Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for this link but this MTL is just killing me... I don't understand anything at all.. (not native Engl. speaker on top of that) I think I will have to wait for the translation patiently. btw there were no viruses.

2. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why, no matter what browser I use it refuses to open link 2 because of virus detection..... maybe it's just my computer.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  3. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great work thank you for sharing

LoveManga, salbireo and chiino like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ommmggg okay I actually tried MTL for once and I sort of get the general idea of what happened. I'll leave out the night hunting case their doing and go straight to the WangXian couple meeting up with MianMian.

Three months have passed since the JGY incident, Wangji & Wei are night hunting in some place called Guangling (I could be wrong about the name). Wei & Wangji were alone on the mountain, Wei started to tease Wangji and he pressed him against a tree. Wangji quickly changed their position so now Wangji is the one pressing Wei down, I'm not too sure what the dialogue is after this, but Wei said something to Wangji about "Binding his hand." Immediately Wangji (I'm going to assume he used his forehead ribbon?) tied Wei's hands up, placed Wei's tied up hands on his head, between his neck. Now, the two are locked on to each other, it was at this moment that they heard a sudden gasp from behind the bushes.

Wei & Wangji immediately separated, they followed where the sound was coming from, and that's when MianMian shows up along with her husband. The gasp that came behind the bushes was from a little girl, MianMian's daughter, she had run off ahead and that's when she accidentally witnessed Wei & Wangji's public display of affection. MianMian's husband lightly scolded their daughter for running ahead dangerously he then asked, "You look troubled, what's wrong? Did you see something you weren't supposed to on top of the mountain?" the little girl silently replied, "I saw something I shouldn't have seen."

Hearing this Wangji looked at Wei, Wei looked back innocently at him, the both of them then decided to walk towards MianMian's family. Noticing Wei & Wangji's presence, the three looked at them surprised & cautious but seeing Wangji behind Wei, MianMian immediately said, "HanGuang-Jun?" she then redirected her gaze back to Wei, "Then, you are, you must be..."

...I should stop here, this is actually longer than I expected :blobjoy: This is like a very small treat for when the actual chapter does get translated.

5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, now I know what chapter has the actual dialogue that has confirmation of Wangji & Wei being officially married! It's this chapter! Chapter 112!! And Wangji is the one that says it! "We have already worshipped three times, we are already husband and wife, not stealing." Unless mtl is lying to me, then this definitely is official confirmation that they really did do a marriage ceremony, secretly I guess? Worship three times, meaning the three kneels during a Chinese marriage ceremony right? (´ ω `♡)

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah so cute the 2 of them

chiino and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Shijie supposedly had average looks and cultivation. Madam Yu betrothed her to the Jin sect heir because she and Madam Jin are sworn sisters (or something similar, IIRC). Most likely, Shijie wouldn't be considered good enough for Xichen, as she wasn't considered good enough by Jin Zixuan. Anyway, Shijie and JZX were in love so I wouldn't want them to not marry and not produce my hubby Jin Ling.

Hmmm my results from http://gizmo1022.tumblr.com/MDZSCharacterSorter

1 Jin Ling
    2 Lan Huan/ Lan Xichen
    3 Jin Zixuan
    4 Jiang Cheng/ Jiang Wanyin
    5 Lan Zhan/ Lan Wangji
    6 Nie Mingjue
    7 Nie Huaisang
    8 A-Qing
    9 Wen Ning/ Wen Qionglin
    10 Lil' Apple

salbireo, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    The heck you doing!? I'm the only one allowed to see it!

9. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not know that people actually ship JYL with LXC 0_o

But I'm totally into the cute couple. I mean JZX is actually husband material when he fall in love. He is awkward yet so thoughtful and loving.

I'm just sad that they fall in love a little too late and separated a bit more earlier. I think they're married for just a year or two?

JYL likes/love JZX since childhood. While JZX as prideful as he is think that a arranged married is his parent commanding/controlling him. Adding the fact that JYL is average and JZX being prideful they eventually grow up with lots of bad impression.

As for JYL and LXC ship. I do think they would both respect each other and do their part as husband and wife but they would never be a loving couple. LXC 'restraints' will never be removed by JYL. I think lan sect kinda have a fetish for the extreme ones ahahahahahahaha.

10. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for JC, I do think he hated JZX but not as much as WY. I do think he want to acknowledged his mother wish and so he said that it's not a bad marriage. Also he is aware of JYL feelings to JZX.

Wei Ying
    I bet a lot of coins JYL is his first crush that developed into a sister complex. When they were children and JYL carry him back after injuring his feet from falling, he thought that JYL is warm. Even warmer than his uncle that pick him up

11. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hilarious!:LOL:
    So sorry Lady Jiang... I looked and really enjoyed your husband's butt!!!!!!!! :love:

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!! i heard from someone this is also the time wwx realized the pouch lwj used as money pouch was the one mianmian threw at wwx with the herbs and teased him about it?

13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so close I got my hubby second place right after WY...

14. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. I guess is fine, you can look, but don't touch! I'm the only one allowed to do so (and XiChen)

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  15. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow how come I missed this hmmmm I like what I see :blobthinkingsmirk: you better tap that for both of us @Cypress lol just saying *runs away after saying*:blobrofl:

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    You people are courting death! I tap that everyday btw...

17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Though it was just a fun thought (xichen would probably prefer Jiang cheng lol) but I completely agree for jin ling wouldn't change a thing......

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that Wei ying only spent 3 months in the burial mound but don't you think anyone spending even less time than this in that death valley and going through horrors like being pushed and pulled by different creepy creatures full of resentful energy on every single step and even that red stream of whatever devil's water it is baptising them without their consent every single day until they learn how to stop that crap from happening and learning to control it to listen to them instead would definitely start looking older than their age I mean it's pretty normal as hardships does change a person completely by appearance, personality and behaviour so why peeps are saying that despite only spending 3 months in the burial mound does Wei ying look 3 years older isn't that kinda normal?? No??

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lan men are into rebellious people. LWJ and LXC's father fell madly in love with a woman who killed his master, right? LWJ fell for that shameless/wild WWX. *smirk* JYL is too quiet and gentle for LXC, IMO.

I thought the timeline was edited to make the Burial Mound time longer?

chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought too but peeps on weibo and twitter may be think otherwise Idk but I still think this 360 degree change in Wei ying is kinda normal for who knows what he was going through on a daily basis and its not like from day 1 he made chenqing and started fluting away like a pro..... I wonder what he could even eat or drink in that horror of a place