Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely adore this forum..Thanks to all of you amazing people who translate snippets and give us sweet little treats of WangXian moments..it's like an endless trove of treasure - no matter how many spoilers there already are, there will still be more coming.:aww: Arigatou!

Also, I think maybe he was wondering why JGY only mentioned NMJ's capturing half of the remaining prey after everybody else left, mentioning it earlier would've voided the whole argument against WWX..

Gotta commend Huaisang on his unparalleled victory :blobjoy:

3. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ultimate mastermind :blob_grin:

4. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCHH FOR THIS !!!!!!!!!:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: READING THIS HONESTLY MADE MY DAY!!!!:aww::aww: WWX TEASING LWJ IS JUST...SO FUN TO SEE AND WANGJI IS SO:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: HAHAHA trying to reason out that theyre husbands now means its not stealing....SO SMART!!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle's legit worry! They'll have to invent a way for the shous to be able to conceive. :blob_grin:

Anyway, just finish the latest translated chapter. Can I just say that shijie is the best, she's got a steel core underneath that silk facade. :aww:
    I think that JXZ's confession is just one level lower than WWX's confession.

And I just noticed that Madam Jin can be a direct juxtaposition of Madam Jiang, only Madam Jin may have it worse with her husband's notorious reputation as an adulterer and ladies man, as well as all the illegitimate children running around the Jin Sect compound... She will have to hear all the toxic whispers and look at the illegitimate children that her husband has brought back, and worry whether any of those children will fight her child for the Sect Heir position. I admire her for being patient and not just chop off her husband's p*nis. :sushi_cool:

MikotoP, IamBuzh, FlyingNose and 9 others like this.
  6. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the wife? loooool So fu***** adorable that is! Your money pouch is my money pouch! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    LWJ's is WWX's only cash cow anyway :) come on, let little vinegar have this tiny touken.

hahaha come on uncle LQR, there are so many homeless, suffering little children out there, let's adopt them and make them turn out so well as LSZ!!! WWX is fond of lil' ones anyway, sooner or later he'll have LWJ convinced!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  7. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 70: Shijie for the win!

8. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've got to play this! Some of my results for the character sorter:

1 Wei Ying/ Wei Wuxian
    2 Lan Zhan/ Lan Wangji
    3 Lan Sizhui
    4 Jin Ling
    4 Wen Ning/ Wen Qionglin
    6 Jiang Cheng/ Jiang Wanyin
    6 Yu Ziyuan
    6 Lan Huan/ Lan Xichen
    9 Wen Qing
    9 Nie Huaisang
    9 Jiang Yanli
    12 Lan Jingyi
    12 Nie Mingjue
    14 A-Qing
    39 Wen Chao
    39 Wang Lingjiao

Hmm, it's mostly accurate! Though I think I messed up and Nie Huaisang and Jiang Yanli should be rated higher. I'm pleased with the latest translated chapter for making it clear that Jiang Yanli's made of stern stuff. I already liked her a lot, but even so, that chapter still made me like her much more than I did before.

9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking in my head trying to reason out why he looked older as well since cultivators age incredibly slowly? So, I thought maybe Wei aged slightly faster, in a span of 3 months, was cuz he lost his golden core, which was why he sort of aged a bit? Losing his core meant that he didn't have any power to retain certain abilities as compared to before, one of them I'm assuming is his appearance/aging? Even though it was only 3 months, and also adding onto your reasonings as well, that Wei went through a crap ton of hardships while being in burial mounds.

IamBuzh, chiino, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  10. JinseihaBangumi

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting theory! I think so too. I mean it was not only the core-thing to begin with, as you said.

11. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Dantian essentially keeps them semi-immortal, I think. Because in the very first chapter, WWX lamented that MXY did not not cultivate to the point of having a dantian, thus he needs to eat or risk starvation.

IamBuzh, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I don't ship other BL couples. JC and Jin Ling are the only remaining legitimate heirs of their clan, lol. They have to reproduce and so does either LXC or LQR (the only two remaining Lan descendants).

Having said that, they probably have branch families - i.e. those who are not direct descendants of the founder but are related.

IamBuzh, chiino, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  13. JinseihaBangumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I've got a question: WWX is calling LZ a variety of names like Lan Zhan, Lan Ge-Ge etc.. and courtesy names etc.. which one is the most intimate? 2nd most intimate and so on and which name would they use in their daily lives when just amongst them as lovers? Did it change after they became lovers, do they have cute names to call themselves too?

14. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    The Jin clan may have branch family, but for the Jiang, that may not be the case as the sect was trampled to the ground by the Wen Sect? My perception is that all relatives of the clan live in the sect's compound.

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, all close relatives live with the clan but females marry and leave. So JYL's kid is a Jin but he's actually half Jiang. If they were in a pinch and had to find an heir somewhere, they would find a few but not the direct Jiangs since they were wiped out.

I believe Wen Ning is of that sort, he's from a branch family of the Wen family. :coffee:

chiino, LoveManga and Zhen_Qing like this.
  16. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I understand. I kinda forgot that once the female relatives married, their children took on the dad's family name. :blob_grin:

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Another cultural post coming through! This is about the "Three kneels" during a Chinese Wedding~ Thank you Uncle Google (◕‿◕)♡

The wedding ceremony itself was seen more as a way to announce the wedding, which was then followed by the banquet. The bride & groom would bow three times: the first bow to the heaven and earth, the second bow to their parents, and the third bow to each other. Sometimes the groom would also shoot three arrows into the sky, which signifies good luck in the future. Then comes the climax of the ceremony, the groom unveils the bride, who then shows her face to the guests for the first time on the wedding day.

Then follows the tea ceremony, which is regarded as a classic Chinese wedding tradition. The bride and groom's parents sit in chairs facing the couple, who kneel down to serve tea to them. The parents would give red envelopes with cash or jewelry to the couple as a symbol of their cordial wishes for their happiness.

More symbolism under the cut:
    Its similar to the white veil worn in Christian/Catholic weddings. It symbolizes modesty and to cover the bride’s face until later in the bridal chamber where the groom will take it off.The colour red symbolises happiness in Chinese culture which is why it's often used in weddings
    One of the most important rituals in every Chinese wedding its the same as taking wedding vows in western weddings. Begins with the newlyweds kneeling three times to the heaven and earth, to the ancestral tablets and to their respective parents, and finally to each other.
    Traditionally held by the bride’s father to shelter the bride as she is leaving the house to go to the groom’s residence. During this time, the relatives will also throw rice on top of the umbrella. This ritual is meant to protect the bride from evil spirits that may be watching the house.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Scalysharc, MikotoP, IamBuzh and 10 others like this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    WEN FIORISI LET ME HUG YOU FOR THIS!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK!! I love this :aww: Someone please make fanfic from this :blobxd:

Oh yeah, I must thanks Grandpa Googy too (o^^o)♪

19. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hilarious! Cook the chickens for dinner!!!! To funny! :LOL:

20. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think WWX tells WN anything about LWJ's drunken stupor. WN faithfully follows WWX everywhere so he has personally seen LWJ's drunken behavior, that's how he new about the wall.