Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean this part. I am asking since, ya know, one can't miss any part in this novel, everything matters. I was thinking it might be sth like that time when WZL was pondering over sth afer hitting WWX. We, who read all spoilers, know now that this sentence was extremely important. I was guessing this might be significant too since it was presented in similar manner.

setsuna3025, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  2. chelascarlet

chelascarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the translation! Lan WangJi was hilarious here, he is so wild when he’s drunk!

3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? He is totally adorable! ;)

4. WeiWuBebe

WeiWuBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao Madam Jin deserves the award for Best Mother-in-law Of The Year! Can't believe Zixuan's own mama was like "SHIEEET! I'LL BEAT HIS ASS TOO GIRL, WE BEAT HIS ASS TOGETHER!!" Like she gave no facks when it came to securing her daughter-in-law. She dead-ass came out and claimed she didn't even care about him. The respect she has for Madam Yu must be insane :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025, Sandu, vrotki and 8 others like this.
  5. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that part made me so mad!!!
    NMJ took tons of prey too but no one fussed at him even though the whole point of their argument was "it's not fair for one person to take X number of prey since there's only X total number". -_- it doesn't even matter who got which prey anyway, it just goes to the sect's area, each person doesn't have their own area to count that way. Jin Clan is so petty!!

6. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating!!!! This makes my day!
    OMG! Wont this graffiti on the wall give them away next thing in the morning? also that they have been seen taking two hens in the middle of the night into their room??????Looooooool! How funny is that! I wonder, how they explain their way out of this! ^^ LZ so adorable : "Give you!" He's hunting prey for his beloved one! What a nice date hahaha! :D:D And right after there is the confession chapter, I'm dead! :aww:

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's an idiom about the Lan sect's carefully and lovingly raised/grown prized cabbage (LWJ) being gnawed on by dogs (WWX). :LOL::LOL::LOL:

setsuna3025, Aeli, salbireo and 4 others like this.
  8. mcarol85

mcarol85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the warm welcomes. I leave my message in less than 24 hours, 3 new pages of posts XD

Is there a discord channel for this novel/anime? I need to release some feels XD

9. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for defending my boy! <3 Wei Wuxian Forever!

10. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you! I left around 2 days (I guess) and BAM! last time I checked the page was still on beginning 370 and now it's already 383 pages lol xD
    But I love this forum, it's one of the place where I could share some thoughts and then squealing together :blobsmilehappyeyes:

setsuna3025, salbireo, chiino and 6 others like this.
  11. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because in the original timeline, it is indeed 3 years. Idg when the author decide to change that

setsuna3025, chiino, readerz and 2 others like this.
  12. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh Jiang YanLi is such a badass in a modest way.... I love her even more now. She got some of her moms genes that's for sure! Especially when Wei Ying said that Shijie is actually quite easily tempered lol. Jin Zixuan has it bad for Jiang YanLi that is actually very cute, Shijie really took the saying of "To get to a mans heart, you must go thru his stomach first" quite seriously.

13. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the bath scene they get separate rooms for the first time. WWX heads out without LWJ knowing, goes to the graffitied wall and begins to erase the evidence, Wen Ning is also there doing the same thing, they meet. Wen Ning looks at WWX and becomes embarrassed, well as embarrassed as a corpse can get. WWX wanted to know why WN is embarrassed and discovered he carries signs of ummmmmm....finger prints on wrist, swollen lips... WWX says he wants a drink and WN tries to go get him some, WWX stops him saying WN is not his servant, plus they have no money.

WWX thinks of everything that happened after he and LWJ drank, bemoans it all and declares he will never drink again. WN looks at him in disbelief, then he and WWX talk about a memory about WN’s sister and WWX’s drinking habit (not to clear on this). WWX asks WN what he intends to do after they solve the current situation and WN was not sure about what to do. WWX also thought about LWJ and the fact that he can’t separate from him (I think). WWX then bemoans everything again and says he wants to drink!

After this they go to the temple and WWX gets captured. Don’t think the chickens were mentioned again, likely left them with the inn keeper.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    zeromint, setsuna3025, Aeli and 11 others like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup this is the chapter where Wei finds out where Wangji's money pouch came from. I can't wait for this chapter to be fully translated professionally cuz reading through MTL its already hilarious :blobjoy: Wei is such a massive tease I swear this boi!!

Wei Wuxian, "Tell me, how many years have you been *drinking this vinegar? For how long have you hidden it? (*The Chinese idiom chī cù means ‘to drink vinegar’ people jokingly use it when a person becomes jealous of their partner for flirting with another person*).

Lan Wangji forgot to restrict Wei's movements (they were playing around before) and felt an unruly hand touch his chest. Looking down, Wei Wuxian's hands had already grabbed and pulled something out of his lapel.

Wei Wuxian, "What is this?"

It was Lan Wangji's money pouch.

Wei Wuxian's right hand twirled the delicate little pouch tossing it up, he lifted his finger and said, "The great HanGuang-Jun, who does not ask for anything is stealing. Even though they say you are the embodiment of your sect's rules? (I'm unsure about this sentence its probs wrong). A child from a respected family? The good role model, is secretly drinking vinegar, stealing the sachet/pouch MianMian gave me, using it as your own purse, no wonder I couldn't find it after I woke up. The small sachet that was hanging on my chest is exactly the same as this one. Lan Zhan, hey, tell me, when did you steal it? When I fell asleep? How long have you had it?"

After this Wangji tried to get the pouch back but Wei being a little sneak kept dodging Wangji's attempts. Wei then kept saying more stuff which made Wangji embarrassed that his earlobes started going red, while Wei kept saying he felt wronged since Wangji stole his pouch and had been using it as his, he didn't want to give it back to Wangji. And that's when Wangji's marriage confirmation (???) starts.

Wei Wuxian, "You used my money pouch. I don't want to give it back to you. Look at you, not only stealing things but not even feeling bad about it, you are in the wrong."

Lan Wangji rushed forward, grabbed him, holding his arms tightly, and argued, "We have worshipped three times, we're already...husband and wife, not stealing." (I could be interpreting this sentence wrong but I'm hoping/betting $25 that Wangji means the "Three kneels" in Chinese marriages or at least equivalent to it lol).

Wei Wuxian said, "The husband and wife can't always be strong against me like you (I have no idea what this means. I'm guessing he means Wangji's insane arm strength). I want you to beg, and you are not stopping (My mind is interpreting this the wrong way LOL). Look at you, you are now like this, GusuLan's ancestral hall is going to be mad even in death..."

Not being able to tolerate it any longer Lan Wangji blocked his mouth.

15. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

setsuna3025, Fiorisi and chiino like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaawwwwww Weny bear, my baby, is even helping out hiding Wangji's drunk mode mess~ Gosh I love him so much, Weny dear leave the cleaning to me, go and accompany your bff master for a drink cuz boi does that idiot need it lol I'll shove my wallet onto you guys so you both can have some bonding time, I'll look after the chickens (and by that I mean cook them for dinner)

17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 112 from the revised version of the novel

setsuna3025, chiino and Cypress like this.
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    If your still wanting to read my fanfic on madam Yu and Jiāng Fengmian
    Here’s part two warning my grammar still bad but please:aww: try and read part two:cookie: it’s a little longer that part 1. and also I decide to keep Madam Yu full name so it going to be Yu Ziyuan
    And Even though I chose to let you go I can’t seem to stop loving you. Which sould be expected right. As my love for you has carried over from my past life till know. And I laugh just at the thought that I know I will never get over you. But even so I made the decision to let you go. I’ll stay in your life until you find the one you’ve always been searching for. But couldn’t because you were stuck with me. But once you’ve found that special someone I will forever disappear from your sight , know longer watching Know longer lessening to anyone who speaks your name , or of the happiness in which you would gain. As my heart will for ever be broken in the endless river of thoughts and heartache. But even knowing this I chose to let you go. But before I decide on anything else I wish to say I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being the wife you never wanted. I’m sorry to have always made your back face towards me with my harsh full words of insecurities and doubts. I am your wife. no I was your wife yet I could not trust anything you said. No it was not that I could not trust the words you said but because their was no words , not even the vaguest of answers. I couldn’t help but think maybe?”
    A fierce and ugly corps lounched towards Yu Ziyuan she kicks her self I am a prideful Women and yet I dear let my mind wonder her mood went from negatively sad to furious so much so she jumped crossing her legs around the neck of the corps smoothly yet gracefully moving her hands twisting its head around. She lands on the ground like that of war Maiden. Graceful yet strong that it would strike fear in anyone who saw. She felt a light touch that turned into that of a strong hold. But as she turned to look at the person who dared place their hand upon her wrist she froze her facecial expression changed from rage to utter shock as she sees none other than the person she chose to give up.
    part 3 will be Jiāng Fēngmián
    also please give your thoughts once agian
    do you hate do you like it
    and do you still want me to finish it.

MikotoP, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  19. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hihihi... I wanna see Wen Ning's reaction on discovering all those "love" bruises on WWX. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Does WWX tell WN everything LWJ did in his drunken stupor?

......:)And he thinks about how he cannot/doesnt want to separate from LWJ after everything is solved. :aww: This reminds me of the latest chapter where he secretely plans their quiet life after retiring, even dreaming of having a lil' one! WWX is the perfect family guy.

Ah so this is were LWJ mentioned their marriage... I really wonder what this 3 times kneeling ritual looks like. I don't know anything about ancient China marriage ceremonies. Thank you so much for translating this!!!! :D:D:D

chiino, setsuna3025, thecrud and 2 others like this.
  20. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    1f5FyEDZyBev.jpg
    od6UaaCkBpER.jpg
    vUqWvzQheGPS.jpg
    mPsOlAWvUZco.jpg
    Huaisang..:blobjoy::blobjoy: he's kira..