Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember exact, but it's at the end.

Guang_bao21 and setsuna3025 like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    not bad hahahha nice thinkin

3. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey everyone, I went and added subtitles to the full version of ED2 (it's just the same verses repeated a few times so I didn't translate anything new). I put the srt file and the combined mp4/srt file in this folder on google drive [here] so if you're interested feel free to download! :D

4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    lol WTF the last one use bichen???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF MAN LOLOLLOLOLOL LMAO:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)

LoveManga and JinseihaBangumi like this.
  5. Mingyun

Mingyun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been putting a lot of thought into what would have happened in Yanli didn't die. Would have WWX gone back to Jiang sect if she were still alive? So curious .___.

6. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ezralva and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  7. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    He was distancing himself from JC because he was using the dark arts which could get a cultivator killed because it's pretty much the dark path and seen as a bad thing, he had also already lost his golden core. So, I do not think he would have gone back to Jiang sect even if she lived.

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  8. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only cry a bit?:(

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit, a lot, depends on how you see it

10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89, though the confrontation starts in chapter 88 of the novel in link two of @Fiorisi's great spoiler directory. Link two works okay for me.
    Updated Directory Post
    These are the links for the complete raw novel of GDC (I don't know whether these are the old/edited/revised versions) (***Be careful these links may contain viruses) = Link One, Link Two

11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 102 is where JC cries, it’s the confrontation in the temple while they are captured by JGY.

12. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before JYL died the sects had already rallied their forces and were preparing to march on LuanZang, so her survival would not have saved WWX. Even if both JYL and JZX had survived, WWX was still doomed. WWX was powerful and blunt, so people took offense and used him as a scapegoat. After WWX was expelled from the Jiang sect, they would eventually find an opportunity/excuse to get rid of him. JGY and WWX - and implicitly the Lan brothers IMO - agreed on this point in the Guanyin Temple (Chapter 104).

I think the only way for WWX to survive would be if Lan and/or Nie discovered the truth of JC and WWX's debt to the Wen siblings (even without the golden core transfer), and promised to protect the Wen survivors. Only then could WWX destroy the Stygian Tiger Amulet without worry. With the backing of Lan and/or Nie, WWX would no longer be perceived as a huge threat, and might have been able to re-enter society. The latter was probably JYL's goal when she had JZX invite WWX to JL's celebration. However, even if JZX wholeheartedly supported WWX (which he didn't), he couldn't even control his cousin Jin ZiXun and followers, so no way he could have convinced the Jin sect to freely help WWX.

But even if that miracle happened, I doubt WWX would have returned to the Jiang sect permanently. Between WWX and JC's fundamentally incompatible views/values and JC's ever-present resentment, the two would have eventually split again.

Link One is to the old version, Link Two is to the revised version.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Rcyan, Hana_rhea, YaoiMom22 and 9 others like this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I believe there is an extra chapter where WWX uses Bichen as you know....:oops::oops::love::love:
    Oh I think there is fan art too. :oops::love:

Hana_rhea, salbireo and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    You haven't read the extra yet?!

salbireo and setsuna3025 like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SERIOUSLY?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL LMAO HE REALLI USE IT? POOR BICHEN :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chiino, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    THERE IS????????????????? WHERE?????????????????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

salbireo likes this.
  17. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a fanfic (WangXian) but I don't know is it good or no.. I will share it to you guys.. (Sorry for my bad english) (part 1 of 3)
    That day an annual cultivator conference is being held at GusuLan Sect. Cultivator from various regions in China attended the event. GusuLan which is usually a quiet place, now filled with crowds of people. Among the crowds, there was the sound of step of a child running towards Pavilion Library. She is a beautiful little girl with long black hair. Not only that, the smile that always adorns her face will make anyone melt even with people who had high temper like LQR. After arrived at Pavilion Library, she heard a beautiful singing voice from a room. The little girl immediately went to a room where the voice come from. There she saw a man with long black hair wearing a lan sect dress facing the window.
    The beautiful song sung by the man made the little girl slowly begin to approach him. But apparently the sound of her footsteps, made the man a little surprised and immediately turned his body to facing that little girl. The little girl stared carefully and stunned at the beauty that man has. She could only be silent with sparkling in her eyes. After the while, the man decided to start talking to little girl.
    "Little princess, what is your name?"
    She finally regained her consciousness and answering
    "B-bai.... Bai Lien from Bai Sect. But you can call me A-lien. Mister?"
    with a bright smile the man said
    "Bai Lien? Such beautiful name for beautiful little girl like you. My name is Wei. Wei Wuxian. Nice to meet you, A-lien. Hehehe"
    When A-lien saw his smile, at the time she could feel that smile was similar to the warmth of the sun. The things she loves the most.
    Sorry If my fanfic isn't good :blobsweat_2:

Apsara_, Rcyan, readerz and 7 others like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  20. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link