Spoiler 100 Ways to Get the Male God (F!MC Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on arc 10?

EDITED:
    I guess no need to answer, I'm currently in this arc.... hahaha this is my first time to realize that ML is indeed a yandere:facepalm::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobpats:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a new twist in the story when it arrives at arc 15

MC will have a memory reset.

It means that she'll forget everything.
    This is my first time to read a quick transmigration, where MC will have a reset event. This makes the story more interesting :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

4. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In other quick transmigration novels there is often an arc with the MC losing his/her memory for various reasons. But they always get their memories back. Maybe it's the same here?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  5. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    The quick transmigrate story that I read is less than five and most of them I did not read the raws since I felt bored after reading 5 or 6 arcs... and those story that I've read so far, there is no memory loss :):););)

I'm not satisfied in this arc though... It's kind of boring for me. MC with no memory except her childhood negative memory while ML is the Main God himself (in this arc,the main God is awake in half of the story until the end of the arc)

6. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help :blobupset: I don't quite get the latest chapter.
    Blue night's (?) system was also made by Feng Qing? So someone is also raiding him alongside Yu Chu? :blobdizzy:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  7. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite get this. What chapter is it?

8. therandomcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 1038. I thought the author ended it with a cliffhanger, but it seems she posted two chapters after that, which answered my question. :notlikeblob: This novel is taking a dramatic turn. I need the fluuuufffffff :blobtriumph: I may wait and fatten up the chapters a little bit more, the cliffhanger is not good for my soul :blobcry:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it's that chapter. After the arc before the arc as of now I decided to leave it and fatten up the arc some more, so I haven't gotten to that chapter yet. However I checked it out, and oh wow there is another System? I smell some green tea coming over. ANYWAYS it seems that the System actually has nothing to do with the ML. Also that System seems to be AGAINST the MC. MC's system is to GATHER the soul shards, while the other SYstem seems to be centered around STEALING.

You know, I never realized how counterattacking systems and their hosts could be such assholes until they provoke a pairing that fullheartedly love each other. Like, I haven't read the entire arc yet but still, fuck that system.

Since a skipped around twenty chapters I still don't know a lot about it, but ML says that every soul shard will seek her out and protect her.

Also, that time when ML left MC in an orphanage and later came back for her and didn't find her there.... He destroyed that universe, killed all the people there, for the sake of finding her... And here I was thinking he just teleported around or would've wasted some time looking for her. It turns out he instantly goes for the most brutal and quickest route --- decimating a universe until only she is left.

This reminds me a lot of what Xiu did in "The reader and the protagonist are definitely in true love", where he slowly destroyed his own universe to find Du Ze. Like, goddamn.

honingzoet, Ceilo27, clear and 7 others like this.
  10. therandomcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita Definitely green tea and a murderous one, to boot.

It's good that the soul shards will protect the MC, but how can he be so sure that it will always be the case? In the latest arc,
    !the presence of the other system totally caught Yu Chu unaware. I kinda understand why she would feel betrayed. The ML hasn't said he liked her and she would find out that there's another system with the touch of the "Lord God" bound to another woman. That sucks :blobtriumph:

Although the latest chapters are frustrating, I admire how the author portrays the ML's vulnerability. It shows how important the MC is to the ML. In a way, they're both learning how to open up. Still waiting for more fluff though :aww:

Anyway, I'm really curious how the ML decimated that universe. How was he able to find the MC in the end?

11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Nokita-sama, I skipped a couple arcs while MTLing coz it was kind of difficult. That's why I don't know this particular fact. Can u tell me which arc/ chapter had this tidbit?

12. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    So. Uh. I didn't realize how much the author updated until I went back to the last arc summaries (???) I gave out and realized where I left and was like holy fuck.

*Takes a moment to silently fangirl over the author.*

Arc 12: The Magic Academy
    I feel like I summarized this. Give out a moment of silence to scream for the 100 years of torture the ML had to go through in his imprisonment. Even though he doesn't care. Lolz. The ML is an Elf (belonging to one of the coldest and emotionless subraces of elves) with monstrous control and magic ability. He is sort of a war hero in a war against dark mages, and no one realizes he is prisoner of the enemy faction for a century. His prison, In my interpretion, is a dimension on its own (albeit a small one) with a small degree of sentient will, and is considered the most hellish and evil prison by the magical community. MC accidentally enters this prison, but unlike what you might assume, the reasons isn't "BECAUSE LOVE!" or anything cheesy.

The MC is actually the Prison's new Master. You know, this brutal and hellish Prison that automatically inflicts torture on its prisoners continuously? Yes. That. The Prison chose her because she her affinity with dark magic was so good it wasn't even funny anymore.

Of fucking course... this fact doesn't even become known until the last chapter, so there isn't any actual drama over good mages vs MC, but when an old magician comes to pull him out of the Prison after MC notified him of it, the old magician instantly notices, but vows to not say anything as ML is ready to kill him.

ML is seen thinking he would become the enemy of those he protected centuries ago if MC chose to become a dark mage.

Arc 13: This is the Prime Minister in White
    Ancient china era. It's hard to find a correct translation for the names, so many formalities and all. The MC transmigrates into the Emperor, who is actually a girl dressed as a boy. Some old Regent King secretly assassinated the entire royal family and only left her because she looked easy to control, and he is manipulating everything so he can 'legally' ascend to Emperor seat. The ML is the Prime Minister (?????), and the sole obstacle in the way of the Regent King's path to becoming Emperor. The ML has a mild crisis mid way through and the universe is nearly destroyed if some brothel manager hadn't interrupted his spiral to madness lmao.

Arc 14: The Mixed Blood Under the Radiant Lights
    Me to google: Halfbreed and hybrid sounds so fucking offensive. The ML isn't a pure chinese, which clearly shows in his appareance. From childhood the ML had problems connecting with emotions, he didn't care about anything, and in the end their parents are recommended to let him into the entertainment industry in an attempt to awaken some degree of empathy, joy, anything. He is part of an Idol Group, and there is a manager (?) woman who is always trying to convince him to become her plaything/lover in exchange for her to help him in his career... which he didn't care about. The MC's Original Host is a fan of the idol group and her wish is to become friends with them, at the very least. This arc is very cute, especially when the idol group interact with Mc and Ml.

Arc 15: 民国少帅 The Marshal
    Because I have no fucking idea how 民国 is translated. Google gave me republic of china. Anyways this is the arc where the MC is the one without memories. The author forces ML to face the problems his past actions caused, and makes him realize how painful it is to be held so distant from MC. Also brings to light more about their past together... Though it isn't much. The plot goes with a Reincarnator vs Transmigrator theme.

Arc 16: Why is My Disciple So Obedient
    For once the ML has a pretty awful background. This arc takes place, predictably, in a cultivation background with your typical immortal cultivators and devil cultivators. The ML is shunned and treated as a monster because of a vivid birthmark on his face, his crimson eyes, as well as his silent personality, which doesn't change at all no mater what. In the original 'plot' he 'blackens' pretty badly and ends up, uh, pretty much destroying the world... The only thing MC cares about is ML's state and nearly cusses out the world for treating him like this. Some time after MC takes him back to her sect, another kid butts in and makes ML misunderstand that MC took him in because of his face and was going to use him (cough cough, his body, cough) to make progress on her cultivation. Which, isn't really the case of course. But ML gets defensive and guarded and nearly panics when MC touches him (pressing some points or something to hide his devil nature, it's been a long time since I read the arc), and from then on the MC always avoids skin contact in this procedure. The ML regrets this a lot in the later years... A more indepth summary would be suitable to make this arc more understable.

Hilarious point: The Original Host's request is literally world peace.

Arc 17: The Golden King of the Jungle
    A group of people who were originally on a job to explore a jungle/mountain/environment transmigrate into a dangerous and weird jungle. The Original Host was injured I think, and ends up being left behind by the group, whom also take her food and water and leave her to die. The ML is a golden tiger with the ability to shapeshift into a human, and thus far he is the only "beastman" to appear in the arc. There are no real signs of other beastmen, to my disappointment. This arc was pretty much fluff, if a bit lackluster and different from the impression the title gave me. (WHO IS THINKING OF THOSE BEAST!AU REVERSE HAREM NOVELS HAHA CERTAINLY NOT ME.) The group of people die of starvation and sickness, with one survivor becoming enamoured with ML and who finds out the route to transmigrate back home. She ends up in a mental hospital for spilling out ML being able to shapeshift, though the president of the company they worked for believes her, as when all three of them transmigrated, the ML ended up picked up by the female president (he doesn't protest because the female president was surrounded by people who wore the same uniform as MC), who becomes obsessed as well, and later on tries to make MC give him to her. She fails, and MC makes her eat her dues, though her ending isn't as... well... as extreme like some novels. Or specifically touched upon.

Arc 18: Apocalyptic Zombie
    Say hi to the usual zombie au. Typical white lotus flower person, childhood friend choosing white lotus over the nice girl, etc. The ML is a zombie that is very OP, but he often doesn't do anything, like when he first met MC and she reacted against the unknown touch semi-violently, and he didn't do anything because his strength was too strong and he didn't want to harm her. ML feeds MC some crystal that makes her awaken some mental/psychic powers. And you know those 基地 areas/strongholds that often build up in CNovels Zombies? The leader of the area they go to is a woman, and she has the hots for MC because she likes strong women. It was cute and funny.

Arc 19: My Childhood Friend, He is very Cold
    MC has the honour of spending a childhood with the mini MainGod. As baby toddlers MC liked to nomnom on his cheek and often acted like a brat, with ML being that deadpan and indulgent kid. Their mothers' dream is for them to get together. This arc is full on fluff, in my opinion, and there isn't some huge plot aside from typical teenage drama. But if there were any special mentions it would be this rich girl who is always hinting ML, causing rumours to fly around and all, and MC couldn't help but tell him to stay away from her. THIS triggers the Main God to awaken for a bit, as it is the first time MC has shown any jealously and possessiveness and this guy revels in it. He also, uh, considers wiping out the rich girl, since MC showed such "dislike" for her. And it was also her first time asking something from him!

Arc 20: The Gangster is a Beautiful Girl
    Oh gods this arc make me laugh. The Original Host is a girl who was raised as a boy because her mother had a mental illness and raised her as a boy. The Mother is admitted into the mental hospital, and Original HOst is sent under the care of a family who are only out for the heritance left behind by mom. The Original Host ridiculed because she has a crush on this dude, making her "gay". The ML is a gangster-esque young boy who is very beautiful and loathes it when people say it, and is specifically said to be straight to empathize his fury with being seen as "gay" or "girly"... To his ire, he ends up crossdressing as a girl to escape the lackies of his meddlesome grandparents, and ends up meeting MC. What was supposed to be only one time crossdressing ends up becoming a second, then third... There isn't huge drama when they find out each other's true gender, thank god, but ML is so flustered the message ends up coming out as him being a princess on the inside and actually liking crossdressing.... At the end ML isn't so against crossdressing as a girl with MC. I don't remember details of this arc anymore.

Arc 21: The Oni-Masked General
    ML ends up being emotionally abused by the author in this arc, since at the start he didn't think much of MC's feelings for him and did anything he could to make her give up on him, making it clear their relationship was use and be used, but he ends up regretting it as hell. What he does isn't really... bad, don't worry, and MC understands and decided to finish the Original Host's request first as there was a time limit for it. ML misunderstands the MC has given him up completely, is confused by why he cares, and then gets so emotionally abused by his own feelings it's... sad. This arc also writes some depth to MC and ML's character, MC's in the viewpoint of System and ML's if he ever bothers to remember and understand what MC felt when he abandoned her years ago.

Arc 22: You are My Heart and Flag
    ?????????? I left it at this arc to fatten up the novel so I'm not very sure on its exact plot, but there seems to be another System that isn't supposed to be there.

Arc 23: The Misty City's Demon
    So I checked out the first chapter to see what was going on, since the title was so vague, and... uh... welllllllll I think the ML in this arc is a sadistic murderer. The first chapter is him happily killing a person and even taking time to make it look, um, "pretty". Only read the first chapters, and the arc only has a few chaps out, so not sure what will happen.

I still went holy fuck at the bloodlust of ML in the first chapter.

If you meant that part, then this info is actually scattered throughout the entire novel, first building up with MC being picked up by ML and then the issues that came with an emotionally stunted, near omniscient deity raising a little girl... namely with how he can't.

13. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the last arc -
    ML is a sadistic fuck. He is a serial killer. He has a reason for killing though it hasn't been revealed completely. But if MC wasn't OP as heck the arc would have gone like this - MC transmigrates, MC opens her eyes, ML stabs her to death, MC RIP, mission failed. Bwaahaahaa.
    But in true ML fashion (lol, I typed passion first), he does fall for her and MC thinks - This big killer pervert is my future husband?!

honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 8 others like this.
  14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed at your bwahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  15. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That arc 22. As far as I understand.

so there's this system that was tasked to stole ML's heart to control him. This system has trace of a God, which all of us assumed to be ML, but actually ML is kind of a New God. There is an Old God, the previous Main God before our ML. This Old God was the one who created both system. Yuchu thought the system has the same task as her system, so she was really hurt and wants to leave ML because she thought she was replaceable. The angst is real.

However, all along, this system creation was actually not only for the sake of collecting Ml's soul fragment. In the first place, ML's soul scattered because he is undergoing some kind of trial... well actually the trial was for Yuchu. With limitations from MTL, the whole ordeal is basically like this:

After ML regained the lost Yuchu(with destroying universe and all), he met with the Old God and asked whether there is a way so Yuchu, a human with limited lifespan, can stay with him forever because he doesn't want her to be gone anymore. There is a way, said the Old God,and that is to make her a god like you. But the trial is not something a human can pass through usually. Old God know cos he tried the trial with a human he loved and it failed. Said he retired from being a god because of it. "God are destined to walk a lonely path," he told our ML who doesn't give a sht and set up the trial for Yuchu anyway. He will accompany her through all the trial by scattering his soul to fragments. Those fragments would always protect her--"what if they don't?" Asked the Old God. "They will," said ML, because as you can see in the instance where he is a yandere at the earlier arcs (5 & 10? Definitely ten, that memorable arc with a yandere alpha didi), he is awfully possessive of Yuchu. But he's like a kid emotionally, so he don't have that overbearing possessiveness male lead usually has. Old God helped him by creating system. They are both Main God, one retired, so their energy is similar. But this trial must not be known to Yuchu idk for what reason. (After he made the deal with Old God, ML returned home and met with a polite and cold Yuchu. He thought to himself while touching her cheek--"She will never leave.")

This second system is actually a trial that Yuchu must gone through. It tests on her trust to him. Yuchu questioned him, ML cannot answer or else the trial fails. Yuchu said a lot f things; "There is another transmigator to help you, so I will leave. My life is not long anymore, I will leave and die quietly. I have accompanied you through twenty planes, it should be enough to repay you." ML dies inside everytime she said she'll leaves, but he really shows nothing in his expression. This guy has a facial paralysis problem. Yuchu then compromised and asked what's it's all about; why is there another system?? He said it's not created by him (but by the Old God). ML cannot tell her anything but want her to trust him. He actually let her leave as long as she finished this plane. Went "I don't want other transmigrator."

Yuchu then became bold. "Okay, I'll trust you but after all this over you must sleep with me." ML readily agrees. Promised his protection through his soul's fragments. Yuchu returned to the task and save an universe once more.

there's this after-arc sidestory which tell of Ml's possessiveness from Yuchu's early age. He apparently raised her since baby because her eyes stared at him and fascinates him. Then when she begun to learn how to walk, ML would distract her by shaking a toy so her attention would still be on him. He monologued, "Apparently the possession has started since she was brought back. She is what he took back, so she could only be his."

Edit: in this new arc Ml is yandere and I'm happy

16. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML become panda(cub) :ROFLMAO:

17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    DETAILS
    :blobsleepless:

18. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New arc just started
    in features first 2 chapter few people stealing panda cub from mountain(panda is protected as national treasure in china) which is our ML. He/it was so obedient doing nothing but eating+sleeping until he caught MC's smell & run. MC was on mountain road? to find ML in system's instruction thus find panda beside her car.

19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    only from smell and he goes run...:eek::eek:

Yadomi likes this.
  20. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The panda arc is kinda like a vacation arc. MC and ML lead a chilled life.
    If MC has to be allowed to keep the panda, she has to legitimise it or else the whole world will search for the missing panda since it's a national treasure. Not to speak about the thieves who will either kidnap another panda cub/ or search for the one she took away. So MC decides to have the thieves follow her trail as she heads to the capital city to give back the panda. So she often takes photos of the panda and the surroundings and posts it online. So all the public recognise the markers and soon police and the thieves are flowing her route. In the capital city, she takes ML to a panda museum and makes him change into his panda form. Oh, and MC asked the system to make sure ML can change from panda to human form. Or else it's literally impossible for panda to change into human. It's a normal world not a magical/ beast kin world. So ML is just sitting there in panda form, MC takes a photo and all the public/ thieves/ police rush to where ML is. The thieves quickly snatch ML and try to take him away with the public cursing them and shouting at them. Then MC 'heroically' in a motorbike comes and 'saves' the panda. She becomes a national hero, the police capture the thieves. The thieves tell the police - But we didn't steal the panda and bring it here!!!! But obviously the police don't believe. When the police try to take panda away from MC, our ML clings harder to her and swipe at the police with his nails. So they decide to 'allow' her inside the panda sanctuary. More visitors start coming to the sanctuary to see the meng sight of baby panda clinging to MC.

MC takes over her father's company. After a couple of years, she plans a raid and steals back ML. Then buys a big mansion and does most of her meetings via teleconference and videoconferencing. All the directors are fed loads of dog food coz ML is super duper possessive and clingy. If he thinks MC is not paying enough attention to him, he smashes her computer. The directors think he is switching off the comp. But MC knows the truth - with his aggressively strong 'national treasure panda' powers, he literally breaks everything into pieces. So MC either has to hide in closets and corner rooms to do work or finish up early before ML looses his patience.

Another thing is that ML does not come out of his panda thinking. As in he is always like a Meng child. Does not know human language or human thoughts or human behaviour. And MC is fine with treating him like a cute, clingy child. But the. ML by mistake while trying to use the comp opens some pop-up windows and visits porn sites. He is disgusted and curious at the same time. After some days, when MC and ML go to sleep ML suddenly thinks - I want to touch her skin! And strips her off. MC is fucking shocked since she was almost asleep. (MTL in not clear) But I think ML just strips her and himself and goes to sleep but both feel unfulfilled and next day both are listless and the directors all think - enough with this dog food!

Next arc will be interesting coz -
    MC decides to do a completely reset. Not just emotional reset (she did it in the previous arc and lost memories of all the mofu-mofu times shared with ML in each world) but forget ML completely. Basically, not even remember ML in a respectful, fearful way the way she did the previous arc. She is super excited and the system lights a candle in his heart (mechanical lol) for the ML's fragment in that world.