynasty’s Chu Wang, served the country and brought peace and stability. Peerless and magnificent, all the girls under the Heavens eagerly pursued him! He helped her break off her engagement in the palace hall, but she avoided him at a great distance. He set his mind to pursue her, but she didn’t intend to love him.

At home, the turbulent currents of government affairs surged violently, disputes from every country continued to spring up everywhere. The stunning her who had been reborn, and how she didn’t bat an eyelid to resolve that terrifying carnage; her name had shaken the whole world!

When the dust had settled, and the song and dance had ceased, who could hold hands with her and look upon this thousand-year golden age, this flourishing ten thousand miles? Nowadays in this land under the Heavens, everyone spoke of how Chu Wang was cunning and two-faced, he desired the whole world, and was someone they seriously could not provoke. Yet the one they could not provoke even more was his Wang Fei – Yun Qian Meng! Anyone who provoked Chu Wang Fei, must surely be prepared to lose their necks!

A breathtaking rebirth, a thrilling marriage, in the blink of an eye the once weak woman had become the honorable Chu Wang Fei!

Wang Fei: In the palace chambers, between the feasts, smiles are hiding daggers, with layers and layers of plots and machinations; those who hurt my flesh and blood will have to pay the price.

Chu Wang: In these troubled times, carrying the fire beacon, over thousands of miles of fortresses and mountains, I have traveled to the distance to these border stations; if you dare to hurt my wife I will take your life.

Wang Fei: In another country, in a foreign land, will his thoughts stay pure? the princess of another nation is gracefull and beautiful, will “a pair of people for one life” change?

Chu Wang: Returning home, difficult problems arise. As green hills extend into the distance, beautiful flowers and tender feelings grow deeply; dealing with the ruler and his ministers is harder than rising into Heaven.

That night, all the monarchs struggled for power, smoke rising all around; that night, the husband and wife were separated, neither humble nor haughty; that night, the land was in great disorder, lying corpses filled the plains; that night, whose heart was confused, whose family was broken, whose country was lost?

In the chaos of war, during their separation, separated by thousands of miles of unmoving mountains and rivers, the gentleman’s heart and the wife’s heart never changed. In the lonely city without aid, hand in hand as before, they advanced together while chatting lightly about this West Chu country

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
    sinyueliang, elnuni and Azuka like this.
  2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    It was dropped?!?
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the TL said they were on hiatus until june 15, but hasnt said anything more since.
    ..so....who knows? :<

4. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss this novel. I can't say for sure that it's been dropped, but I'd like to read more chapters of it.

5. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks a lot like [to be a virtuous wife]... it looked good except i didn't like translator's style so I dropped at c30

6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not enough time has passed. Locked.

7. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it has... Last release was 4/11/16. That's 3 months and some days.

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I was looking at @pocketbear 's post about them being in hiatus until June 15

9. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yea, the TLs site say june 15 haitus and they haven't come back, but because of the hiatus it could be said it also has not been 3mo since .... tricky situation ~~

10. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's be patient for a bit more time.

11. IXAzraelXI

IXAzraelXI < Atheistic Angel >

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds ok

12. SuzyKay

SuzyKay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want this to be continued too....sobs

13. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not really a tricky situation. As has been said before, its been 3 months and some loose change since the last updated chapter.

As per the request section's own rules, it's open season for any translator willing to pick it up. One post mentioning a now long past hiatus does not an active project make.

I would love to continue reading this so a willing translator would be a godsend. It was just getting real good too.

14. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully someone will pick this up or hopefully willful casual will return soon...
    Or maybe @1314dreamer pick it up again as side project

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  15. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    yyuuuuussssss, im crying bc i barely remember what happened last . Can't wait until this starts up again

16. korezmi

korezmi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, this is my favorite novel and I'm currently working on translating chapter 74 :D

Adnana and SuzyKay like this.
  17. Adnana

Adnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. sousie

sousie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone now if the story was dropped! (no release from novelsreborn since 06/17/18)
    I sure hope not. It sound very good
    or at least for someone else to continue the translation

19. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I love this story ;u;